Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Simple Php Challenge - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Simple Php Challenge (9522 Views)

Please Help Me Write This Simple Php Switch Statement / Simple PHP Quiz: Kill The Rand() / Simple Php Quiz: Why Will This Code Not Work If You Are Uploading Files? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Php Challenge by kliq(m): 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
Wow....bin a while I did nytin on IT regards code n all(taskin)...lemme crack ma head a bit...brb
Re: Simple Php Challenge by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
already onda matter
Re: Simple Php Challenge by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
already onda matter[color=#006600]
Re: Simple Php Challenge by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
grin grin LMAO ABU MIKEY. PROGRAMMING NA SOMETHING PEOPLE DEY GO SCHOOL FOR. I VENTURED INTO IT BRIEFLY ONE TIME BUT IT JUST ISNT FOR EVERYONE. NOT FOR ME ANYWAY. I TRIED ORACLE AND C PLUS PLUS. I AM MORE OF A SCIENCE GUY.
Re: Simple Php Challenge by AbuMikey(m): 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin LMAO ABU MIKEY. PROGRAMMING NA SOMETHING PEOPLE DEY GO SCHOOL FOR. I VENTURED INTO IT BRIEFLY ONE TIME BUT IT JUST ISNT FOR EVERYONE. NOT FOR ME ANYWAY. I TRIED ORACLE AND C PLUS PLUS. I AM MORE OF A SCIENCE GUY.
bros nor make me vex ooo angry

tongue

1 Like

Re: Simple Php Challenge by mysticgal(f): 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
what are these guyz yearningtodays frontpage is garbage,how do you expect me to read 93 pageslipsrsealed undecided
Re: Simple Php Challenge by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
Abu Mikey: bros nor make me vex ooo angry

tongue
LMAO. BROS THIS PROGRAMMING THING NO BE SMALL THING OOO. SOME PEOPLE THINK IN NUMBERS. THOSE ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO WILL BE GOOD AT IT.
Re: Simple Php Challenge by bigt2(m): 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
obadiah777: LMAO. BROS THIS PROGRAMMING THING NO BE SMALL THING OOO. SOME PEOPLE THINK IN NUMBERS. THOSE ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO WILL BE GOOD AT IT.
i plead to object cos IF YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN DO IT, YOU CAN DO IT EVEN BETTER THAN SOME WHO HAVE BEEN DOING IT AS WELL! cool
Re: Simple Php Challenge by NSNA: 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
obadiah777: AS IN BUILD A WEBSITE ? LIKE DONT THEY HAVE PRE-MADE PACKAGES THAT MAKES WEB-SITES EASY TO BUILD ? OR WHEN YOU SAY DEVELOP YOU MEAN LIKE PUT ALL THE BELLS AND WHISTLES ON A WEBSITE LIKE SAY A COUNTER OR STUFF OF THIS KIND ? HOPE I AM NOT SOUNDING TOO IGNORANT LOL.

Like this website that i created www.nigerianetworks.com created with php just like this
Re: Simple Php Challenge by Ajibel(m): 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
Why only PDP what of oda langs.
Re: Simple Php Challenge by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
big-t:
i plead to object cos IF YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN DO IT, YOU CAN DO IT EVEN BETTER THAN SOME WHO HAVE BEEN DOING IT AS WELL! cool
I SUPPOSE YOU ARE RIGHT. I THINK MY LIMITATIONS WAS THAT WHEN I TRIED PROGRAMMING WAS THE SAME TIME I WAS ALSO LEARNING HOW TO TYPE. I WAS TYPING REAL SLOW AND I DIDNT KNOW WHERE THE SYNTAX WERE SO IT TOOK ME FOREVER . I GAVE UP AND CONTINUED WITH WHAT I WAS VERY GOOD AT. SEE IN LIFE YOU GOTTA ROLL WITH WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT AND NOT WHAT IS FAD. wink
Re: Simple Php Challenge by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
NSNA:

Like this website that i created www.nigerianetworks.com created with php just like this
THATS AN IMPRESSIVE WEBSITE SIRE. KUDOS.
Re: Simple Php Challenge by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
Lmao.. Thank you God!! A topic from the Programming section enters front page since hw many years?? undecided
Re: Simple Php Challenge by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2013
Abu Mikey: [size=64pt]I take God beg una,Make person volunteer to teach me Programming abeg!!![/size]

www.nairaland.com/1147325/want-learn-programming-which-language
Re: Simple Php Challenge by Raypawer(m): 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
Boll2010: bro u can do ursef good by downloadn vid tutorials on youtube notin u tinkn 4 nw dt oyinbos avnt done so use wat uv got 4 nw,no 1 tot me web designin,netwrkn,n sql database atleast I can handle stuffs wit wat I learnt,no 1 is collectin my money no more.

