Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,890 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

"To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' (5501 Views)

I Am Not Attracted To My Husband – I Love Him Like A Brother / Met Him Like Yesterday.. And Talking Marriage For Real / How Should I Treat Him Now, Am Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by osaseyeishere(m): 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
Nicky Minaj shares her relationship tips by stating that "Men like independent women," In addition she also believes that "they want to be treated like dogs."
[img]http://3.bp..com/-WmO1zsj8Tko/UeFjxFRUBCI/AAAAAAAANeQ/0Rf3lipEhcU/s1600/Nicki+Minaj.jpg[/img]
The 30 year old singer's words has caused controversy on both sides of the relationship lounge. But the question remains how can you keep a man? Do you agree with her comment. Join the discussion by leaving a comment
http://osaseye..com/2013/07/to-keep-man-treat-him-like-dog-says.html#.UeGXIo2TjiU
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
osaseyeishere: Nicky Minaj shares her relationship tips by stating that "Men like independent women," In addition she also believes that "they want to be treated like dogs."
[img]http://3.bp..com/-WmO1zsj8Tko/UeFjxFRUBCI/AAAAAAAANeQ/0Rf3lipEhcU/s1600/Nicki+Minaj.jpg[/img]
The 30 year old singer's words has caused controversy on both sides of the relationship lounge. But the question remains how can you keep a man? Do you agree with her comment. Join the discussion by leaving a comment
http://osaseye..com/2013/07/to-keep-man-treat-him-like-dog-says.html#.UeGXIo2TjiU

i fully agree with her that, if you are a biatch and want to keep a man, you must treat him like a dog. dogs like biatches!

2 Likes

Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by liloelawwal(m): 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
Its a pity,people take wat ever rubish dat comes out of d mouth of a celebrity seriously.
Lets ignore her pls cos no man wil lyk to keep her for any serious thin except for her money

3 Likes

Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
Just like SOME ladies fall for players instead of the nice ones, SOME guys like to be treated badly too.
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2013
Only bytches will take this serious. grin
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by MrsChima(f): 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
I agree Nicki!
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by lovelydoll: 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
i notice it too. most guys that are pussy whipped are usually treated badly and used by their girlfrds and they like it.
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
what type of dog....just curious about this. Its a total dismay that people would agree to such an extreme idea due to their destituteness in reality. Would you be so proud to date a dog and call yaself a biatch?
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Cholls(m): 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

i fully agree with her that, if you are a biatch and want to keep a man, you must treat him like a dog. dogs like biatches!
grin grin my brother I dey feel u diiiiiie
I don tei for game o.....I think we start welcoming learners to the Table Of Men o
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Princesszoe: 11:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
I agree Nicki!
cheesy NOT ALL MEN. THERE ARE DECENT, RESPONSIBLE AND STRONG MORALLY PRINCIPLED MEN, ALSO THOSE WITH FEAR OF GOD ARE NOT AND CAN NEVER BE DOGS.
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2013
Wow so what she's trying to say is that her mum treats her dad like a dog, also when Nicki has a male child, she's going to advise her son's wife to treat her own soon too like a dog. I'm getting you Nicki

1 Like

Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by MaGenT77: 12:01am On Jul 14, 2013
Her father was treated like a dog that makes her a puppy hoe......her mother will therefore be a biatch.....same for all other gullible mumuish gyals on this thread....husbands u no fit get till Jesús comes..ur cinsolation...u re bitches for life.....go figure...spewwws
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by kolamilan(m): 5:15am On Jul 14, 2013
NB: Not recommended for a single lady over 30yrs+ .

1 Like

Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by jmoore(m): 6:27am On Jul 14, 2013
bitches+dogs.

Her message is for the bitches.
"If you are a b¡tch and you want to keep your man, treat him like a dog "

1 Like

Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Kirinwa: 7:32am On Jul 14, 2013
Treat me like a dog? God punish Satan! If I hear....I'll dump her like hot sand.

1 Like

Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Kirinwa: 7:36am On Jul 14, 2013
Mehn this babe bosom fine o.Her face dey like doll o.Taa dat 1 no mean.Na to cover am with pillow.Nickie baby you fit treat me like dog make I nack comot joor with green bills. cheesy
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Exponental(m): 8:21am On Jul 14, 2013
She is correct.
A female dog will always appreciate a male dog instead.
Since a b|tch is a female dog...... If I call her a b!tch, I'm not wrong.
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by chuqudy(m): 8:44am On Jul 14, 2013
I have heard a lot of biitch, biatch ... Pls what is the meaning of biitch or biatch. Is it lagos bar beach?
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by MaGenT77: 10:26am On Jul 14, 2013
chuqudy: I have heard a lot of biitch, biatch ... Pls what is the meaning of biitch or biatch. Is it lagos bar beach?
google bro
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Mynd44: 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2013
Well she is a female dog so she should attract male dogs
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Sanboy25: 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2013
She is not completely wrong... Some men are masochist and like to be treated like this, they want to be humiliated... undecided
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Mynd44: 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2013
Sanboy25: She is not completely wrong... Some men are masochist and like to be treated like this, they want to be humiliated... undecided
Which is why we said she would attract dogs.
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Sanboy25: 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
Which is why we said she would attract dogs.
Masochist can be very respectable people... undecided
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
I agree Nicki!
sexkillz: Only bytches will take this serious. grin

Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Mynd44: 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
Sanboy25:
Masochist can be very respectable people... undecided
I did not say they are not
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Sanboy25: 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
I did not say they are not
Hum ok. smiley
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Idowuogbo(f): 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2013
B4? na dem way! What do u expect from d baddest Biatch in d game, yeye dey smell!
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by omiobo: 12:42pm On Jul 14, 2013
Yeah!Her message is for the b**ches
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by chuqudy(m): 3:14pm On Jul 14, 2013
MaGenT77:
google bro

So everything na google. Google don suffer. Google ndo. So if you hear shit, you go google am.
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by mideeniafe(f): 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2013
sexkillz: Only bytches will take this serious. grin

Rule 15. Don't attempt to post censored words
by misspelling them. angry grin
Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2013
HOW DO THEY TREAT DOGS undecided

1 Like

Re: "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' by Mynd44: 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2013
'mide eniafe:
Rule 15. Don't attempt to post censored words
by misspelling them. angry grin
gringringringringringringrintonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Sleep With My Best Friend / Airforce1 Drops New Jamz "Oya Na" Audio / delete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.