Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Single And Serious Doctors -hookup Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Single And Serious Doctors -hookup Here (21715 Views)

Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage / Hottest Ph Group(ph +18) Adults Only! Meet And Hookup Here! / Port Harcourt Resident Let's Hookup Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single And Serious Doctors -hookup Here by nancyberry(f): 6:05am On Jul 13, 2013
Hello,yes its true,sometimes its hard for some doctors to settle down on time,yes the years in University,house manship,Nysc,Residence,some get hooked up and settle down,while others do not,some just keep pursing their education so they can be great ....yes,but lets not forget that a day comes and everyone has achived all he/she wants and want to settle down,so please serious minded doctors who are intrested in a serious relationship,please leave ur contact here and please specify if male or female and the state you are in......................e.g
Telema(f)
twitter@telblings
2go@telblings
Bb pin:25692f5cd
email:telematobichukwu@gmail.com
phone:0805523169
state:edo state
Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Single And Serious Doctors -hookup Here by Otunbaworldwide(m): 6:44am On Jul 13, 2013
Sorry Telema, a digit num omitted from ur phone num. Call me on 08138848185.

1 Like

Re: Single And Serious Doctors -hookup Here by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 13, 2013
Urself re you a Doctor? Or u re looking 4 Doctor prey 4 u 2 devour? (Get behind dem ye devourer!!!)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single And Serious Doctors -hookup Here by nancyberry(f): 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2013
Otunbaworldwide: Sorry Telema, a digit num omitted from ur phone num. Call me on 08138848185.
.......thanks dear,would give u a call later....u r a darling
Re: Single And Serious Doctors -hookup Here by nancyberry(f): 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
Raymondenyi: Urself re you a Doctor? Or u re looking 4 Doctor prey 4 u 2 devour? (Get behind dem ye devourer!!!)
,pls learn to keep your bad mouth to yourself,cause no one cares about the rubbish that comes out of a toilet,it only smells,if u feel its not real,its better you do keep it to yourself n pass by like others,the first person felt it was real and left his contact.besides this shows u r not a doctor,cause doctors are well mannered people.

8 Likes

Re: Single And Serious Doctors -hookup Here by Michelle55: 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2013
Re: Single And Serious Doctors -hookup Here by tenderlaw(m): 6:25am On Jul 17, 2013
Alright, I AM a doctor, but I think this romance venture for only doctors is too risky. Are you yourself a doctor?

1 Like

Re: Single And Serious Doctors -hookup Here by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 17, 2013
Are you sure you are a doctor?That is you graduated with MBBS degree?Because doctors dont do nysc,am a medical student and we al know doctors dont serve (nysc) am skeptical you are a doctor because you included nysc,or maybe you are a physiologist or an anatomist,those are the ones that do nysc.
Re: Single And Serious Doctors -hookup Here by esosa4real(m): 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
hey dont say what u dont know, we do go for NYSC as well! We are not just subjected to same postings because we r always in the clinic. Note, only people exempted from NYSC legally are those above 30.

As for the Poster, its either u r a 419 or a joker, all ur contact details here are not correct!

2 Likes

Re: Single And Serious Doctors -hookup Here by nancyberry(f): 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2013
esosa4real: hey dont say what u dont know, we do go for NYSC as well! We are not just subjected to same postings because we r always in the clinic. Note, only people exempted from NYSC legally are those above 30.

