Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery (34856 Views)

Nyanya Blast Victim, Dominic, Dies After Surgery In Abuja / Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital / Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by collynzo2(m): 11:37pm On Jul 12, 2013
Okwyjesus: This game is really going crazy. I was really worried when l heard the guy has been on comma since Tuesday.
Those of us in PH will testify that there is fire on the mountain already, even the common man in PH now is beginning to feel the heat. I just pray this guy get okay soon.
Big lie! Apart from people discussing the issues at newspaper stands, every other activity is going on normally in PH. Something else might be causing your 'heat' bro.

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Fenomenom(m): 11:37pm On Jul 12, 2013
They are not minority pdp versus pdp
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by dolphinife: 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
I think at this juncture, we should look at it from another angle. It might be wrong or not.

By the time the fracas started, hon. Chinda, Hon Bipi and the other 3 members used the tripod stand to batter chidi Lloyd. As this was going, one of the lawmakers phoned Amaechi to come and save Hon chidi.

Has anybody ask why the police ordeal of Amaechi joined Hon Chidi to beat mercillesly Hon chinda?

The Answer: immediately Amaechi was called to come and save the security situation of the moment, as amaechi was entering the chamber, Hon chinda pointed at the governor and was telling one of his thugs 'shoot him, shoot him, dat is the governor, shoot him'. This statement ginger the security personnel attached to Amaechi to pounce on Hon. Chinda in connivance with Hon. Chidi.

The question we should ask is this....had it been that Amaechi was shot on that day, and he eventually died, what do you people think would have happened? In as much am not supporting what dat tout called Hon chidi did to Hon. Chinda, but Hon. Chinda's action is tantamount to death penalty under the constitution.

9 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by hoodboy(m): 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
In as much as I detest what the 5 anti amaechi lawmakers tried to do, evil does not right wrong, and what Lloyd did is a condemnable and should be condemned by all, even if he had been initially attacked, he was under no such threat while he assaulted chinda. Quite appalling what happened
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by collynzo2(m): 11:43pm On Jul 12, 2013
Chinda who used a tripod stand on Lloyd, Chinda who asked for Amaechi to be shot is now in epileptic coma. 'Going in and out of coma' never heard of that before.
Conclusion
Mace > Tripod stand.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Biggyd2: 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2013
Erhm, if it is as serious as they want us to believe, why hasn't he been flown abroad like others before him? Have they not(before now) been giving us the impression that our hospitals are not good enough for them? The same people that will suffer small headache and they are on the next available plane to oyinbo man's country? Abi, is the man playing kalo kalo with his life because of party politics? When they were chopping alone, dem remember me? I beg, make I park well joor make dem pass. I need body and soul intact to make sure I am able to cater for me and my people. For the rest of una, make una allow these people settle their quarrel. If dem no fit, na dem sabi! But one thing I know is that THEY DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT US!

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by collynzo2(m): 11:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
They even prayed before they started all these.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNBoL9q72zw

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Ayorh4you(m): 11:59pm On Jul 12, 2013
jhydebaba: *No sinner shall go unpunished*

WASH!!!

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:00am On Jul 13, 2013
delors: collynzo2
hardywaltz
JideJamez

I hope u morons supporting Chidi Lloyd are watching? A supposedly educated leader attacking a fellow house member with such viciousness and aggression, you guys siddon there like 'ars.eholes in seats' saying he was attacked first...I can't believe enlightened young people like you (maybe ur guys are old fools self) could support this man and his act?
It is a pity that Hon. Chinda is in this position but we shouldn't get myopic to the fact that the house of assembly on May 6th was attacked by hoodlums. The Commissioner of Police was informed and still let in Hoodlums into the assembly premises.

Also Hon. Chinda and Hon. Bipi should never have attacked Hon. Chinda and Hon. Amachree. This should be a learning point to not only this party but everyone. No one is a Superman everyone can get hurt. Violence is never the. Key.
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by picoba(m): 12:05am On Jul 13, 2013
The man will soon recover. He will not die. He shall live to spend all he had recieved.
He is unconcious because he recived anaesthesia injection before the operation.

But to get money, no be easy thing ooo.
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by ewet: 12:08am On Jul 13, 2013
ujchief:

In other words, the jobless youths at a bear parlor were gossiping and you printed the outcome of their gossip here on nairaland!

