Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

A Military Official Decamped From NYSC Camp Abuja! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Military Official Decamped From NYSC Camp Abuja! (865 Views)

FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC / Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. / Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Military Official Decamped From NYSC Camp Abuja! by Lexo22(m): 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2013
One of the military ladies mobilised to maintain security and order in Kubwa NYSC camp Abuja by name Gift (platoon 6 instructor), has been decamped back to the barracks for stealing blackberry bold 5 from one of the female hostels. The appalling incident took place this afternoon when lectures were going on in the registration hall and she went to the female hostel to drag the unwilling copers out, on the process she committed the heinous act not knowing that the owner was around, the owner raised alarm and she insisted that she didn't do such but as the owner's number was dialled the phone rang in her pocket . I would've had some snapshots but the military men gave us the Chase of our lives!
Re: A Military Official Decamped From NYSC Camp Abuja! by CrazyMan(m): 2:40am On Jul 13, 2013
And we suppose to just believe your story without any valid proof? (Source, pics...etc)

(1) (Reply)

Those That Paid 4k N Are In Batch C Stream II, Your Call-up Letters Are Ready To / Please Help Me With These Nysc Camp Business Questions / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.