Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,343 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

The Qualities Woman Want In Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Qualities Woman Want In Men (1633 Views)

What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner / 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away / Ladies:: Drop The Qualities You Want From A Man!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Qualities Woman Want In Men by Ajibam: 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
With women wanting so much from their Mr Perfect, the question that arises is, are women of this century becoming demanding and unreasonable, if not materialistic when it comes to selecting a partner for themselves? While finding a match, are the expectations of a woman extremely high?

We asked some women what they think about the study and how'd they describe their ideal man.

* Women today are more independent and don't need to depend on a man for anything, which is why the standard of her ideal man has risen. Now it's more about compatibility as women can take care of themselves. As for me, my ideal man would be someone who I can get along with like a house on fire, someone who's mature and understanding, so I can look upto him every single day and learn something from him. Everything else is relative.

* I don't think there's any such thing like an ideal man or woman. For me, it's important that the man I am with, has values and basic etiquette, is educated, is aware of what's happening around him, respects his family, women and people of all classes. I don't give one bit about how much beer he drinks, if he's sloshed or forgets his mother.

*For me, the physical appearance hardly matters. It's more about the man's personality and not how much he earns or what he does in his pastime. My ideal man would be someone who I can have a conversation with and who's company I would enjoy. He should be a self-made man who respects everyone around him.

* Women of today are just more practical. Gone are the days when we used to wait for our 'Prince Charming'. There is no ideal man or woman. I am a little old school. I'll still wait for the chivalrous, self-made, righteous, successful man. But well, if that breed is extinct, the one that eats meat, drives a nice car, calls his mom and knows how to party will do just fine.

* An ideal man from my point of view is one who is secure withs himself and has a clear understanding of what is fair and unfair and has the drive to change circumstances. The 'sense of humour' and the expensive car could be an added bonus but I can do without it too.

* I don't think it really matters what the man's assets are. I would prefer someone who is understanding, patient and funny. It will be really cool though if he earns as much money as I do, if not more and has a big house. Trust me, it doesn't matter if he even calls his mom or not, his mother should bother about that one
Re: The Qualities Woman Want In Men by dmcdad: 3:22am On Jul 13, 2013
Sorry, but seriously? I think it should have been; what women think they want in men.... Cause in reality, none of these appeals to them (especially Nigerian girls). How many of em can you single out as independent?

Abeg make we leave story for tortoise jare....
Re: The Qualities Woman Want In Men by Mynd44: 4:43am On Jul 13, 2013
How correct is the list? How many women did the OP ask questions cos this just sounds like another one of those list peep pull outta their backsides
Re: The Qualities Woman Want In Men by k2039: 6:26am On Jul 13, 2013
dmcdad: Sorry, but seriously? I think it should have been; what women think they want in men.... Cause in reality, none of these appeals to them (especially Nigerian girls). How many of em can you single out as independent?

You just insulted my wives.
Re: The Qualities Woman Want In Men by Princesszoe: 7:09am On Jul 13, 2013
k2039: You just insulted my wives.
Your wives? More than one? Hmmm women they try o!
Re: The Qualities Woman Want In Men by Mynd44: 8:31am On Jul 13, 2013
Princess zoe: Your wives? More than one? Hmmm women they try o!
You are one of them
Re: The Qualities Woman Want In Men by Cholls(m): 9:21am On Jul 13, 2013
dmcdad: Sorry, but seriously? I think it should have been; what women think they want in men.... Cause in reality, none of these appeals to them (especially Nigerian girls). How many of em can you single out as independent?

Exactly my thought!
Well my brother nice research....but u need to carry out this research on Naija babe every 5 seconds for me to believe its validity.
Re: The Qualities Woman Want In Men by dmcdad: 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
Only you wives Wey me dey here dey waste. Chai!
Re: The Qualities Woman Want In Men by omiobo: 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
Why u no go get wives when ur JT get heads?cheesy
Re: The Qualities Woman Want In Men by Mynd44: 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
dmcdad:
You no sharp reach na
Re: The Qualities Woman Want In Men by Mynd44: 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
omiobo:
Lmao......
Re: The Qualities Woman Want In Men by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
The list itself is confused. One point says he should be calling his mum, another one says i don't care if he calls her or not. One point says being funny is just an added advantage, another one says he should be understanding and funny.

Since the person who wrote the list does not even know what she wants, how am I supposed to know if it's in line with what is in my head or not? lipsrsealed
Re: The Qualities Woman Want In Men by Princesszoe: 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
Mynd_44:
You are one of them
EXCUSE ME MR. WHICH GROUP ARE YOU REFERRING ME TO BE. HIS SO CALLED WIVES OR WOMEN ?
Re: The Qualities Woman Want In Men by Mynd44: 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
Princess zoe: EXCUSE ME MR. WHICH GROUP ARE YOU REFERRING ME TO BE. HIS SO CALLED WIVES OR WOMEN ?
Whichever one you prefer to call yourself tonguetongue
Re: The Qualities Woman Want In Men by k2039: 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
dmcdad:
Different measure of Grace for everyone, some grace to be celibate and some others grace to be a polygamist. gringringringringringrin

omiobo:
I don lost, I no understand 'JT get heads'

alutacontinua: The list itself is confused. One point says he should be calling his mum, another one says i don't care if he calls her or not. One point says being funny is just an added advantage, another one says he should be understanding and funny.

Since the person who wrote the list does not even know what she wants, how am I supposed to know if it's in line with what is in my head or not? lipsrsealed
That's why it's advisable that too much of weed is not good for the body, the OP must be high on weed.

OP, too much of weed is not good for your health

Princess zoe: EXCUSE ME MR. WHICH GROUP ARE YOU REFERRING ME TO BE. HIS SO CALLED WIVES OR WOMEN ?
ALL OF THE ABOVE.

Mynd_44:
Whichever one you prefer to call yourself tonguetongue
She dey take am P, you no see say she capitalize her words.
Re: The Qualities Woman Want In Men by omiobo: 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2013
^^^ lol! Your JohnThomasgrin
Re: The Qualities Woman Want In Men by greatgeo(m): 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
Women will always want,if u dont have a house of ur own,car,a good job or living in some high rated place trust me they will want more and more so for me d list is endless.wait o @where did u get ur facts fm self?

(1) (Reply)

20 Things Women Should Never Say To Their Men! / Our Parents Got Married At Age 19-23 But Why Can't We? / Why Do Men Now Prefer Old,rich Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.