Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here (25855 Views)

Ladies:how To Spot A Playboy, Cheat, Womaniser / 5 Rules Of Being A Playboy / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holychic: 1:01pm On May 21, 2008
I believe it's time for sisters to lookout for themselves. if any sister knows any playboy around please put down his name here so that other sisters don't get their hearts broken.

so sisters listen up if u live in Abuja please beware of name spelt from behind EDNUT of Fidelity Bank he is a dangerous player.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 1:08pm On May 21, 2008
holychic av u been heartbroken by d infidelity guy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by tboy1(m): 1:10pm On May 21, 2008
holychic:

I believe it's time for sisters to lookout for themselves. if any sister knows any playboy around please put down his name here so that other sisters don't get their hearts broken.

so sisters listen up if u live in Abuja please beware of name spelt from behind EDNUT of Fidelity Bank he is a dangerous player.

hahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy Naija chicks never cease to amaze me
Ok o , can you tell us how this EDNUT played you so the ladies will know how much of a player he is grin grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by whitelexi(m): 1:14pm On May 21, 2008
Whether na u play the guy sef grin
Maybe u don run go slap the peace loving man, and he walked u out of his life angry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by DaJunta(m): 1:17pm On May 21, 2008
lipsrsealed
Nawa ooo, u really think its gonna work?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holychic: 1:19pm On May 21, 2008
@tboy1 well u want to know how he played me. he lied to me,just to get laid.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by tboy1(m): 1:34pm On May 21, 2008
holychic:

@tboy1 well u want to know how he played me. he lied to me,just to get laid.

Sorry sis but i still don't understand. He lied in which way? Thats he's not married or lied he was single
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 1:40pm On May 21, 2008
holychic is it heartbreak dat's makin u post dis thread if yes,ain't worth it.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Raimond(m): 2:16pm On May 21, 2008
holychic:

Hmmm, another Abuja story, this time with TUN em, sorry EDNUT
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 21, 2008
Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. . . . .
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Gamine(f): 2:31pm On May 21, 2008
LOL

Emeka
Musa
Tunde
Lanre
Bayo
Shola
Gbenga
Tumi
Abraham
David
Chijioke
Chidi
Tayo

of

Oceanic
Fidelity
intercontinental
Zenith, watch out for these they r the worst o!
Access
Skye
IBTC\
Stanbic
Standard Chartered

Bank!
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 2:39pm On May 21, 2008
y banks. . .dont Dr.,s cheat undecided
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 21, 2008
Gamine, this your list is long o. I thought they said "once bitten, twice shy". Why dem come bite you plenty like this? OsunAmazon self go happy say dem nor paly am reach this one.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 2:55pm On May 21, 2008
gamine,wat is my bf's name doin der? grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by tpia: 2:55pm On May 21, 2008
@ topic:

haba- this isnt good na!

there could be more than one ednut at fidelity bank.

your own ednut could change jobs, move somewhere else, and be replaced by an innocent ednut.

ednut wifey or girlfriend fit dey Nairaland- what if this is just an attempt to badmouth the guy or sabotage his relationship. How is anyone to know.

at least dontdatehimgirl.com gives details, and besides the posters can always be sued or made to retract the accusations through legal means.

true, a lot of guys are players but still, this thread e get as e be.

I entered the thread thinking you meant the players on nairaland.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Gamine(f): 3:01pm On May 21, 2008
Sorry oh Ms Welli

Your boyfriend is a player

MORE:
Dr.
Bashorun
Philips
Emerson
Alade
Ajuluchukwu
Opawumi
Obanya

Engr.

Chike
Folabomi
Adebayo
Dare
Ahmed

Dang Players!!!!
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 3:10pm On May 21, 2008
gamine,anoda of my bf's name is on ur list again.haba!
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by NubianQ(f): 3:26pm On May 21, 2008
@poster,

Its a shame that someone would lie to get sex and sorry u had to go thru this . its typical of some people. anyway,, there will always be players, we girls need to step up as well. truth is dont believe anything people say sometimes. another thing is some guys just tell you what u want to hear so i just apply one rule. Find them, Bleep them, and Forget them (3 f's) it works cuz atleast u dont have to put emotions into anything and u enjoy yourself . at the End of the day its a Mad world and we live in it.

