Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,106 members, 7,807,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

CONDITIONS: Femi Kuti Gives Guys 10 Conditions To Date His Daughters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CONDITIONS: Femi Kuti Gives Guys 10 Conditions To Date His Daughters (1596 Views)

Should He Date His Sister Or Not? Help! / See What This Man Does With Anybody That Wants To Date His Daughter(pic) / Is It Right For A Guy To Date His Friend's Ex Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

CONDITIONS: Femi Kuti Gives Guys 10 Conditions To Date His Daughters by Timijo(m): 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2013
Be afraid! Guys, if you have your eyes on Femi kuti's daughters or you know someone who is ''dying"to have any of his daughter as his woman then caution is the word because if your hurt her Femi Kuti will hurt you back. He said he is not afraid to go back to jail because of his daughters well- being. See the rules to marry Femi Kuti's daughter below:

1) Get A Job
2) Understand that I dont Like You
3) I’M Everywhere
4) You Hurt Her, I Hurt You
5) Be Home 30 Minutes Early
6) Get A Lawyer
7) If You Lie to Me, I will Find Out
cool She is my Princess, Not your Conquest
9) I don't Mind Going Back to Jail
10) Whatever You do to Her, I will do to you.

My question is: Are these the conditions given to him by his father-in-law before he marries the mother of his daughter?

Re: CONDITIONS: Femi Kuti Gives Guys 10 Conditions To Date His Daughters by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
He can as well offer the daughter as a sacrifice to the gods of his father's ''kalakuta's shrine''....bullshhhhit
Re: CONDITIONS: Femi Kuti Gives Guys 10 Conditions To Date His Daughters by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2013

(1)

Department Of Homeland Security Now Accept Applications From Gay Immigrants. / Guys Between These Two Ladies,who Do You Think Loves You More? / Avoiding Intimacy A Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.