Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful (4341 Views)

Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? / Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? / Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by hellbringer: 2:47am On Nov 12, 2013
Okay let us go to their BASIC config kratos had been given all the powers take it from him he is a mere human take evwrything away from dante he is still a human demon hybrid so to whom does this battle go to?Plus Kratos always charges blindly through all series but dante matures and battles with a cool and calc mind.So dante takes over thr f****** battle even before kratos realizes it
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by hellbringer: 2:54am On Nov 12, 2013
Okay let us go to their BASIC config kratos had been given all the powers take it from him he is a mere human take evwrything away from dante he is still a human demon hybrid so to whom does this battle go to?Plus Kratos always charges blindly through all series but dante matures and battles with a cool and calc mind.So dante takes over thr f****** battle even before kratos realizes it[center]Okay let us go to their BASIC config kratos had been given all the powers take it from him he is a mere human take evwrything away from dante he is still a human demon hybrid so to whom does this battle go to?Plus Kratos always charges blindly through all series but dante matures and battles with a cool and calc mind.So dante takes over thr f****** battle even before kratos realizes it[/center]Okay let us go to their BASIC config kratos had been given all the powers take it from him he is a mere human take evwrything away from dante he is still a human demon hybrid so to whom does this battle go to?Plus Kratos always charges blindly through all series but dante matures and battles with a cool and calc mind.So dante takes over thr f****** battle even before kratos realizes it
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by hellbringer: 2:57am On Nov 12, 2013
Okay let us go to their BASIC config kratos had been given all the powers take it from him he is a mere human take evwrything away from dante he is still a human demon hybrid so to whom does this battle go to?Plus Kratos always charges blindly through all series but dante matures and battles with a cool and calc mind.So dante takes over thr f****** battle even before kratos realizes it
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by jjk24(m): 8:52am On Nov 12, 2013
Dmc 5 or u mean d reboot "dmc"!?? U guys jst dnt geht it kratos can't die! As lng as he has a purpose he wnt o even if dante kills him d 1st time I will kill hades agn geht all d required power needed and will kill dante all kratos nids is a goal!! Enifin dahs btw him and daht goal his goin dwn!!
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by davetwitzy: 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
So Kratos need to be determined to beat Dante while Dante will laugh upon Kratos' determination and beat the hell out of him and his daddy
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by hellbringer: 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
davetwitzy: So Kratos need to be determined to beat Dante while Dante will laugh upon Kratos' determination and beat the hell out of him and his daddy
looks like someones right start of battle kratos:'i am the god of war and i shall kill you half demon' end of battle dante'such a shame didnot even give me the slightest of fun couldn't even give me a good battle' sighs kratos moans in pain and anger DIES. THE END
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by Adegbemigunjosh(m): 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
Kratos all the way oooo....#i wil make u suffer#
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by ZeusAyo: 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
davetwitzy: Dante will use the so called rage that Kratos has against him
?
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by ZeusAyo: 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
hellbringer: Okay let us go to their BASIC config kratos had been given all the powers take it from him he is a mere human take evwrything away from dante he is still a human demon hybrid so to whom does this battle go to?Plus Kratos always charges blindly through all series but dante matures and battles with a cool and calc mind.So dante takes over thr f****** battle even before kratos realizes it
KratoS basic configurAtion is Ą demi God (nb; the strongest god I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ gow)
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by hellbringer: 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
Zeus_Ayo: KratoS basic configurAtion is Ą demi God (nb; the strongest god I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ gow)
psst yeah right you wish
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by sampenz(m): 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
The truth is that that battle would be bloody, but at the end dante would still win cos he's faster, nd the only way to kill him is to rip off his heart cos all of kratos weapon would be useless against him...in truth, that guy will fucking murder kratos without thinking twice...have u guys forgotten that the only way he was able to achieve his goal was because the gods helped him, but against dante, he is alone...
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by ZeusAyo: 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
sampenz: The truth is that that battle would be bloody, but at the end dante would still win cos he's faster, nd the only way to kill him is to rip off his heart cos all of kratos weapon would be useless against him...in truth, that guy will fucking murder kratos without thinking twice...have u guys forgotten that the only way he was able to achieve his goal was because the gods helped him, but against dante, he is alone...
Dude it seems u all have forgoten hw POSEIDON died he waz beaten †̥ death with bare hands Ѧп̥̥̲̣̣̣̥∂ u are sayong dante wld beat kratos. Dante d̶̲̥̅̊@t? Even Nero had his ballz handed †̥ him I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ dmc4........ U guyz shld fink again
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by hellbringer: 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
zeus ayo u r wrong kratos basic config is a mere human while dante is half demon from his inheritence sthing which u can't take away plus dreadnaught no matter how much u attack dante dn wont break again dante is speedier while kratos is blind and bulgy and for 1*10^100 th time kratos does not stand a chance against dante in majin form
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by ZeusAyo: 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
Are u fvcking kidding me......kratos D̶̲̥̅̊ son of Zeus? mere human gosh! U shld read gow synopsis
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by davetwitzy: 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
I can imagine how the fight would be, Kratos will be shouting with every strength he has and Dante will just be smiling hang laughing at him grin
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by ZeusAyo: 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
davetwitzy: I can imagine how the fight would be, Kratos will be shouting with every strength he has and Dante will just be smiling hang laughing at him grin
