Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Brazilian Student Who Sold Her Virginity For $780,000 Got Nothing From Producer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brazilian Student Who Sold Her Virginity For $780,000 Got Nothing From Producer (2755 Views)

She Sold Her Virginity For N800,000 / Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? / Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazilian Student Who Sold Her Virginity For $780,000 Got Nothing From Producer by donsax: 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
The Brazilian student who sold her virginity for a staggering $780,000 after she put it up for auction online, is now claiming she is a victim who was exploited into selling her body.

Catarina Migliorini, 21, says she is yet to see a single cent after selling her virginity in October last year to a Japanese man called 'Natsu' in an online auction organized by filmmaker Justin Sisely.

'I felt I was a victim ... I was misled by Mr. Justin Sisely,' Miss Migliorini, who says she is still a virgin, told the Huffington Post. 'I believe he is trying to defraud me and others.'

Natsu, 53, a Japanese millioniaire fended off strong competition from American bidders Jack Miller and Jack Right, and Indian big-spender Rudra Chatterjee, to secure a date with the physical education student - who said she would use the cash to build homes for poverty-stricken families.

The auction was supposedly part of an Australian documentary entitled Virgins Wanted, in which Mr Sisley would explore the lives of Miss Migliorini and Alex Stepanov, a male who auctioned his virginity for $3,000.

Miss Migliorini's move sparked outrage across the globe, with many claiming she was little more than a prostitute.

But she told Folha newspaper at the time: 'I saw this as a business. I have the opportunity to travel, to be part of a movie and get a bonus with it.

'If you only do it once in your life then you are not a prostitute, just like if you take one amazing photograph it does not automatically make you a photographer.

'The auction is just business, I'm a romantic girl at heart and believe in love. But this will make a big difference to my area.'

But when Miss Migliorini went to meet her winning bidder, Natsu, in a Sydney restaurant, she claims that he didn't match the description Mr Sisely had given her, and insists the pair did not have sex.

She also claims Mr Sisely did not cover her traveling expenses, or give her the $780,000 paid by Natsu; and she now believes that 'Natsu' doesn't exist, and that the auction was simply a ploy to gain media coverage for the documentary.

'I agreed to go along with [the auction], because Justin said it would be the best way to draw attention from the media about the project,' she said.

Mr Sisely, who first announced the documentary in May 2010 and said it would conclude with both of the virgins having sex, denies her claims.

'We have the footage to prove otherwise,' he explained.

In a bid to avoid prostitution laws, Miss Migliorini was to be 'delivered' to her buyer on board a plane between Australia and the U.S. - being interviewed before and after the sexual act.

The intercourse itself would not be filmed, said Mr Sisely, and Natsu would retain a right to be anonymous, without his picture appearing in the media.

In exchange for her participation, Miss Migliorini said she was promised 20per cent of documentary sales and all money from the winning auction bid of $780,000. Neither has materialized, she claims.

Miss Migliorini previously said she wanted to give 90per cent of the final auction sale price to a non-governmental organization constructing modern houses in her southern home state of Santa Catarina.

She signed up to the project three years ago when she saw an advert by Thomas Williams Productions looking for a virgin to film.

Re: Brazilian Student Who Sold Her Virginity For $780,000 Got Nothing From Producer by sexymoma(f): 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2013
ehn ehn so white girls do keep their virginity too! Nawa o i be dey think say na even from birth dem dey tear the thing. But this wan is not wise na i trust ma niger babes.
Re: Brazilian Student Who Sold Her Virginity For $780,000 Got Nothing From Producer by 25omega(m): 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2013
This girl forgot or didn't know that the p.i.m.p always keeps all the money and the hoe gets nothing.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Student Who Sold Her Virginity For $780,000 Got Nothing From Producer by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
Oponu girl delivered her part of an unenforceable contract sad angry. Whether em pop cookie or not, her dowry don decrease by 99.999%, na make em beg Bobo to marry her now.who for ask for a satisfactory down payment or even make formal understanding on the documentary itself?Make she take heart, na only water pour calabash never break grin
Re: Brazilian Student Who Sold Her Virginity For $780,000 Got Nothing From Producer by jmoore(m): 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2013
She should sue the man, her virginity will be returned to her grin grin grin grin
Re: Brazilian Student Who Sold Her Virginity For $780,000 Got Nothing From Producer by Cholls(m): 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2013
This one na Naija babe o...Sharp girl meet sharp guy...the guy test that babe he no meet her thing intact after all the fumble fumble way she don do....look now how that sharp Naija guy do am no pay am...she come dey cry...and the media should find out the guy and the girl well well they must b a Nigerian
Re: Brazilian Student Who Sold Her Virginity For $780,000 Got Nothing From Producer by Henrypraise: 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2013
sexymoma: ehn ehn so white girls do keep their virginity too! Nawa o i be dey think say na even from birth dem dey tear the thing. But this wan is not wise na i trust ma niger babes.

