Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,530 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:20 PM

Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men (5551 Views)

The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) / LASTMA Official Beating Up An Elderly Man At Osborne Bridge Dolphin Estate (pic) / How Do I Meet Mama-gee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by Ishilove: 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
Wait till I catch you......the lip lock will be so long, you won't believe it
Princesa, Mynd, get a room you two angry
Re: Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by Mynd44: 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ishilove:

Yes ma.
Re: Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by princesa(f): 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ishilove:
but i was trying to save him from mama dolphin and you sad
Re: Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by pak: 10:50am On Aug 01, 2013
Ishilove:
I have a better suggestion. Let us go TOGETHER, then I will wack the chicken and all. After eating, make I sama you beta slap. If your first instinct is to hug me and not slap me, then I will come here to testify grin grin

don't bother about chikens and dolphins my dear. . . If you just agree to follow me go see my mama, you will slap me hundred times, I go still dey hug you. tears in my eyes, I go still dey hug wink cheesy grin
Re: Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by Ishilove: 11:52am On Aug 01, 2013
pak:

don't bother about chikens and dolphins my dear. . . If you just agree to follow me go see my mama, you will slap me hundred times, I go still dey hug you. tears in my eyes, I go still dey hug wink cheesy grin
Lol. You can't afford my slaps wink grin
Re: Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by pak: 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2013
Ishilove:
Lol. You can't afford my slaps wink grin

slap na small thin na !,

I be proper yoruba guy, [size=5pt]I love big women die[/size].

Slap will be the least thing to deter me, if it will take slaps to have access to the heart that churns out all those poems and funky stories . . . .I have just one retort - BRING IT ON !!!!
Re: Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by Ishilove: 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
pak:

slap na small thin na !,

Slap will be the least thing to deter me, if it will take slaps to have access to the heart that churns out all those poems and funky stories . . . .I have just one retort - BRING IT ON !!!!
Lol. You're a glutton for punishment grin
Re: Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by Mynd44: 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2013
pak:

slap na small thin na !,

. You never jam better slap abi?
Re: Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by Mynd44: 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
pak:

slap na small thin na !,

I be proper yoruba guy, [size=5pt]I love big women die[/size]. I pity your face

. You never jam better slap abi?
Re: Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by snthesis(m): 7:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
hmmmm
Re: Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by druid06(m): 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2013
I don't think this mama dolphin ish is ever going to work for me if perchance I visit there.

You see, I have just one problem. I'm just like Timaya, I go chop the chicken, chop the bone..

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by Ishilove: 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2013
druid06: I don't think this mama dolphin ish is ever going to work for me if perchance I visit there.

You see, I have just one problem. I'm just like Timaya, I go chop the chicken, chop the bone..

grin grin grin grin grin
You are a man. It's the ladies who will shop the shicken and thus entrap you grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy New Month Nairalanders! Welcome To The Month Of December / 19 Year Old Nigerian Girl in UK Looking for Her Parents in Nigeria / Petroleum College Kaduna Vs Petroleum Training Institute Effurun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.