Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

“i Don’t Owe You Anything”- 2face Replies Blackface - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i Don’t Owe You Anything”- 2face Replies Blackface (2189 Views)

Blackface Reveals What He Wants From 2baba / Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song / Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i Don’t Owe You Anything”- 2face Replies Blackface by chomboc: 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2013
Going by recent indications, members of the defunct music group, Plantashun Boiz, 2Face Idibia and Blackface might have a few issues to sort out with each other. The ‘bone-of-contention’ is nothing new, Blackface is still upset over not being given his due on 2Face’s breakaway hit song, “African Queen.”

http://www.naijazip..com/2013/07/i-dont-owe-you-anything-2face-replies.html
Re: “i Don’t Owe You Anything”- 2face Replies Blackface by nairaman66(m): 3:22am On Jul 13, 2013
Black Face again? What the hell does he want??
Re: “i Don’t Owe You Anything”- 2face Replies Blackface by oubi: 4:12am On Jul 13, 2013
2face no mind anybody jor
Re: “i Don’t Owe You Anything”- 2face Replies Blackface by Mynd44: 4:53am On Jul 13, 2013
**singing**

Them be 2 later become 3,
dey rock things together .......

In other words, Blackface wants some Mullah
Re: “i Don’t Owe You Anything”- 2face Replies Blackface by 3ace(m): 5:23am On Jul 13, 2013
Black face is really frustrated. If he's doing fine, I'm sure he won't be embarrassing himself like this. I really pity him.
Re: “i Don’t Owe You Anything”- 2face Replies Blackface by free2ryhme: 6:04am On Jul 13, 2013
this thread makes no sense .. infact misleading
Re: “i Don’t Owe You Anything”- 2face Replies Blackface by mrman2(m): 7:06am On Jul 13, 2013
Fake a55 bloggers cooking up stvpid stories just to get traffic.
Re: “i Don’t Owe You Anything”- 2face Replies Blackface by immkels(m): 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
Black face should quit music and start doing Yahoo !
Re: “i Don’t Owe You Anything”- 2face Replies Blackface by Mynd44: 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
@immkels:
Black face should quit music and start doing Yahoo !
Wikid
Re: “i Don’t Owe You Anything”- 2face Replies Blackface by solomonjay(m): 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2013
3ace: Black face is really frustrated. If he's doing fine, I'm sure he won't be embarrassing himself like this. I really pity him.
pls dear user...blackface is also human and deserves a share of royalties that Tuface n his managers have craftily deprived blackface of...Do u knw that there are documents showing that they are co-owners of the song "african queen"?Do u also know that 2face has since avoided blackface due to d fact that guilt n greed wud not allow him come to level wt his co-songwriter? My advice for u is to verify facts b4 u utter rubbish comments online bout someone...
Re: “i Don’t Owe You Anything”- 2face Replies Blackface by solomonjay(m): 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
There are a lot of questions to be asked b4 anyone wud have such liberty to vent out silly talk...it is not news that they both wrote the song...even if the song was produced under kennis music...if 2facde cud be truthful to himself...he shud av paid of mr ahmedu augustine...because he wudnt say he didn't get paid for d song...blackface didn't get a dime...and didn't get a single glory...truth is...blackface did most of d writeup...2face merely took advantage of the talent n improved himself on it...let's face facts,Blackface is equally talented...and shud be given his own share of royalties that have since accrewed...blackface has hired a legal team that wud investigate the level of compensation due him,and recover same soon...its called the rights of a co-owner...
Re: “i Don’t Owe You Anything”- 2face Replies Blackface by solomonjay(m): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
I Decided to reply to this thread just to make clear certain unclear issues clear...right protection is for the artiste ...song writer...co-writer...and the song african queen has been reproduced severally,sometyms in parts and even the whole...an instance is d song being used as soundtrack in a foreign movie "phat gals"...it is not news that over there they have a good legal system n wud not infringe on d rights of artistes in Nigeria esp as we are signitories to certain conventions on intl copy right laws...so royalties was paid...and someone got it...and deprived another person of his own fair share...

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Wizkid’s Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Opens Luxury Store In Lekki / Goosh!!! See What A celebrity did To Her Lips (before|after photo) / Diarisgodoo! With Dis Kind Of Shoe That Buhari Is Wearing, Gej Go Run Leave Aso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.