Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... (2777 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / Beautiful But Still Single... / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by ZackiGp(m): 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2013
I sincerely hope this will help our single ladies and if u are close to the young lady that celebrated her 38th birthday 2day u can share these with her.

(1) they like giving out their phone numbers
easily...
(2) they like clubbing.
(3) they play hard to get
(4) they are cheap i.e easy to get laid.
(5) they wear sleazy and indescent clothes
(6) they wear too much make-up
(7) they dont stay one place. I mean they about doing nothing.
(cool they want only rich men
(9) they have ill-mannered friends,who
influence them to try all kinds of stuff(aristoles).
(10) they want perfect men,but this isnt
possible we are humans and we are bound to
make mistake....
Did you fall in any category? Kindly make
restitution b4 its too late..

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2013
since when is singlehood a problem in the first place?
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by Cholls(m): 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2013
carefreewannabe: since when is singlehood a problem in the first place?
My sister don't mind him jo....I say amen to your wish grin

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2013
I can't get you.
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by Blazinraj01(f): 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
undecided
Reasons why most guys are still single:
I sincerely hope these will help our single guys and if you are close to the OP who is nearing 40, please, let him read this:

1) They collect every ladies number
2) They love clubbing
3) They chase after everything in skirt
4) They can not afford to be with an Ideal woman
5) They sag and wear dirty boxers
6) They are forming 25 even when they are already 40 and they've got protruding bellies
7) They are everywhere
cool They are not ready to be responsible
9) They think they are full grown men but they are full grown boys
10) They want perfect women but this isn't possible because we humans and we r bound to make mistake.

restitution b4 its too late.

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2013
Cholls:
My sister don't mind him jo....I say amen to your wish grin

Ignored
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by ZackiGp(m): 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
Blazinraj01: undecided
I sincerely hope these will help our single guys and if you are close to the OP who is nearing 40, please, let him read this:

2) They love clubbing
6) They are forming 25 even when they are already 40 and they've got protruding bellies
7) They are everywhere
10) They want perfect women but this isn't possible because we humans and we r bound to make mistake.

sorry, are u guilty of any of the above listed items?
Abeg attack the message and not messenger!
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by dmcdad: 3:27am On Jul 13, 2013

2) They love clubbing
7) They are everywhere

You actually mean a guy who collects lots of digits from them gurlz can Always be single? And you think a guy who loves clubbing ain't got ladies waiting to be the next-in-line? Seriously? Does chasing every thing in skirt make a guy single or in abundance?

I can't attend to all but, I think you really need to revise the above as it doesn't hold...

Please try again...
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by Mynd44: 4:39am On Jul 13, 2013
Battle of the sexes. The women want to start fighting back oooo

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by k2039: 6:36am On Jul 13, 2013
I thought we had more females than males, the implication is that some will not get married.

I know a couple of ladies, who have vowed never to get married because they just don't believ in it.

So how is that a crime?.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by Blazinraj01(f): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
dmcdad:
You actually mean a guy who collects lots of digits from them gurlz can Always be single? And you think a guy who loves clubbing ain't got ladies waiting to be the next-in-line? Seriously? Does chasing every thing in skirt make a guy single or in abundance?

I can't attend to all but, I think you really need to revise the above as it doesn't hold...

Please try again...

You actually think all that are the things that make a man? If so, You have a long way to go

Its always easy to tell ladies how to live their lives

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by dmcdad: 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2013
Blazinraj01:

You actually think all that are the things that make a man? If so, You have a long way to go

Its always easy to tell ladies how to live their lives
You just don't see right through me neither do you see right through the OP. Stop being bias and learn a thing or two from the OP. I don't see any reason why one would wanna give oneself self-justification. if you are sui-generis in a positive way, then you have got no problem. But the thing is most of you girls are always guilty of stuffs like this and instead of you to accept whatever that comes to the fore wholeheartedly, you always wanna get a way to throw it back to the men. Gosh!

If you know half the stuff I am made of, you wouldn't dare to tell me I have a long way to go. Not like I am perfect or a saint but....

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
ZackiGp: I sincerely hope this will help our single ladies and if u are close to the young lady that celebrated her 38th birthday 2day u can only but share these with her.
(1) they like giving out their phone numbers
easily...
(2) they like partying (going to bars)
(3) they play hard to get
(4) thier cheap
(5) they wear sleazy and indescent clothes
(6) they put tooo much make-up
(7) they are always moving around
(cool they only want rich men
(9) they have ill manered friends,who
influence them to do all kinds of stuff
(10) they want perfect men,but this isnt
possible we are human and we are bound to
make mistakes....
restitution b4 its too late..
ur english is first class undecided
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by ZackiGp(m): 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2013
SLIDE waxie: ur english is first class undecided
Hmm.. noted, and what is ur take on the topic?
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by bellamy27: 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
looking 4 mr Right and using potential husband as boyfriend.when the clock 30,35yrs,they start climbing mountains and attending nite vigils 4 prayers.yeye pple
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by Mynd44: 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
bellamy27: looking 4 mr Right and using potential husband as boyfriend.when the clock 30,35yrs,they start climbing mountains and attending nite vigils 4 prayers.yeye pple
Are you saying guys don't do the same thing?
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
bellamy27: looking 4 mr Right and using potential husband as boyfriend.when the clock 30,35yrs,they start climbing mountains and attending nite vigils 4 prayers.yeye pple

Ridiculous! I know women who are 30-35, successful and attractive, who can pick a husband EASILY!
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by ZackiGp(m): 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2013
Mynd_44:
Are you saying guys don't do the same thing?
i don't think so.
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by luvmijeje(f): 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2013

2) They love clubbing
7) They are everywhere

*Nod my head* This is the most intelligent post on this thread.
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by Kirinwa: 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
Op you nailed it.I met a Lady online.When we started chatting she seemed interested but when I told her my humble background.She backed out.