As for the Poster, its either u r a 419 or a joker, all ur contact details here are not correct!
,thanks for telling the guy not to say what he does not know,its because he is a medical student n not yet a graduate dats y he was saying dat,he is not aware of a lot of things he is still a learner,am not a 419 or a joker,the details i posted were example if u read it again u would see i said e.g not my details,leave your details i would call you,u can call the first person who left his contact i contacted him already,so its not a joke,like i said only the serious ones,its not for everyone...only the serious ones ready for hookup .
Re: Single And Serious Doctors -hookup Here by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2013
[quote
author=nancyberry],thanks for telling the guy not to say what he does
not know,its because he is a medical student n not yet a graduate dats y
he was saying dat,he is not aware of a lot of things he is still a
learner,am not a 419 or a joker,the details i posted were example if u
read it again u would see i said e.g not my details,leave your details i
would call you,u can call the first person who left his contact i
contacted him already,so its not a joke,like i said only the serious
ones,its not for everyone...only the serious ones ready for hookup
.[/quote] ofcos am a learner,if you claim not to be a learner then it means you have no brain in your brain box,because once you stop learning(being a learner) it shows you no longer have a brain,probably saw dust,am sorry to say but that is the fact.
Re: Single And Serious Doctors -hookup Here by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
@esosa4real why was your post removed,was your own yab greater than mine? lmao
Re: Single And Serious Doctors -hookup Here by esosa4real(m): 11:53am On Aug 11, 2013
Dapo777: @esosa4real why was your post removed,was your own yab greater than mine? lmao

Me aand u know sey moderator nor get work and secondly this thread is not insighful, even d op don abandone am.......LOL.....op u do well!
Re: Single And Serious Doctors -hookup Here by rhowly(m): 4:08pm On Aug 12, 2013
Re: Single And Serious Doctors -hookup Here by lekantijani(m): 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2013
Am male looking serious relationship pls cal me 08187713037 lekantijani8@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Single And Serious Doctors -hookup Here by jojoanobi(m): 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2013
Hey Girls in d house!. pls am interested in meeting any cute, matured and financially independent lady btw 30 - 40 yrs of age for a date/serious relationship. again, she must be a christian...she can reach me on 08115833690 for onward communication.
Cheers.
Re: Single And Serious Doctors -hookup Here by everest2ooo: 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2014
Am obi,from enugu state,lives in port harcourt,am looking for a nice kind hearted medical doctor,from the southeast,that i can love and cherish all life long,read accounts in d university,but now a business man,Any one interested can call me on 08035833785.

1 Like

Re: Single And Serious Doctors -hookup Here by computergenius(m): 6:02am On Jan 02, 2015
I want a lady for serious relationship. call or text facebook id to 08179681524.
Re: Single And Serious Doctors -hookup Here by Officerricky(m): 8:42am On Jul 20, 2015
Emeka; 27; medical doctor currently on internship in Ebonyi state. 080392992447: Whatsapp only.

2 Likes

Re: Single And Serious Doctors -hookup Here by sekzy99(m): 1:44am On Jul 21, 2015
08023373302. 2877565C. Michael frm lagos
Re: Single And Serious Doctors -hookup Here by ulasiking: 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
sad
Re: Single And Serious Doctors -hookup Here by daafol: 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
A female matured Doctor 30-50 resident in Ibadan pls contact me on 08032199564 if you are interested, friendship first, I am a matured man resident in Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Single And Serious Doctors -hookup Here by Gloryblossom(f): 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2015
Any single surgeon should add me up for a serious relationship tnks.08181989062

1 Like

Re: Single And Serious Doctors -hookup Here by prettysassygirl(f): 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
Gloryblossom:
Any single surgeon should add me up for a serious relationship tnks.08181989062
so u wanna date the surgeon in him,not the him in the surgeon

1 Like

Re: Single And Serious Doctors -hookup Here by vivalavida(m): 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Single And Serious Doctors -hookup Here by chisonu: 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
Serious ladies. Add me up. I'm in ekiti east. 10x. 29C5F127
Re: Single And Serious Doctors -hookup Here by sisisioge: 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
OMG! You guys are sharing doctors here! Wow, I want one too...any kind of doctor except the Gnea(those ones that handle female reproductive health) and the Dentist. PM me pls. Only the 33yrs and above.

I'm female by the way...

2 Likes

Re: Single And Serious Doctors -hookup Here by ayomide02: 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
Am Ibk, a female, Lagos, love to meet doctors. BlackBerry pin:25CFD300

2 Likes

Re: Single And Serious Doctors -hookup Here by Dapsy75(m): 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Single And Serious Doctors -hookup Here by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) / Let's Hook Up On Whatsapp / 2go Friends, Add New Users Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.