dude d̶̲̥̅̊@t? Fight iz gona β lyk kratos battle with hermes nd nb; hermes is the god of speed........ So all of ya sayiNg dante wld use speed against kratos den u shld knw d̶̲̥̅̊@t? Dante has alredi lost D̶̲̥̅̊ battle
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by hellbringer: 3:14am On Nov 15, 2013
dude dante transports himself from one place to anothe and will keep on doing it until kratos is tired out then he goes majin mode and annihlates kratos in 1 or 2 hits
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by ojj(m): 8:45am On Nov 16, 2013
Zeus_Ayo: Dude Kratos was once Ą God. Ok get the demons outa dAnte Ѧп̥̥̲̣̣̣̥∂ striP kratos of all his weapons Ѧп̥̥̲̣̣̣̥∂ let them engage I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Ą fist fight den we wld have Ą remake of the herculeS boss battle
Kratos is gonna break Dante with his brute strength.that guy is a beast
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by ZeusAyo: 9:59am On Nov 16, 2013
ojj:
Dratos is gonna break Dante with his brute strength.that gu y is a beast
; grin grin
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by jjk24(m): 8:58am On Nov 17, 2013
This guys dnt knw much bout kratos dahs y dey r sain d bs!! Com on u sain d only way 2 kill dante is by tearing out his heart bliv me if kratos knew daht dahs exactly wah he wuld do kratos doesn't nid eni weapon or enifin he tour "God" agn"God" s head with his bare hands pls!!.. Nt a demon buh. A God!! !!... U guys even knw wah kratos means!! It means strength!!.. Dah guy aint comical he his damn serious u guys sain dante will be laughin during d fight so!!? Is daht a plus!! U knw hw many Gods did daht and where killed by kratos!... Herpis or wahs his name d messenger of d God dah runs very fast !!.. Kratos didn't care if it took travellin frm d depth of olympus to olympus it sef to kill him !! Can sum1 jst point out wah dante will use to kill kratos abeg cus with out dantes rebellion and dem pistols he his basically useless jst can teleport arnd no inner strength whatsoever!! And am nt talkin abt him changin 2 a demo or usin 1 super power I mean hand to hand combat knw weapons spells or enifin jst dante and kratos!!..... And pls guys jst check d backgrnd and story of dis guys!! Wella have read d wiki of both played all dem games!!(Except dmc 2!!)even d psp versions wich u guys might have missed wich contain a lot of backgrnd story bout kratos!!... #peace!!...
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by ojj(m): 9:38am On Nov 17, 2013
When Kratos uses his bare hands to rip off Dante's head like he did to Halos let me see if Dante is going to grow a new head.A demi god n spartan warrior that is gud in d act of war being compared with a partial demon child that likes drinking strawberry sundaes n playing guitar,dang I give up.
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by hellbringer: 9:47am On Nov 17, 2013
Dante get's serious by dmc2 he may kid around and poo talk but he can defeat kratos while just joking with him if he TRULY gets serious kratos should say his last prayers
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by ZeusAyo: 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
hellbringer: Dante get's serious by dmc2 he may kid around and poo talk but he can defeat kratos while just joking with him if he TRULY gets serious kratos should say his last prayers
dude are u fvcking kidding me............ Kratos practically chased hermes D̶̲̥̅̊ fvcking God of speed from D̶̲̥̅̊ depths of the underworld †̥ D̶̲̥̅̊ peaks of OLYMPUS Ѧп̥̥̲̣̣̣̥∂ ripped of his legs dere JƱڪτ̲̅ because he mocked him Ѧп̥̥̲̣̣̣̥∂ he needed his boots what I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ world cld be more bad ass than that or don't you know that kratos killed more titans than any olympian God I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the God of war. Series?
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by hellbringer: 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2013
listen like you Zues ayo a friend of mine who played all the series of GOW believed kratos coud beat the shit out of dante but later after ishowed him just the first fight of dante in dmc plus kratos won't be able to see dante while using he(dante) is using trickster lv4 plus he has dreadknaught too plus to refill kratos rage bar u need blue/gold orbs while dante can fill his dt gauge using dark ki and delivering/recieving damage kratos sucks his ***********
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by davetwitzy: 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
jjk24: This guys dnt knw much bout kratos dahs y dey r sain d bs!! Com on u sain d only way 2 kill dante is by tearing out his heart bliv me if kratos knew daht dahs exactly wah he wuld do kratos doesn't nid eni weapon or enifin he tour "God" agn"God" s head with his bare hands pls!!.. Nt a demon buh. A God!! !!... U guys even knw wah kratos means!! It means strength!!.. Dah guy aint comical he his damn serious u guys sain dante will be laughin during d fight so!!? Is daht a plus!! U knw hw many Gods did daht and where killed by kratos!... Herpis or wahs his name d messenger of d God dah runs very fast !!.. Kratos didn't care if it took travellin frm d depth of olympus to olympus it sef to kill him !! Can sum1 jst point out wah dante will use to kill kratos abeg cus with out dantes rebellion and dem pistols he his basically useless jst can teleport arnd no inner strength whatsoever!! And am nt talkin abt him changin 2 a demo or usin 1 super power I mean hand to hand combat knw weapons spells or enifin jst dante and kratos!!..... And pls guys jst check d backgrnd and story of dis guys!! Wella have read d wiki of both played all dem games!!(Except dmc 2!!)even d psp versions wich u guys might have missed wich contain a lot of backgrnd story bout kratos!!... #peace!!...
are you trying to say Kratos is faster than dante
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by ZeusAyo: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
davetwitzy: are you trying to say Kratos is faster than dante
He isn't faster but he z stronger more perSistent Ѧп̥̥̲̣̣̣̥∂ ruthless
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by hellbringer: 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
he may be more ruthless but he is more stupid did you guys see the battle of spawn vs kratos if u have u will understand WHY dante is the winner
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by davetwitzy: 9:23am On Nov 18, 2013
Zeus_Ayo: He isn't faster but he z stronger more perSistent Ѧп̥̥̲̣̣̣̥∂ ruthless
yes and he is also dumb.
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by ZeusAyo: 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
davetwitzy: yes and he is also dumb.
dude are u shitting me........ With all dose puzzles u re saying kratos is dum na wa ☺̣̣̥̇!!
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by hellbringer: 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2013
dude dante went through bigger puzzles horde of tougher enemies he may have let go of mundus but also remeber this when ever kratos rippd out his enemies head it was either he grew to their size or they have grown to his size,mundus was at least 10 time more powerful and larger when dante fights against him and also how is kratos gonna fill his rage bar if he doesnot recieve gold/blue orb while dante can fill it in any way kratos sucks ****** and he is also a s*******
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by cube2012: 4:57am On Nov 20, 2013
Let's end this.

