Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release (50700 Views)

Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos / Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by mindtricks: 11:36am On Jul 13, 2013
jmaine:

Visiting doesn't make him a convert . . .
My brother maybe I should have said visitor, shebi?
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by jimjones: 11:38am On Jul 13, 2013
sarutobie:
My brother that is what happens when people try to get ahead of themselves..

mandem, wetin persin nor go see for nairaland? you know, most troubling is the confidence with which he made those absolutely reтarded statements. also troubling is the fact that imbec!les like solidbroda often end-up in politics..."leading" and/or "representing" the hell outta the common man.

2 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by danny301: 11:39am On Jul 13, 2013
Chain_Blinger: I wonder which demon exactly is giving this man informations... This joshua boy must be a very powerful demonic spirit worshipper using it to fool his brainwashed congregation...

Almustapha knows wuts up, he just have to pay him his due respect whatsoever.

And what's wrong if T.B is a God to many? After all Patience Jonathan is Jesus Christ to Hon. Bipi and some other law makers in River State.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by ksusi: 11:39am On Jul 13, 2013
This picture does not look like a picture of his released. The captan and the cap are not of yesterday.in short Almustapha was not in white yesterday
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by druid06(m): 11:44am On Jul 13, 2013
I lost faith in religion when the bad eggs amongst the pastors, prophets and ministers of GOD saw the opportunity of using the church as a means of getting more financial security while ignoring the needs of their congregations and twisting the word of GOD to suit their doctrines and get total control of their members..

First time I met T.B Joshua ( I didn't really meet him one on one persay ), I was visited to the synagogue church of all nations for the first time in 1998. The invitation was from my father. I was blasphemer against his ministry as I was one of the leading forces in concocting and creating derogative and nonsensical news about his mode of operandi and his church but when I arrive there, my view about the man and his church changed. I saw things for myself for the first time. I saw the TRUTH.

I felt the present of GOD in his church and it felt as if I was surrounded by love, peace, serenity and I was one with myself. It was a joyous feeling to be there and the sermons he delivered wasn't about properity but about salvation and the purity of one's soul. When I got home, I called all my friends and explained to them what I saw and felt but I was branded by my friends in a sad way so I just kept the whole issue to myself.

I loved the church and visited for the next 3 years till I stopped going. I stopped going for no reason particularly. I backslided and now I am taking time to heal and let the word of GOD talk to me once more. The man in the synagogue prophet T.B Joshua is a true man of GOD like I have never seen. If he wasn't and was involving himself in diabolical means, why hasn't he been caught all these while. Non-believers and blasphemers should ask themselves this question.

As Nigerians, we should try to be accomodative and supportive. We give support to the wrong people and turn our backs to the right ones. I bet when it comes to politics, there're are some individuals who can die for a political figure while giving their all for a man who lies but when it comes to religion especially Christianity, we turn our back. A prophet is never respected where he comes from but that does not mean we can't change that idealogy.

4 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 13, 2013
P.Stacks:

Religion.. Both Islam and Christianity is the worst thing that ever happened to humanity
i agree
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by MzXtacy(f): 11:45am On Jul 13, 2013
Chain_Blinger: I wonder which demon exactly is giving this man informations... This joshua boy must be a very powerful demonic spirit worshipper using it to fool his brainwashed congregation...

Almustapha knows wuts up, he just have to pay him his due respect whatsoever.
look at dis fool. Why are u dis bitter Ur heart is as black as d devil's butt!
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by cold(m): 11:46am On Jul 13, 2013
Would Dynamo also be considered a great man of God considering his awe inspiring,mind boggling,mind bending acts? Nigerians are too fickle
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by ksusi: 11:48am On Jul 13, 2013
This picture was not of yesterday.Almustapha was not in white kaftan and this cap yesterday
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by SEYIKP(m): 11:49am On Jul 13, 2013
PLEASE HELP ME TO BEG, PHEMOUR, (MODERATOR OF EDUCATION THREAD) TO UNBAN ME, IT HAS BEEN A WEEK NOW, HAD BEEN BAN FROM COMMENTING ON EDUCATION THREAD. I PROMISE TO BE A GOOD BOY. I ACKNOWLEDGE MY SIN, PLEASE O FORGIVE ME.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by nairaman66(m): 11:51am On Jul 13, 2013
There is more to this that it meets the eyes folks.. cheesy
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by mu2sa2: 11:51am On Jul 13, 2013
Tb joshua and al-mustapha appear to hav struck friendship when joshua went to aso rock. I believe tb joshua never broke the relationship all these years that tribalists conspired to keep al-mustapha behind bars for 14 years. As for conversion, i heard al-mustapha on bbc this morning and he was speaking like a muslim.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by nairaman66(m): 11:53am On Jul 13, 2013
SEYI_KP: PLEASE HELP ME TO BEG, PHEMOUR, (MODERATOR OF EDUCATION THREAD) TO UNBAN ME, IT HAS BEEN A WEEK NOW, HAD BEEN BAN FROM COMMENTING ON EDUCATION THREAD. I PROMISE TO BE A GOOD BOY. I ACKNOWLEDGE MY SIN, PLEASE O FORGIVE ME.

