Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Tom, Of Tom And Jerry Is Dead - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Tom, Of Tom And Jerry Is Dead (2298 Views)

Tom & Jerry Funny Memes . LOL / Tom And Jerry Are Real / Ronaldinho Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tom, Of Tom And Jerry Is Dead by Luckysoul(m): 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2013
It was announce this mornin, dat popular actor Tom is death. The cause of is death is stil being investigated. It was said he just finish actin the movie call "Boko haram menance". R.I.P one of is rival name withheld for security reason.... Guess. Threaten 2 sue vanguard if this happen to be false.

1 Like

Re: Tom, Of Tom And Jerry Is Dead by Luckysoul(m): 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
No b lie
Re: Tom, Of Tom And Jerry Is Dead by FunnyPikincom(m): 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2013
Lucky soul: It was announce this mornin, dat popular actor Tom is death. The cause of is death is stil being investigated. It was said he just finish actin the movie call "Boko haram menance". R.I.P one of is rival name withheld for security reason.... Guess. Threaten 2 sue vanguard if this happen to be false.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin
shocked
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Tom, Of Tom And Jerry Is Dead by psky: 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
Eya, rip to the poor soul. And he was such a good actor o. I wonder how his family will cope. cry

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Funny Church Signs (photos) / Top 10 Richest Actors In Nigeria And Their Networth / Excavator Disgraces A Slay Mama!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.