Naija babes gave theirs away for nokia lumia, bb, brazillian hair.

However this brazillian babe wit brazillian hair, ridicles the sacredness in virginity.
Re: Brazilian Student Who Sold Her Virginity For $780,000 Got Nothing From Producer by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2013
angry she's not even fine. Now I wonder what Onila will look like.. ........... ........ Nightmare undecided
Re: Brazilian Student Who Sold Her Virginity For $780,000 Got Nothing From Producer by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2013
Bunch of promiscuous virgins. Idiota.
Re: Brazilian Student Who Sold Her Virginity For $780,000 Got Nothing From Producer by Ab025(m): 12:09am On Jul 13, 2013
Aaaah!!......but dis gal no try o, her face no fine jare, no boobs, hair, although is real bt I must confess, of all d brazillian chics I've been seein, dis is d 1st that doesn't make sense.....can't imagine even poppin her cherry....looks like those vampires in movies that hav gone 2 days with no blood

Abeg make she carry her hand pop her own cherry, can't imagine why a person wud want to pay a dime to pop that cherry, infact, why shud people come out openly to haggle and bargain on dis gal wen there are so many more beautiful and cheaper gals all around south-america? Dis whites dey craze o!!

Well, I hail all my naija gals, virgin or non-virgin, I think they are by far finer than this gal here...

Better yet, she shud apply for a role in vampire diaries, I tink that will earn her more media attention than dis her "money-media-prostitution"....
Re: Brazilian Student Who Sold Her Virginity For $780,000 Got Nothing From Producer by Mynd44: 1:04am On Jul 13, 2013
Now that's funny
Re: Brazilian Student Who Sold Her Virginity For $780,000 Got Nothing From Producer by k2039: 1:24am On Jul 13, 2013
jmoore: She should sue the man, her virginity will be returned to her grin grin grin grin
gringringringringringrin
Re: Brazilian Student Who Sold Her Virginity For $780,000 Got Nothing From Producer by 3ace(m): 3:43am On Jul 13, 2013
The girl is a novice. I don't think she signed any form of legal documents in her defense before venturing. Poor girl. But how could she compare sėx to photography? She no know say once you don try am like dis, you are hooked forever except your lïbido no strong. Pörn star in the making. She wanted to evoke pity by saying 90% of the proceeds will go to charity. Anyway sha, take heart-pele.
Re: Brazilian Student Who Sold Her Virginity For $780,000 Got Nothing From Producer by free2ryhme: 4:24am On Jul 13, 2013
this is a 21 century scam
Re: Brazilian Student Who Sold Her Virginity For $780,000 Got Nothing From Producer by Mynd44: 4:34am On Jul 13, 2013
So she slept with a stranger for free.
Nice
Re: Brazilian Student Who Sold Her Virginity For $780,000 Got Nothing From Producer by JbravoAdodger(m): 10:31am On Jul 13, 2013
I would drop a mil for this babe
Re: Brazilian Student Who Sold Her Virginity For $780,000 Got Nothing From Producer by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 13, 2013
Over-priced... Some of us meet girls that beg us to deflower them... #sorry lady
Re: Brazilian Student Who Sold Her Virginity For $780,000 Got Nothing From Producer by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
grin lol..
Re: Brazilian Student Who Sold Her Virginity For $780,000 Got Nothing From Producer by AbuMikey(m): 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2013
Kpele My dear!!! cheesygrincheesycheesycheesy
Re: Brazilian Student Who Sold Her Virginity For $780,000 Got Nothing From Producer by Mynd44: 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
Abu Mikey: Kpele My dear!!! cheesygrincheesycheesycheesy
E no pass that one

(1) (Reply)

True Love Waits! / Photo:guys Would You Swim With This Lady In The Pool ? / Five Lovely Ways Make Him Desire You More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.