They don't value honesty and truthfulness.They will take it and shove it down your throat.Just tell them you're an international business tycoon into import and export.Take them out to a fast food joint with a borrowed car. Show them some hard currencies even if it's 1 dollar notes about 20 pieces will do.You will have them decorating your beds.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by Kirinwa: 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
k2039: I thought we had more females than males, the implication is that some will not get married.

I know a couple of ladies, who have vowed never to get married because they just don't believ in it.

So how is that a crime?.

Shuor! shocked

Check them out something is definitely wrong. They themselves may pretend like they are cool with it but go to their closets you'll pity them because they feel and are miserable.
For me there's a word that
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by Mynd44: 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
ZackiGp:
i don't think so.
You should start think right
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by dasparrow: 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
@Post

Some women I believe are still single because they don't want to be infected with HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases. The whole world knows that most HIV/AIDS infected people are in black Africa and the world knows too that most black African-bred men and especially Nigerian-bred men have no self control and sleep with every walking vygina and never keep the tenets of their marital vows. Most don't even know their HIV status. They are too afraid to check because of their risky sexual behavior and lifestyle. So, what is the point of these ladies deceiving themselves that they are going into a monogamous relationship when indeed they are going into a relationship with a male ashawo who will bring them home a nice gift in the form of a sexually transmitted disease?

Some women downright do not want to get married because they were either sexually abused, molested or r8ped as an adult or in their childhood. They are not in the mood for sex anymore and are content living a life of sexual abstinence.

Some women have low sex drives and don't want to get married so that the man will not keep disturbing them with his vicious sexual appetite.

Lastly, some women just like their freedom and don't want another human being commanding them about like a master commands his slave.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by Kirinwa: 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
carefreewannabe:

Ridiculous! I know women who are 30-35, successful and attractive, who can pick a husband EASILY!

You mean buy a 'husband' easily.There's hunger so why would they starve when they're given free meal tickets plus Kitty kat coupled with other benefits. Are you a learner?
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by omiobo: 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
k2039: I thought we had more females than males, the implication is that some will not get married.

So how is that a crime?.

Vow never to marry? Hmmm...you don't wanna know what goes on inside them. It is not their wish never to marry. They are all trying to be strong when things doesn't go their way.
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by ZackiGp(m): 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

Some women I believe are still single because they don't want to be infected with HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases. The whole world knows that most HIV/AIDS infected people are in black Africa and the world knows too that most black African-bred men and especially Nigerian-bred men have no self control and sleep with every walking vygina and never keep the tenets of their marital vows. Most don't even know their HIV status. They are too afraid to check because of their risky sexual behavior and lifestyle. So, what is the point of these ladies deceiving themselves that they are going into a monogamous relationship when indeed they are going into a relationship with a male ashawo who will bring them home a nice gift in the form of a sexually transmitted disease?

Some women downright do not want to get married because they were either sexually abused, molested or r8ped as an adult or in their childhood. They are not in the mood for sex anymore and are content living a life of sexual abstinence.

Some women have low sex drives and don't want to get married so that the man will not keep disturbing them with his vicious sexual appetite.

Lastly, some women just like their freedom and don't want another human being commanding them about like a master commands his slave.
Are you very sure about all these?
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by k2039: 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
@Blazinraj01, I chase girls in trousers not girls in skirt. All your rules don't apply, the one that was close was rule 3, but it still didn't apply, there is a big difference between skirt and trousers.
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by k2039: 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
luvmijeje:
*Nod my head* This is the most intelligent post on this thread.
Not surprised, it came from a woman.
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by k2039: 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
Kirinwa: Op you nailed it.I met a Lady online.When we started chatting she seemed interested but when I told her my humble background.She backed out.

They don't value honesty and truthfulness.They will take it and shove it up your throat.Just tell them you're an international business tycoon into import and export.Take them out to a fast food joint with a borrowed car. Show them some hard currencies even if it's 1 dollar notes about 20 pieces will do.You will have them decorating your beds.
You just dey no that.
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by k2039: 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
omiobo:

Vow never to marry? Hmmm...you don't wanna know what goes on inside them. It is not their wish never to marry. They are all trying to be strong when things doesn't go their way.
@Kirinwa
This one done they talk am since her university days and she truly lived up to it oo. In fact she is one of my mentors, I know her in and out and she has never regretted it. In fact one of her friends died recently of hypertension (she had issues with her marriage, job and other stuffs), I remember my mentor saying 'She warned all of them about marriage when she was in school and that it's that marriage that will kill some of them and for those who it doesn't kill, they may live miserably for the rest of their lives.'

Certainly her prophesy came to pass.
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by ZackiGp(m): 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
K2039 sounds like a womanizer to me.
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... by k2039: 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
@dasparrow, you post na phd thesis, the thing made sense.

In fact some people just know they can't stand a cheating husband, hence they crucify the thought of marriage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Is Married / My Babe Is Hotter Than Your Babe / Please Help A Confuse Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.