Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Ikwerre Igbo And Delta Igbo Which Is More Of A Pure Igbo - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ikwerre Igbo And Delta Igbo Which Is More Of A Pure Igbo (1402 Views)

Why Dont Yorubas Claim Istekiri, The Way Igbos Claim Ikwerre, Delta Igbo? / Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. / I Am Not Igbo, I Am Ikwerre! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikwerre Igbo And Delta Igbo Which Is More Of A Pure Igbo by Eminentsam(m): 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
I use to consider these two languages and ethnicities of igbo extraction of these two states the one that can more likely harmonize and synchronize into pure igbo of the biafran race.which of them can be called igbo ? any good enlightenment will be most welcome.
Re: Ikwerre Igbo And Delta Igbo Which Is More Of A Pure Igbo by Enegod(m): 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
Eminentsam: I use to consider these two languages and ethnicities of igbo extraction of these two states the one that can more likely harmonize and synchronize into pure igbo of the biafran race.which of them can be called igbo ? any good enlightenment will be most welcome.
none
Re: Ikwerre Igbo And Delta Igbo Which Is More Of A Pure Igbo by Afam4eva(m): 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
There's no such thing as pure Igbo. No group is more Igbo than the other.
Re: Ikwerre Igbo And Delta Igbo Which Is More Of A Pure Igbo by Ogojohn(m): 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2013
Afam4eva: There's no such thing as pure Igbo. No group is more Igbo than the other.
Afam4eva please could you tell me what is written IGBO language that everyone who wants to study it either in secondary school or universities does? Could you tell me what is IGBO IZUGBE.? Even IKWERRES don't have a language but the ANIOMAS does.
Re: Ikwerre Igbo And Delta Igbo Which Is More Of A Pure Igbo by Afam4eva(m): 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
Ogojohn: Afam4eva please could you tell me what is written IGBO language that everyone who wants to study it either in secondary school or universities does? Could you tell me what is IGBO IZUGBE.? Even IKWERRES don't have a language but the ANIOMAS does.
I don't understand what you're getting at. What do you mean by Ikwerres don't have a language?
Re: Ikwerre Igbo And Delta Igbo Which Is More Of A Pure Igbo by Abagworo(m): 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
Ogojohn: Afam4eva please could you tell me what is written IGBO language that everyone who wants to study it either in secondary school or universities does? Could you tell me what is IGBO IZUGBE.? Even IKWERRES don't have a language but the ANIOMAS does.

How could you come online and write thrash? Who told you Ikwerres don't have a language. Broaden your scope bros. Ikwerre has distinct language with several dialects athough a version of the Igbo cluster of dialects. Delta Igbo apart from Ika is more central than Ikwerre.

Anioma is just an acronym.
Re: Ikwerre Igbo And Delta Igbo Which Is More Of A Pure Igbo by Eminentsam(m): 10:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
Do they claim Biafra ?
Re: Ikwerre Igbo And Delta Igbo Which Is More Of A Pure Igbo by Afam4eva(m): 10:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
Eminentsam: Do they claim Biafra ?
What has that got to be the the topic of discourse. Is Biafra another word for Igbo.
Re: Ikwerre Igbo And Delta Igbo Which Is More Of A Pure Igbo by tonychristopher: 8:32am On Jul 14, 2013
The post and its poster is very stupid to raise such a question we don't have pure and UNpure igbo all are igbo wth different dialect.. If you plan to bring disunity to us igbo we won't
allow it. Thank lord you recognise that they are igbo.... Bunch of bastards from prostitute mothers

Ife, ijebu, egba and Awori which one is a pure yorubas. Once you answer that I answer this

Ikpu Nne gi

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre Igbo And Delta Igbo Which Is More Of A Pure Igbo by tonychristopher: 8:37am On Jul 14, 2013

Pls don't allow them to scatter us again don't MND the bastard that's said anioma has a language .... I lived in delta and married in delta biko ignore them
Re: Ikwerre Igbo And Delta Igbo Which Is More Of A Pure Igbo by Eminentsam(m): 10:58am On Jul 14, 2013
tonychristopher: The post and its poster is very stupid to raise such a question we don't have pure and UNpure igbo all are igbo wth different dialect.. If you plan to bring disunity to us igbo we won't
allow it. Thank lord you recognise that they are igbo.... Bunch of bastards from prostitute mothers

Ife, ijebu, egba and Awori which one is a pure yorubas. Once you answer that I answer this

Ikpu Nne gi
U are jurt mad.This shows how incomprehensive ur brains are.did i tell u am a yoruba.clown..!
Re: Ikwerre Igbo And Delta Igbo Which Is More Of A Pure Igbo by tonychristopher: 8:53am On Jul 15, 2013
Eminentsam: U are jurt mad.This shows how incomprehensive ur brains are.did i tell u am a yoruba.clown..!

If you can notice that boycotting is the name of your thread and its getting no traffic cos its posing a very stupid poser

I never called you yoruba but I used clans in yoruba as an example

Igbos won't answer your question and I know that your not igbo so what are you ?
Re: Ikwerre Igbo And Delta Igbo Which Is More Of A Pure Igbo by oturugo(m): 11:01am On Jul 15, 2013
Eminentsam: U are jurt mad.This shows how incomprehensive ur brains are.did i tell u am a yoruba.clown..!
Dude, your thread is a brainless one.
Re: Ikwerre Igbo And Delta Igbo Which Is More Of A Pure Igbo by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
Igbo is one nothing like Deltas igbo or Ikwerres igbo.d differenc is d dialect. Even d ones u regard as d real Igbo hv also different dialects.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Africa's Population To Double To 2.4 Billion By 2050 - Telegraph / Controversy As Ilorin Emir Disowns Jebba Monarch / The Real Interpretation And Meaning Of 7 Days (izu Asaa) In Igbo Calendar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.