why did'nt u learn programming through that at once!?
Re: Simple Php Challenge by spikesC(m): 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2013
Are we on frontpage shocked shocked shocked

All thanks to the god of PHP grin
Re: Simple Php Challenge by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
spikes C: Are we on frontpage shocked shocked shocked

All thanks to the god of PHP grin
angry *sharpening cutlass* you were saying?? angry angry
Re: Simple Php Challenge by spikesC(m): 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
Judinho59: angry *sharpening cutlass* you were saying?? angry angry

Errrrmmm....i was saying java is cool.

Can u teach me Arabic grin

1 Like

Re: Simple Php Challenge by Djtm(m): 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
spikes C:

lmao
Re: Simple Php Challenge by elvis10ten(m): 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
spikes C:

I followed the rules, i got it right, am the first person to get it right, i got it right.... should i continue undecided

Oya, my laptop. Atleast 8GB RAM tongue
lwkmd.
Re: Simple Php Challenge by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
spikes C:
wink

Where's Whiztim when u need him?? angry
Re: Simple Php Challenge by spikesC(m): 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
elvis10ten: lwkmd. If i catch you i go blow you eh. You remind me of the good old days.
Lol tongue
Re: Simple Php Challenge by spikesC(m): 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
Judinho59:
wink

Where's Whiztim when u needs him?? angry

He's already learning arabic. Watch out for his next post, he'll be writing from right to left grin

BTW, C++ rules tongue

1 Like

Re: Simple Php Challenge by elvis10ten(m): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2013
@spikes C and @activeman you both got it but the separator should not be at the end. That is "7 x 1 = 7, ..., 7 x 300 = 2100 <br/>". The delimeter/separator you used should not appear at the beginning and at the end. It should appear in between the products. @judinho, run your code on www.ideone.com . @all any language is well comed if only you can run it on ideone. That will make both programmers and non programmers and even those that don't know your language to see the result easier and the amount of time it takes your script to run.
Re: Simple Php Challenge by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
^^ iThink we did all that.. http://ideone.com/GEvjpD
Re: Simple Php Challenge by bigt2(m): 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
obadiah777: I SUPPOSE YOU ARE RIGHT. I THINK MY LIMITATIONS WAS THAT WHEN I TRIED PROGRAMMING WAS THE SAME TIME I WAS ALSO LEARNING HOW TO TYPE. I WAS TYPING REAL SLOW AND I DIDNT KNOW WHERE THE SYNTAX WERE SO IT TOOK ME FOREVER . I GAVE UP AND CONTINUED WITH WHAT I WAS VERY GOOD AT. SEE IN LIFE YOU GOTTA ROLL WITH WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT AND NOT WHAT IS FAD. wink
see! The mere fact that you cower away from programming compromises your assumption that all people having problems should quit. What you can't confront, you can't conqer! There are two ways people react to challenges: its either they run away, or confront it. You ran away! and as if that is not funny enough, you indulge in being a wet blanket for people aspiring to program. Smdh4u!
Re: Simple Php Challenge by elvis10ten(m): 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
Judinho59: ^^ iThink we did all that.. http://ideone.com/GEvjpD
confirm. But same mistake with spikes c and others. Your separator should not end the output.
Re: Simple Php Challenge by elvis10ten(m): 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2013
More...
Re: Simple Php Challenge by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2013
http://ideone.com/7NWKuj

$n=7;
for($i=1;$i<=300;$i++){
echo"7 x $i = $n".($i==300 ? '' : ', ');
$n +=7;
}

cool Winner!! Shortest code
Re: Simple Php Challenge by spikesC(m): 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2013
elvis10ten: confirm. But same mistake with spikes c and others. Your separator should not end the output.

Dude, read the source code and understand undecided

That website run codes as consoles

I added 3 differient kinds of breaks, if u run my code on a browser, u'll get a good output
Re: Simple Php Challenge by elvis10ten(m): 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
spikes C:

Dude, read the source code and understand undecided

That website run codes as consoles

I added 3 differient kinds of breaks, if u run my code on a browser, u'll get a good output
at spikes c, i understand the code and i know ideone. You used br, r and n. I don't want those at the end of the output. Its ok in between, but not at the end.
Re: Simple Php Challenge by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
Addition is compulsory what if i use Bit Shifting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Application Development Using Csharp (C#) / Programmers, How Do You Cope With Generator Noise In Your Area? / Help On Java

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.