Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Natforce-ng.org Live Updating Kwara State - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Natforce-ng.org Live Updating Kwara State (9155 Views)

Natforce Latest News / Natforce Calling / Natforce Recruitment And Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natforce-ng.org Live Updating Kwara State by olajay10(m): 11:14am On Jul 13, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] Get live updating informations from NATFORCE Recruitment Training in Kwara State Elerinjare Ibodo Community secondary school.Idofian Ifelodun...or u call me on-07032547671 or e-mail: juliushiswill10@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Natforce-ng.org Live Updating Kwara State by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 13, 2013
There is nothing like NATFORCE. Scam.
Re: Natforce-ng.org Live Updating Kwara State by olajay10(m): 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
@Mr Golden. How did u knw dat Natforce is scam?
Re: Natforce-ng.org Live Updating Kwara State by olajay10(m): 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
NATFORCE Day 5 of recruitment training. Registration is still going on..and people are to pay the amount of #22,500 for training and hand-out. Some didn't even pay for the fee... Why some are going back home..for more details u can follow me on twitter: olajay10
Re: Natforce-ng.org Live Updating Kwara State by olajay10(m): 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2013
Day 6 in Erinjare Ibobo Community Sec,Sch. Erinjare :All the applicant candidate of NATFORCE are on road work today. With the total population of 1,208 are on trek,why some refuse to come out for the parade and excises. Some have even payed and went home and some did didn't even turn-up at all.. Why some are still doubting about the National Taskforce...But people are really enjoyed their stay at Erinjare Community. The Questions aresadi)Natforce is it real?
(ii)What did you think about Natforce recruitment that's going on in Erinjare Community, Kwara state? ....
More to come...
Re: Natforce-ng.org Live Updating Kwara State by Shos19(m): 11:53am On Jul 19, 2013
Natforce is nt a scam o. Am one of the trainee at kwara state. Just that the organizer of the training are nt cordinated themselve. The dg himself say it all. Dont be discourage, natforce hv come to stay.
Re: Natforce-ng.org Live Updating Kwara State by olajay10(m): 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2013
@ Shos19. Thanks for that...
Less than 7days now. there is a new development in camp. The D.G of Natforce Chief ( Dr). Okereke, as came to encourage all the trainees yesterday(day 6). He said that they be new national standard relocation for camping. Also said that #20,000 been payed by the trainees will be use for feeding. And said all tarinees should not be discourage. So all the trainees we now move to there new camp along youth redemption camp for new training..more to come
Re: Natforce-ng.org Live Updating Kwara State by DeanOlamide(m): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
olajay10: @ Shos19. Thanks for that...
Less than 7days now. there is a new development in camp. The D.G of Natforce Chief ( Dr). Okereke, as came to encourage all the trainees yesterday(day 6). He said that they be new national standard relocation for camping. Also said that #20,000 been payed by the trainees will be use for feeding. And said all tarinees should not be discourage. So all the trainees we now move to there new camp along youth redemption camp for new training..more to come

Ur Grammar self is even discouraging from the begining of ur post to the very end... Na wa for u... And u r a graduate? Keep d answer my dear.
Re: Natforce-ng.org Live Updating Kwara State by noyen(m): 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2013
@olajay10 i hail bro thanks 4 d update pls dis natforce which federal ministries do they belong
why is d training taking place in a remote vilage when there are places in ilorin and offa in kwara state
do u knw dat d federal govt is planning 2 scrap some parastatals and agency even frsc,neco, jamb, etc can d same fgn create another agency when d plan is in d offing 2 scrap some agency...Thanks 4 d update

1 Like

Re: Natforce-ng.org Live Updating Kwara State by noyen(m): 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2013
@olajay10 i hail what's d latest in d camp
do u knw dat d DG for natforce is d presiden of iman(importation association of nigeria) moreso natforce is iman idea...Simple knowlegde in economics tells u dat defence and security cant b left in d hands of a n entity (public goods)...Abi na container una want 2 dey offload 4 port
Re: Natforce-ng.org Live Updating Kwara State by noyen(m): 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2013
olajay10: @ Shos19. Thanks for that...
i beg i hear say dem don evict una comot 4 natforce camp...#20000 * 1000 despirate naijas = #20,000,000 maga don pay shout watin.....I leave d rest 2 u

(1) (Reply)

The Technical University Ibadan Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Vacancy At Tecno Telecom / Pz Cussons Interview Come In Here..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.