Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

The Evidence Of Nephilis, The Giants In The Bible - PITURES - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Evidence Of Nephilis, The Giants In The Bible - PITURES (8072 Views)

Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? / The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. / The Evidence Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Evidence Of Nephilis, The Giants In The Bible - PITURES by joe4christ(m): 11:55am On Jul 12, 2013
[size=15pt]This are the remains of Nephilis also known as the giants of the book of Gen 6:1-4 as quoted below
1: When the human population began to grow rapidly on the earth, 2: the sons of God saw the beautifuk women of the human race and took any they wanted as their wives. 3: Then the LORD said, ''My spirit will not put up with humans forever for they are only mortal flesh. In the future they will live no more than 120 years.''
4: In those days and even afterward, giants lived on earth for whenever the sons of God had intercourse with human women, they gave birth to children who became the heroes mentioned in the legends of old.

Now, below are some picture evidence of the remain of those giants decendants of half breed humans, half breed fallen angels.
You can as well post
picture evidence or details of these nephelis whom Goliath whom David killed was a proto-type, atleast for all the doubting thomases in the house, so they would believe...
Thanks and God bless.
It's amazing i must tell ya![/size]

Re: The Evidence Of Nephilis, The Giants In The Bible - PITURES by joe4christ(m): 11:59am On Jul 12, 2013
[size=15pt]And even more.

Pls post as many as you can....[/size]

Re: The Evidence Of Nephilis, The Giants In The Bible - PITURES by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2013
ALL doctored pics , Bro.

Verify before you post.

thanks.

smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Evidence Of Nephilis, The Giants In The Bible - PITURES by joe4christ(m): 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2013
frosbel: ALL doctored pics , Bro.

Verify before you post.

thanks.

smiley

Must everything be photoshoped to you

You give me evidence disproving these pictures of being real, then i'll believe...
Average african mentality is what you've just demonstrated.
Thanks you anyways!
Re: The Evidence Of Nephilis, The Giants In The Bible - PITURES by bobbyL(m): 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2013
There should be info on the pics.
Re: The Evidence Of Nephilis, The Giants In The Bible - PITURES by harbibi: 1:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Evidence Of Nephilis, The Giants In The Bible - PITURES by Lilimax(f): 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
@ op- Are you saying that the remains in the picture is that of Goliath or what?
If yes, how did they know where Goliath was buried
Re: The Evidence Of Nephilis, The Giants In The Bible - PITURES by joe4christ(m): 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
Lilimax: @ op- Are you saying that the remains in the picture is that of Goliath or what?
If yes, how did they know where Goliath was buried

Young lady, i just gave u a scripture in my first post above, did in anyway that scripture connot to you that only goliath was given birth to as a result of the mix breed between fallen angels and female humans
Sure there were lots and lots of decendants of anak (The Nephilis) whom the children of isrealites saw and described as giants whom they were to them like grasshoper in comparism - Numbers 13:33 read it for yourself and comprehend all i've been trying to say.
Those pix are their remains...
Re: The Evidence Of Nephilis, The Giants In The Bible - PITURES by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
LMAO. And we are wondering why Nigeria is so backward? Dude, even a blind bat can see these are doctored pictures. You have to be on crack to believe this is real. Which scientific community discovered this? Where? When? Oh Jesus, come and save us from ur gullible followers.

2 Likes

Re: The Evidence Of Nephilis, The Giants In The Bible - PITURES by Rossikk(m): 3:26pm On Jul 12, 2013
PhenomenonVFX: LMAO. And we are wondering why Nigeria is so backward? Dude, even a blind bat can see these are doctored pictures. You have to be on crack to believe this is real. Which scientific community discovered this? Where? When? Oh Jesus, come and save us from ur gullible followers.

Just ditch that 'Nigeria backward' rubbish and make your point. What will you then say about the people who (allegedly) created/discovered and then published/disseminated the artefacts? Are they Nigerians?
Re: The Evidence Of Nephilis, The Giants In The Bible - PITURES by Ajasnoop: 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2013
joe4christ: [size=15pt]This are the remains of Nephilis also known as the giants of the book of Gen 6:1-4 as quoted below
1: When the human population began to grow rapidly on the earth, 2: the sons of God saw the beautifuk women of the human race and took any they wanted as their wives. 3: Then the LORD said, ''My spirit will not put up with humans forever for they are only mortal flesh. In the future they will live no more than 120 years.''
4: In those days and even afterward, giants lived on earth for whenever the sons of God had intercourse with human women, they gave birth to children who became the heroes mentioned in the legends of old.