Have played every devil may cry in existence beaten the hardest level

Played all god of War in existence beating all their Titan modes(damn am d best)

Dante is a demon, kratos eats demons for breakfastn kratos has gone to hell and always comes back
Kratos has become death it self ( by killing the god of death Tanatos on psp)
Kratos killed the sisters of faith (god of war2)
Kratos beat hercules(god of war3) dante would beg at hercules feets.
Finaly kratos murders all the Gods in olympus in just hours.

Dante fought his brother vergil (devil may cry 3) that's the only hardest fight he ever fought damn this boys weak.

Every tough character in any game always makes his way to SOUL CALIBUR. Kratos made it Dante did not cos his weak shit.

Kratos far far stronger and better than dante.
Kratos was in mortal kombat as a cheat character. Cos his the killing machine.

So I don't expect a true gamer to say Dante is better than Kratos.

Thanks all still waiting for another God of war

1 Like

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Who Is Rili More Powerful by cube2012: 5:23am On Nov 20, 2013
hellbringer: he may be more ruthless but he is more stupid did you guys see the battle of spawn vs kratos if u have u will understand WHY dante is the winner

Bro I don't believe you're a gamer at all.
Spawn vs kratos that's deathmatch na. They did it in favour of tod mcfarlannes spawn,
That is 10th episode of deathmatch, b4 they did it the statistic was 80% said kratos will win and 20% went for spawn. That was bullshit. That's the samething death match did against superman and metamorpho
Metamorpho won because every sure was on superman

Soul calibur 5 proved kratos beats spawn, set the difficulty to the hardest use kratos and let COM control spawn, you'll beat him like a baby, now switch it back to let COM use kratos and you control spawn, you will see that the difference is clear.

Even if spawn can beat kratos I accept cos spawn is very good but when the morning comes hohohoh he dead. That does not make the wimpy dante beat kratos

Though dante is fast but even if he is running I believe kratos just got himselfs a pair of good boots( GOW3).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GTA San Andreas? Anyone?? / Ps 3 game on 500gb External Hard Drive / Clean UK Used Xbox One For Sale 80k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.