Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,315 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

HUNGARIAN Visa Application. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / HUNGARIAN Visa Application. (28322 Views)

Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / British Police Stop Sham Marriage Between Nigerian Student And Hungarian Woman / closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by errolvladt: 12:01am On May 02, 2015
Hi room,
I want to make enquiries about studying in Hungary. can anyone give information about Central European University and the process of obtaining a visa from Nigeria.
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by kkesh(m): 10:54pm On May 09, 2015
Please can someone help me with information and requirements for a Hungarian Tourist Visa?
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by Amaechiz4real: 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
Please house,does any one know the reqiurements for obtaining student visa to Hungary and the type of questions to expect? Thank you for your useful response in anticipation.
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by Lordgario: 8:09am On Jul 28, 2015
I am a Cameroonian, who currently holds an offer For an MSc in Mechatronics Engineering in the University of Debrecen, Hungary.
Please i want to book and apply for a student Visa there in Abuja but don't how to go about it. thanks for your kind reply
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 28, 2015
Lordgario:
I am a Cameroonian, who currently holds an offer For an MSc in Mechatronics Engineering in the University of Debrecen, Hungary.
Please i want to book and apply for a student Visa there in Abuja but don't how to go about it. thanks for your kind reply
Ask your question here --- https://www.nairaland.com/2424734/health-insurance-study-purposes-hungary/2
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by cosade(m): 9:17am On Apr 23, 2016
kennybuda:
I wish gypsis are in Nigeria you will realize why they are being hated by hungarians. This are the kind of people who never wants to work criminality is in their DNA go find out not just in hungary they are scatterd everywere in europe. I am a Nigerian igbo guy married to a hungarian national we have kids i never experience racism in this country, the only people you need to aviod are Nigerians residing here most of them are hatefull and jealouse people.

I have a junior brother working with a Southern African agricultural firm who has been posted to a village in Hungary. He will be resuming in September 2016.

His predecessor, a Southern African white told him the village has a population of 1,100 people with a sizable number of white foreigners.

His concern is mainly on safety, safety of a black man in an Hungarian village. With your vast knowledge of that country, what are the tips you want to give him on how to live safely in an Hungarian village. He would be working and residing in the village.

He is still finding it difficult to put behind him, the recent xenophobic attacks in Johannesburg.

Just to add that he will be heading the small office made up of five Hungarians, they all speak English.

I will also appreciate inputs from Nigerians residing in Hungary.

God bless you all.
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by profGinger: 8:54am On Apr 30, 2016
Pls I need to be guided on how to book appointment. Pls what's the link or process.
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by profGinger: 3:46am On May 01, 2016
@ kennybuda pls come to aid I need to book and appointment for student visa to Hungary
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by suxes2005(m): 8:26am On May 01, 2016
profGinger:
@ kennybuda pls come to aid I need to book and appointment for student visa to Hungary

How did you pay your application fees ?
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by profGinger: 10:21am On May 01, 2016
I havent paid the application fee
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by profGinger: 10:22am On May 01, 2016
Pls guide me with the whole process. I have paid tuition and other stuff for my younger bro
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by suxes2005(m): 2:03pm On May 01, 2016
profGinger:
Pls guide me with the whole process. I have paid tuition and other stuff for my younger bro

I mean the school admission fee. Did you pay thru Nigerian bank?

The process is right here on how to apply for visa.
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by Noblefame11: 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
Please am kinda nervous I just got a mail that they has being a decision made in my hungary visa application hit wasn't stated if I was given visa or not
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by olamilekan9(m): 12:45pm On May 28, 2017
PLS PEOPLE WHERE CAN I FIND A LINK TO THE HUNGARIAN EMBASSY IN ABUJA?
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by junsleek101: 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
i need hungary website in nigeria for tourist visa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Khloe "I Like Miracle, Teddy A Not My Type" / Drunk CRUTECH Student Kills Final year student in an auto crash on campus / 5 Things Not To Do In A Lagos Mainland Taxi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.