Now, below are some picture evidence of the remain of those giants decendants of half breed humans, half breed fallen angels.
You can as well post
picture evidence or details of these nephelis whom Goliath whom David killed was a proto-type, atleast for all the doubting thomases in the house, so they would believe...
Thanks and God bless.
It's amazing i must tell ya![/size]

Please who are sons of God and who are the human beings? o boy see confusion
Re: The Evidence Of Nephilis, The Giants In The Bible - PITURES by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
Rossikk:

Just ditch that 'Nigeria backward' rubbish and make your point. What will you then say about the people who (allegedly) created/discovered and then published/disseminated the artefacts? Are they Nigerians?

Dude, the point has been made already. And I still stand by everything I said.
I have no problem with someone who starts a hoax to enrich himself or play with people's mind. What I have a problem with is an educated person who easily falls for a hoax as this without looking for further evidence to verify. He apparently got the picture from the net. He could just have as easily search the net to verify it if he wasnt so eager to infest other people with his gullibility.
Earlier this week it was NASA finding tablets on Mars. Now this. Sorry bro, I am buffoon-intolerant.
Re: The Evidence Of Nephilis, The Giants In The Bible - PITURES by ooman(m): 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
The OP has definitely doped.

Pls guy, easy on the coke, only a little sanity remains in you apparently. Dont become totally insane before you know to go gentle on drugs.
Re: The Evidence Of Nephilis, The Giants In The Bible - PITURES by Lilimax(f): 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2013
PhenomenonVFX: LMAO. And we are wondering why Nigeria is so backward? Dude, even a blind bat can see these are doctored pictures. You have to be on crack to believe this is real. Which scientific community discovered this? Where? When? Oh Jesus, come and save us from ur gullible followers.
grin grin grin I concur!
Re: The Evidence Of Nephilis, The Giants In The Bible - PITURES by tpia5: 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2013
check the nba if you want to see giants.

no need to even go back that far @ op.
Re: The Evidence Of Nephilis, The Giants In The Bible - PITURES by Vansnickers: 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2013
ooman: The OP has definitely doped.

Pls guy, easy on the coke, only a little sanity remains in you apparently. Dont become totally insane before you know to go gentle on drugs.

LMAO!
Re: The Evidence Of Nephilis, The Giants In The Bible - PITURES by Rossikk(m): 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2013
PhenomenonVFX:

Dude, the point has been made already. And I still stand by everything I said.
I have no problem with someone who starts a hoax to enrich himself or play with people's mind. What I have a problem with is an educated person who easily falls for a hoax as this without looking for further evidence to verify. He apparently got the picture from the net. He could just have as easily search the net to verify it if he wasnt so eager to infest other people with his gullibility.
Earlier this week it was NASA finding tablets on Mars. Now this. Sorry bro, I am buffoon-intolerant.

Your standing by everything you say has no impact on the stupidi.ty of your linking the guy's belief of the artefacts with Nigerian ''backwardness''. Italy is home to an entire COUNTRY (the Vatican) that was founded on the idea that a virgin gave birth to a godman who walked on water, raised the dead, changed water to wine, was killed, and woke up the next two days before flying off to heaven before onlookers. I'm sure you don't insult them for their beliefs. You probably believe that tales yourself. What's more ''backward'' than holding such magical, unproven and unfounded fantasies in your head?
Re: The Evidence Of Nephilis, The Giants In The Bible - PITURES by joe4christ(m): 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
tpia@:
check the nba if you want to see giants.

no need to even go back that far @ op.

hehehe are you kidding me?
Re: The Evidence Of Nephilis, The Giants In The Bible - PITURES by whatofyou: 1:33am On Jul 13, 2013
And science is making hypothesis for what caused the dinosaurs to go extinct! The competition between the things in these pics and some of the dinosaurs for food would have been intense, because from the picture, these your giants would swallow normal people whole and still not be satisfied, making dinosaurs the animals they hunted off the face of earth for food. You have finally found answers to the dinosaurs' puzzle. See skull size, abeg. Nna, those things are as fake and untrue as... Thanks for the pics anyways.
Re: The Evidence Of Nephilis, The Giants In The Bible - PITURES by InesQor(m): 1:43am On Jul 13, 2013
LOOOOOOOL you go fear skull size naa grin
Re: The Evidence Of Nephilis, The Giants In The Bible - PITURES by Mudley313: 2:59am On Jul 13, 2013
joe4christ:

You give me evidence disproving these pictures of being real, then i'll believe...
Thanks you anyways!

