Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Monkey Face In Kaduna(picture) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Monkey Face In Kaduna(picture) (3725 Views)

Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos / Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) / Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Monkey Face In Kaduna(picture) by GodswillAJudins(m): 6:28am On Jul 13, 2013
by With Monkey Face In Kaduna (Photo)

This one of a kind strange delivery happened on Monday July 8th, 2013 in Kargako area of Kaduna.

After several hours of painful labour, the strange looking monkey-like creature was delivered at Kagarko General hospital to a woman who hails from SabonIceh village.

The baby looked like human from the neck to the leg but the head looks exactly like that of a monkey.

According to Nurses on duty “The pregnant woman was rushed to the hospital at about 7:30 am, Monday. And we immediately took her into the labour room.”

“The woman came in through the out-patient department (OPD) after seeing the doctor on call and I decided to rupture her because the cervix was fully dilated. After I ruptured her, fluid measuring about 26 litres gushed out after which she started bleeding. All this time, the baby was still in the womb.”

“When the bleeding persisted, I sent for the medical director and when she came, we went into the theatre to operate on the woman. In the process, the baby started coming out with the legs. So, the medical director asked me to stop and allow her to deliver the baby by herself.

The baby died shortly after the delivery.

The mother who lost lot of blood during the painful child birth is still receiving treatment at the hospital.

What a strange world!
http://naijagists.com/nigerian-woman-gives-birth-to-baby-with-monkey-face-in-kaduna-picture/

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Monkey Face In Kaduna(picture) by dominique(f): 9:56am On Jul 13, 2013

(1)

Home Remedies To Lower High Blood Pressure / Breast Lift After Weight Loss Derma Breast Lift / Smoking Indian Hemp Is On The Increase,why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.