Wonders shall never end!

thereis some element of truth in d story cos it was aired on channels news at 10 on tursday.
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:13am On Jul 13, 2013
collynzo2: I wonder. Propaganda at work, this people can go as far as claiming he's dead just to put Amaechi in trouble.
I don't think it is propaganda. I think. The unconciousness is as a result of the reconstructive surgery. I pray he is alright.
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by ewet: 12:26am On Jul 13, 2013
jmaine:

All this your talk no go suffice if this man kpai . . .

Team Amaechi should simply pray/hope he lives cos if he dies . .The tempo of chaos go change.

Chidi Lloyd don price market oo !! sad

bros abeg 4get tht matter, nothng go happen if the guy kpai. nah wetin hin sabi chop nah hin belleful am!

Dishonorable chinda is only a pawn in the game of naija political chess.Its a war and there must be casualties.the 2 gladiators-GEJ and Amaechi are both in their palaces with their war councils while sending out soldiers to do the actual fighting and this one nah just 1 casualty.

If hin kpai the worst tht will happen is tht dishonorable Llyod will be charged for murder and at best it will be reduced to man slaugther.The 2 gladiators-Amaechi and GEJ go settle and compromises will be made and the accused will be set free.Bros remember say nah naija we dey.This 1 just kpai for nothng and he is merely a pawn.
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by networkrecharg: 12:28am On Jul 13, 2013
You cannot determins d result of your action; Chinda and evens coldnt determine d consiquence of there actions.

After using a steel pipe tripod stand, (able to break a cow's bone) to disfigure chidi loyd's spinal cord. They even had d full impetus and will to kill the Gov. Of rivers state; 'shot him' dey said.
Peace is priceless. Pls forgive

Ravenwolf: Lloyd should be probably arrested for assault... i wonder what the Police is waiting for or is he a sacred Cow
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by ewet: 12:30am On Jul 13, 2013
RICHIE BOI: picture of Hon. Micheal Chinda in a coma in the hospital. make Hon. Chidi Loyd pray say that guy no die from those beating.

see hin face,mumu man i sure say hin old pass Amaechi and even GEJ.see wetin dey happen to people who seell their souls for money. I have no iota of pity whtsoever for you!

God punish you! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by delors(m): 12:38am On Jul 13, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: It is a pity that Hon. Chinda is in this position but we shouldn't get myopic to the fact that the house of assembly on May 6th was attacked by hoodlums. The Commissioner of Police was informed and still let in Hoodlums into the assembly premises.

Also Hon. Chinda and Hon. Bipi should never have attacked Hon. Chinda and Hon. Amachree. This should be a learning point to not only this party but everyone. No one is a Superman everyone can get hurt. Violence is never the. Key.
Yeah, I understand good joe, but there is still no evidence that Chinda attacked Llyod. we can't be myopic to the point of just following hearsay. If truly he was attacked, show us an evidence. Before Llyod massacred Chinda, there was no trace of blood on his outfit (watch the video na)...and if he was truly attacked and severely beaten, i don't think he would have the energy to handle that mace the way he did. Did u see the video? Did u see his energy? Did u see how he used the mace with uncommon professionalism and indefatigable energy? That guy is appealing to people's emotions because he knows the extent of the crime he committed. I bet u, if they decide to summon the Llyod guy to court or something, he would say 'When Bipi n co descended on me, they strained my arms and legs...I cannot even walk to the court right now'...but the dude had somuch strength to massacre chinda with the mace. He is a liar! A big one at that!

2 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by delors(m): 12:40am On Jul 13, 2013
ewet:

bros abeg 4get tht matter, nothng go happen if the guy kpai. nah wetin hin sabi chop nah hin belleful am!

Dishonorable chinda is only a pawn in the game of naija political chess.Its a war and there must be casualties.the 2 gladiators-GEJ and Amaechi are both in their palaces with their war councils while sending out soldiers to do the actual fighting and this one nah just 1 casualty.

If hin kpai the worst tht will happen is tht dishonorable Llyod will be charged for murder and at best it will be reduced to man slaugther.The 2 gladiators-Amaechi and GEJ go settle and compromises will be made and the accused will be set free.Bros remember say nah naija we dey.This 1 just kpai for nothng and he is merely a pawn.
I wonder who this guy is...you talk trash!
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 13, 2013
Wonder what patience Jona go dey do now?
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by worldman(m): 12:50am On Jul 13, 2013
dolphinife: I think at this juncture, we should look at it from another angle. It might be wrong or not.

