Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Nigerians Beware, Alboraaq.com Is A Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians Beware, Alboraaq.com Is A Scam (2811 Views)

Buhari: BDC Is A Scam And Drain To Nigeria / UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] / Nigerians Beware!!! www.betcolonyafrica.com Is Scamming People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Beware, Alboraaq.com Is A Scam by suwailad(f): 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2013
I was just scamed N100k (about $400 ecurrency) from Alboraaq
I'm seeing many nigerians there due to how easy it SEEMS to make that easy money. if you are in that forum today is your saving grace.

Please google Alboraaq Scam. The site looks legit but i'll tell you how they ripped me. now i need to get back up
Re: Nigerians Beware, Alboraaq.com Is A Scam by suwailad(f): 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2013
Read of the scam complaints before you fall victim

http://www.scambook.com/report/view/244241/AlboraaqCom-Scam-Complaint-244241-for-$500.00

what a bad night cry
Re: Nigerians Beware, Alboraaq.com Is A Scam by texaco1: 7:17am On Jul 13, 2013
suwailad: I was just scamed N100k (about $400 ecurrency) from Alboraaq
I'm seeing many nigerians there due to how easy it SEEMS to make that easy money. if you are in that forum today is your saving grace.

Please google Alboraaq Scam. The site looks legit but i'll tell you how they ripped me. now i need to get back up
Alboraaq.com?isn't that an hackers site?
Re: Nigerians Beware, Alboraaq.com Is A Scam by lifestyle1(m): 9:26am On Jul 13, 2013
suwailad: I was just scamed N100k (about $400 ecurrency) from Alboraaq

can you give details of the scam ?
Re: Nigerians Beware, Alboraaq.com Is A Scam by lifestyle1(m): 9:27am On Jul 13, 2013
texaco1:
Alboraaq.com?isn't that an hackers site?

yes it is..
Re: Nigerians Beware, Alboraaq.com Is A Scam by texaco1: 9:59am On Jul 13, 2013
life_style:

yes it is..
So what was the op doing on a site that stolen credit cards are sold and all sorts of cyber fraud and crime are been taught?what services was the op seeking from this criminals?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Great Opportunities In REPUBLIC OF GUINEA / BOM Has Dealt Me A Severe Blow On Runbets / The Unfair Treatment of Truexgoldcom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.