These cleverly created image of giant skeletons are actually entries in an image manipulation contest in which participants were instructed to create "a picture of an archaeological discovery that looks so real, had it not appeared at Worth1000, people might have done a double take".

Link to one of the entry's page created by artist "IronKite":

http://www.worth1000.com/entries/18533/giants

Another picture in the set, complete with giant revolver, is titled everlasting rest and was created by amaranto:

http://www.worth1000.com/entries/105360/

A third image is an entry simply named Giant Skeleton and was created by Anakinnnn:

http://www.worth1000.com/entries/105220/

And a fourth image in the set is named Uncovered Giant and was created by Trit:

http://www.worth1000.com/entries/70175/

The photos were created by altering an actual photo of a Cornell University excavation of a mastodon skeleton outside Hyde Park, New York, where the Paleontological Research Institution and the Cornell Department of Geological Sciences are excavating the skeleton of a mastodon. Real photos below:

[img]http://3.bp..com/_gk7UA6Pn7q0/STfxcqvLsUI/AAAAAAAAAE4/rgFTPli4QXE/s400/real1.gif[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/_gk7UA6Pn7q0/STfxcepKPzI/AAAAAAAAAEw/H1St58FNCTM/s400/real2.jpg[/img]

IronKite digitally superimposed a human skeleton over the mastodon-dig photo, he told National Geographic News in December 2007. IronKite started with an aerial photo of a mastodon excavation in Hyde Park, New York, in 2000. He then digitally superimposed a human skeleton over the beast's remains. The later addition of a digging man presented the biggest technical challenge. "If you look, he's holding a yellow-handled shovel, but there's nothing on the end," IronKite said. "Originally, the spade end was there. But [it] looked like it was occupying the exact same space as the skeleton's temple, making the whole thing look fake. "Now it looks like he's just holding a stick, and people don't notice. It's funny." IronKite also altered the color of the man's clothing to create a "uniform tie-in" with the white-shirted observer peering down from the wooden platform. The two figures work to exaggerate the scale of the skeleton, he added. If you also look in the bottom right corner of the original mastodon-dig photo, you can see a tusk of the animal that IronKite left in his altered ones. IronKite said he's tickled that the picture—which took only about an hour and a half to create—has generated so much Internet attention. "I laugh myself silly when some guy claims to know someone who was there, or even goes so far as to claim that he or she was there when they found the skeleton and took the picture," IronKite said. "Sometimes people seem so desperate to believe in something that they lie to themselves, or exaggerate in order to make their own argument stronger."
Re: The Evidence Of Nephilis, The Giants In The Bible - PITURES by mudley312: 3:05am On Jul 13, 2013
joe4christ:

Thanks you anyways!

These cleverly created image of giant skeletons are actually entries in an image manipulation contest in which participants were instructed to create "a picture of an archaeological discovery that looks so real, had it not appeared at Worth1000, people might have done a double take".

Another picture in the set, complete with giant revolver, is titled everlasting rest and was created by amaranto:

A third image is an entry simply named Giant Skeleton and was created by Anakinnnn:

1 Like

Re: The Evidence Of Nephilis, The Giants In The Bible - PITURES by mudley312: 3:06am On Jul 13, 2013
The photos were created by altering an actual photo of a Cornell University excavation of a mastodon skeleton outside Hyde Park, New York, where the Paleontological Research Institution and the Cornell Department of Geological Sciences are excavating the skeleton of a mastodon. Real photos below:

[img]http://3.bp..com/_gk7UA6Pn7q0/STfxcqvLsUI/AAAAAAAAAE4/rgFTPli4QXE/s400/real1.gif[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/_gk7UA6Pn7q0/STfxcepKPzI/AAAAAAAAAEw/H1St58FNCTM/s400/real2.jpg[/img]