By the time the fracas started, hon. Chinda, Hon Bipi and the other 3 members used the tripod stand to batter chidi Lloyd. As this was going, one of the lawmakers phoned Amaechi to come and save Hon chidi.

Has anybody ask why the police ordeal of Amaechi joined Hon Chidi to beat mercillesly Hon chinda?

The Answer: immediately Amaechi was called to come and save the security situation of the moment, as amaechi was entering the chamber, Hon chinda pointed at the governor and was telling one of his thugs 'shoot him, shoot him, dat is the governor, shoot him'. This statement ginger the security personnel attached to Amaechi to pounce on Hon. Chinda in connivance with Hon. Chidi.

The question we should ask is this....had it been that Amaechi was shot on that day, and he eventually died, what do you people think would have happened? In as much am not supporting what dat tout called Hon chidi did to Hon. Chinda, but Hon. Chinda's action is tantamount to death penalty under the constitution.
please short that trash wat do u think u no
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 13, 2013
Amaechi wants to destroy Rivers State with his cultism and greed. He's not smart at all.
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by ewet: 12:52am On Jul 13, 2013
delors:
I wonder who this guy is...you talk trash!

By the time naija abracadabra start thn u go knw who i be and u go no say i dey talk fact.If tht dishonorable chinda nah ur broda,nah u make u dey pray say make hin no kpai cos no 1 go pray 4 you and if he so survives neva in his life will e so disgrace himself an his entire household in public.
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by worldman(m): 1:00am On Jul 13, 2013
ewet:

By the time naija abracadabra start thn u go knw who i be and u go no say i dey talk fact.If tht dishonorable chinda nah ur broda,nah u make u dey pray say make hin no kpai cos no 1 go pray 4 you and if he so survives neva in his life will e so disgrace himself an his entire household in public.
man u talk trash from the video envidience u see tell me the crime honorable chinda commeted if u don't no what to say please close ur mouth

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by dolphinife: 1:18am On Jul 13, 2013
worldman: man u talk trash from the video envidience u see tell me the crime honorable chinda commeted if u don't no what to say please close ur mouth

Mr, can you use the life of your parents alive or dead to swear that Hon. Chinda didn't point at Amaechi and commanding his thug to shoot Amaechi?
Can't you hear it even on youtube, when Hon Bipi was demonstrating how he battered Hon. Chidi?

3 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 13, 2013
The Five law breakers oh sorry makers went to the house for war and trouble. The way they went their and with the people they went with will only tell you what actually transpired before they left their various houses. If it was Chidi Lyord That was injured, then i will have accused the Government of GEJ but it was the other way where the Hunter became the hunted and devoured meat.
Violence is never the right way to solve issues, think before you act and not act then start to think.
May God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by fydence: 1:50am On Jul 13, 2013
omarky:

If I must tell u, u are vomitting nonsense. Why shud d police arrest Lloyd? Afterall, it was a battle between d two and dr will always be a victor. If Chinda has his chance, Lloyd will hv been in his condition by nw. Dis shud serve as a lesson to those who are bent on sabotaging d effort of those who faught 4 our democracy. Chinda shud knw it is unconstitutional for just 5 out of 32 to impeach any principal officers of d House.

dey here dey speak english till murder case start..
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by fydence: 1:53am On Jul 13, 2013
Just a thought: Is Chidi Lloyd from Aluu

3 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by kabba7(m): 1:54am On Jul 13, 2013
Thought I saw that man on Tv yesterday evening talking, Its good this is happening in the south south its good for them, that is their culture they should continue!
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by lawsbanks: 2:10am On Jul 13, 2013
shocked hmmmmm. make hin do politics small small next time...............God help him
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by EbirichBen(m): 2:12am On Jul 13, 2013
@ Gari. How does this Concern Gej. People will just start saying rubbish on NLand. When Amechi suspend them, where were you.
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by mekaboy(m): 2:15am On Jul 13, 2013

WHEN THEY ARE LOOTING THEY DONT CALL US, THE WAY THIS MAN WAS BEATEN IS THE WAY THEY BEAT THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY, LOOTING WITHOUT MERCY .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video / Buhari Supporters Hold Rally In Ilorin, Demand Saraki's Resignation / 'Atiku Meeting With Generals': Fani-Kayode Reacts To Invitation By The DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.