This exactly the words GEJ will use after 2015 Elections!! grin

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by BekeeBuAgbara: 11:54am On Jul 13, 2013
From Alhaji Mustapha to Bro moses. Praise the Lord. grin
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by texaco1: 11:55am On Jul 13, 2013
SEYI_KP: PLEASE HELP ME TO BEG, PHEMOUR, (MODERATOR OF EDUCATION THREAD) TO UNBAN ME, IT HAS BEEN A WEEK NOW, HAD BEEN BAN FROM COMMENTING ON EDUCATION THREAD. I PROMISE TO BE A GOOD BOY. I ACKNOWLEDGE MY SIN, PLEASE O FORGIVE ME.
This is really very very very funny
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by daywatcher: 11:55am On Jul 13, 2013
Why are we Nigerians so blinded by religion?
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by dnawah(m): 11:57am On Jul 13, 2013
solidbroda:

Stupid!!! Was Nastrodemus a prophet before he predicted happenings in the world centuries before? Was Newton a prophet when he made electricity? Was Faraday a prophet when he made an object to fly?

We all have different gifts. Gift of foresight, of knowledge, of peace. All natural gift. Because a man is able to predict the future does not qualify him a prophet.

Finally, not every pastor performing signs and wonders is a true prophet or man of God!
faraday and his brother were wrong so they couldn't make anything to fly.it was the wright bros.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by chima21: 11:57am On Jul 13, 2013
One in a million
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by texaco1: 11:58am On Jul 13, 2013
I have been following the progress of tb joshua since the time he and the late kola olawuyi saga and probelms and I have come to realize that the more people try to pull this man down ,the greater he becomes.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by justwise(m): 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
texaco1: This man is a great prophet .it is a pity that many nigerians still don't believe or have faith in him.
But ironically the elites in nigerian society never jokes with this man and they take all words and predictions seriously

People in betting shops around the world are all prophets? These people make a living by predicting game scorelines/outcomes accurately
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by fkaz(m): 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin confesion time

Go and sin no more
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by tomakint: 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
texaco1:
So if a man is able to predict the future and he is a christian leader and has a church or if he is a pastor in a church ,what do u call him?just asking,maybe there is another title the bible gives to such people who are church founders with such gift
You dey mind am undecided that guy must have his own dictionary to spew that! T.B Joshua is a Prophet, what is difficult to understand in that?
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by obiajurum25: 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
I pray Al Mustapha gets converted
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by tomakint: 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
Kai I don die with laff grin grin cheesy grin cheesy Nairaland na wa
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by texaco1: 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
tomakint:
You dey mind am undecided that guy must have his own dictionary to spew that! T.B Joshua is a Prophet, what is difficult to understand in that?
I wonder oo my brother,a pastor predicting an event that will happen to someone in 12 years time yet they say he isn't a prophet,I think people should bring out their dictionary definition of a prophet.
Broda mi how far?how is ur end ,hope no problem.it is really good to see u again
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Korad26: 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
Either he is truly man of God or nt only God knw who is doin his own , 4 sm1 2 prophsied does nt make him man of God because haberlist can also do such so nobody shl judge.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by collynzo2(m): 12:09pm On Jul 13, 2013
If he can convert potential Boko Haram member to a christian, he has my support.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Saintgabs(m): 12:09pm On Jul 13, 2013
T.B Joshua continue ur gud wrk its only God dt reward, he wo like shuld belive wat the holy spirit is sayin.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by mko2005: 12:09pm On Jul 13, 2013
Christianity has never been a religion no matter how we look at it. It is and will FOREVER remain a relationship with Christ !
If you don't have a relationship with Christ and you claim to be a Christian,i'm sorry you are just a religious person !

May God help us to know HIM and relate with HIM !
It's not just enough to say i know HIM !
God help us all
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
Kcxee:

May God 4give u(Amen).u c many christians don't know they implication of abusing/insulting the anointed of God,that what a muslim man will never do no matter ur allegation against a mallam/prophet of islam/alfa well I hav nothing to say to than think twice judgment is of the lord and not man...I will liv I here to think.
Where did I insult oga TB? Don't you know the grammatical function of maybe ? Is oga TB not human like me and you? If your answer is that he is human, then I may have to chip this quest to you for the lastime. Before oga TB began his ministry and during his life as a preacher, has he not committed any sin before? You are the hypocrist here, not me
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Samdul: 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
cheap propaganda! Almustapha was dressed differently yesterday,so i dnt believe this.this is an attempt by d so called MOG followers to make us believe TBJ has forseen Almustaphas release.no way!
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by nairaarea: 12:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) / Man Cries Over Garri Given To Him By APC (Video) / Rochas Okorocha's Convoy Attacked In Imo, Police Officer Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.