IronKite digitally superimposed a human skeleton over the mastodon-dig photo, he told National Geographic News in December 2007. IronKite started with an aerial photo of a mastodon excavation in Hyde Park, New York, in 2000. He then digitally superimposed a human skeleton over the beast's remains. The later addition of a digging man presented the biggest technical challenge. "If you look, he's holding a yellow-handled shovel, but there's nothing on the end," IronKite said. "Originally, the spade end was there. But [it] looked like it was occupying the exact same space as the skeleton's temple, making the whole thing look fake. "Now it looks like he's just holding a stick, and people don't notice. It's funny." IronKite also altered the color of the man's clothing to create a "uniform tie-in" with the white-shirted observer peering down from the wooden platform. The two figures work to exaggerate the scale of the skeleton, he added. If you also look in the bottom right corner of the original mastodon-dig photo, you can see a tusk of the animal that IronKite left in his altered ones. IronKite said he's tickled that the picture—which took only about an hour and a half to create—has generated so much Internet attention. "I laugh myself silly when some guy claims to know someone who was there, or even goes so far as to claim that he or she was there when they found the skeleton and took the picture," IronKite said. "Sometimes people seem so desperate to believe in something that they lie to themselves, or exaggerate in order to make their own argument stronger."
Re: The Evidence Of Nephilis, The Giants In The Bible - PITURES by Nobody: 4:55am On Jul 13, 2013
Rossikk:

Your standing by everything you say has no impact on the stupidi.ty of your linking the guy's belief of the artefacts with Nigerian ''backwardness''. Italy is home to an entire COUNTRY (the Vatican) that was founded on the idea that a virgin gave birth to a godman who walked on water, raised the dead, changed water to wine, was killed, and woke up the next two days before flying off to heaven before onlookers. I'm sure you don't insult them for their beliefs. You probably believe that tales yourself. What's more ''backward'' than holding such magical, unproven and unfounded fantasies in your head?

Dude u cant be this dumb. Nobody can be. I used to think u were a smart person but here u are spraying this thread with the foul smell of ur stupidity.
U are making so much assumptions of me and perpetuating buffoonery. A smarter person wont assume I believe in the story of virgin Mary unless he has proofs. For ur information, u goon, I am a deist. I dont believe in most biblical fairy tales either.
If u had not been suffering having a fit of rational epilepsy in ur adrenaline rush to attack me, u would have noticed how flawed ur logic is. If I believe in stories u mentioned above, wouldnt it be easier for me to believe in this one since they all come from the similar sources? Apparently u werent thinking.

Furthermore to correct ur impression, or ur sheer stupidity, u are comparing artifacts to this? Did someone drop u on ur head when u were a baby? Or do u have a hole in ur brain? Give me ur address, let me come and fill the hole with pigshit since it seems better than the rest of ur functioning brain right now. At least they are artifacts. Live "proofs". Even though they are still lies. But they are solid "proofs". This picture is NOT an artifact!!! This is a picture with no solid proof of is existence. No place. No time. No date. That is my grouse. Get it?
What did u just say? Ur brain is still malfunctioning and u need me to explain slower? Okay, I will. This....picture.....has.....no.....solid......proof. I hope u get it now. Slowpoke.

PS: I replied u benignly the first time because u and I share some similar beliefs not because I didnt have the medicine for ur madness. But u came back here with malicious intent. Now look what u made me do.
Re: The Evidence Of Nephilis, The Giants In The Bible - PITURES by Nobody: 4:56am On Jul 13, 2013
mudley312:

Thanks for clearing things up for some people.
Re: The Evidence Of Nephilis, The Giants In The Bible - PITURES by wiegraf: 6:42am On Jul 13, 2013
Rossikk:

Quit your PC crap abeg. NIGERIANS ARE FOOLISH. And unless you live under a rock, by certain standards many of us admire or (hypocritically, ie, those who criticize the fruits of those standards) rely on, we are backwards.

No one said we are the only foolish people around, did they?

We are foo.lish and something needs to be done, rather than all the si.lly 'bury your head in the sand', 'emperor without clothes' nonsense we tend to do. 'Other people are foo.lish too' is no excuse.

And do note, I'm Nigerian as well, so what does this say about me?
Re: The Evidence Of Nephilis, The Giants In The Bible - PITURES by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 13, 2013
Thanks @Wiegraf for trying to make things clearer to the pink lizard though I doubt he'd comprehend. By the way, I wrote a hymn with ur name on it here: https://www.nairaland.com/1356579/when-get-heaven-satiric-hymn. U may want to check it out

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Isreal's Original Land? / Questions For Logicboy and other Atheists / Today Is Rev Tom Amenkhienan's Birthday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.