Forget about him and let it go. he did his thing and he has moved on so just move on as well and learn that Boys will be boys.

can i stress this enough! I love players cuz we are one and the same. as he lies, i lie too, so we are always even and Players can never play players. wey dem? wink
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by yimiton(f): 3:35pm On May 21, 2008
Gamine:

Sorry oh Ms Welli

Your boyfriend is a player

MORE:
Dr.
Bashorun
Philips
Emerson
Alade
Ajuluchukwu
Opawumi
Obanya

Engr.

Chike
Folabomi
Adebayo
Dare
Ahmed

Dang Players!!!!
@ Gamine,
I suppose you're kidding here, otherwise, I'll tell you that you have a few questions to ask yourself. How come you've been involved with so many players, don't you think there's something wrong somewhere?

@ Poster, Sh*t happens; when you fall, pick something up, dust yourself, hold your head high and move on.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 21, 2008
Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. . . . .
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by olary(m): 3:43pm On May 21, 2008
yohannah boner of maiduguri
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by sage2(m): 3:47pm On May 21, 2008
NubianQ:

@poster,

Its a shame that someone would lie to get sex and sorry u had to go through this . its typical of some people. anyway,, there will always be players, we girls need to step up as well. truth is don't believe anything people say sometimes. another thing is some guys just tell you what u want to hear so i just apply one rule. Find them, Bleep them, and Forget them (3 f's) it works because atleast u don't have to put emotions into anything and u enjoy yourself . at the End of the day its a Mad world and we live in it.

Forget about him and let it go. he did his thing and he has moved on so just move on as well and learn that Boys will be boys.

can i stress this enough! I love players because we are one and the same. as he lies, i lie too, so we are always even and Players can never play players. wey them? wink

You sound so taught and streetwise, Nubian. But one thing you are not aware of is, we the deadliest players come in mugu form, just when you think you are winning, the scoreboard shows you lost. You are warned!
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by dilahel: 3:50pm On May 21, 2008
All Abuja single male bankers are players. girls pls beware.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 3:55pm On May 21, 2008
sage_:

You sound so taught and streetwise, Nubian. But one thing you are not aware of is, WE the deadliest players come in mugu form, just when you think you are winning, the scoreboard shows you lost. You are warned!

@ topic,sage.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by NubianQ(f): 4:20pm On May 21, 2008
Sage,

am up for any type of player. i wish u knew me hun. i am a PLAYEE, so noone plays me. i make the game, the guy plays on it. all u need is get inside someones head and u are eveywhere! wink
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by LASIEFAIRE(m): 4:27pm On May 21, 2008
NubianQ:

Sage,

am up for any type of player. i wish u knew me hun. i am a PLAYEE, so noone plays me. i make the game, the guy plays on it. all u need is get inside someones head and u are eveywhere! wink
Playee cool, so you like being played

sage_:

You sound so taught and streetwise, Nubian. But one thing you are not aware of is, we the deadliest players come in mugu form, just when you think you are winning, the scoreboard shows you lost. You are warned!
True players dont claim they are players.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 4:29pm On May 21, 2008
lasie,thank you jare.sage does not even know what  it takes to play yet he is claimin to be a player.hiss
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 21, 2008
hmmmm tongue
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by LASIEFAIRE(m): 4:41pm On May 21, 2008
welli:

lasiefaire,thank you jare.sage does not even know what it takes to play yet he is claimin to be a player.hiss
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by NubianQ(f): 4:44pm On May 21, 2008
no comment. but seriously, i dont really think anyone is a player, i just think some people take advantage of soft hearted and reasonable people

Lasiefaire,

Added u on Mssnger, and yes i like being Played cheesy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by LASIEFAIRE(m): 4:51pm On May 21, 2008
NubianQ:

no comment. but seriously, i don't really think anyone is a player, i just think some people take advantage of soft hearted and reasonable people

Lasiefaire,

Added u on Mssnger, and yes i like being Played cheesy
Like being Played grin u will slip - and - slide into the egoistic and domineering worlds of the Male sex,

didnt get it, 
check Your thread. i had posted there.
i sent you one
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 21, 2008
gamine, r those the guys uve slept with? obviously ur answer would be no.
there a saying that goes like this ' if a dog bites u ones then that dog is mad. if a dog bites u again then it is u who has a problem and needs checking'

all these girls come on  here and tell us how they are this and that but u end up sleeping with how many pple in virtually all the banks in naija?

if i may ask,  r u one of those marketing executives?

at topic, o girl, move on with ur life. take it as one of those things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men / Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.