Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Mr And Mrs!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr And Mrs!!! (1446 Views)

Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? / Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant / A Special Valentine Party For Nairalanders . . . : From Mr And Mrs D-sense. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr And Mrs!!! by Kirinwa: 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2013
I watched a Nollywood movie with the title,Mr & Mrs.A woman was busy pursuing her career leaving her husband to the care of her house maid.At a time I was like WTF!She wasn't attending to the man's needs emotional and intimate but felt the man was caring. Infact she even said her husband was the most caring man in the world!

Finally she got the shock of her life when her friends advised her to call the husband, tell him she's busy at work and then surprise him by coming home maybe for intimate purpose. When she entered her house she beheld her husband straffing the maid.Don't ask me what 'straffing' is.

Now my question to the ladies is why do some ladies abandon their responsibility at home, deny their husband of his conjugal rights and expect him to be caring and understanding?
Re: Mr And Mrs!!! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2013
LMAO! What version of the movie did you watch?

Even a blind and deaf man wouldn't interpret the story line the way you did.
Re: Mr And Mrs!!! by Cholls(m): 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
Wait Wait o let me grab my popcorn....oyaaah let the show begin cool
Re: Mr And Mrs!!! by Kirinwa: 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
Shollypopz: LMAO! What version of the movie did you watch?

Answer my questions and don't deviate from topic.
Re: Mr And Mrs!!! by omiobo: 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
@kirinwa,you don go use touchlight find wahala. Hope you are ready for the e-battle?
#following*
Re: Mr And Mrs!!! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
Kirinwa:

Answer my questions and don't deviate from topic.
How about you start by having a topic first.

Make sure you correct the made-up lies your questions are based on.
Re: Mr And Mrs!!! by Kirinwa: 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
Shollypopz:
How about you start by having a topic first.

Make sure you correct the made-up lies your questions are based on.

Lies? Did you really read through my post? Smh.
Re: Mr And Mrs!!! by Gboliwe: 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
The woman who dumped her career to make fresh meals for the rich husband who didnt appreciate her, what lesson should we draw from that

1 Like

Re: Mr And Mrs!!! by Kirinwa: 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
Gboliwe: The woman who dumped her career to make fresh meals for the rich husband who didnt appreciate her, what lesson should we draw from that

Let's not deviate.Okay? I know you've watched the film.
Re: Mr And Mrs!!! by xynerise: 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
Op, na chinese version you watched? Na opposite of the story u post o.

Biased question
Re: Mr And Mrs!!! by Exponental(m): 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
@op, d story is about two women with two opposite roles. Why focus on one n ignoring d other. Abi no be woman play d other role?
Re: Mr And Mrs!!! by Gboliwe: 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
Kirinwa:

Let's not deviate.Okay? I know you've watched the film.
i thought you were serious.
Mchew
Re: Mr And Mrs!!! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
Are you intentionally misrepresenting what happened in the movie because you want to blame the woman? OR you did not understand the movie? Because in the Mr. & Mrs I watched, what you wrote did not happen.

undecided
Re: Mr And Mrs!!! by xynerise: 10:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
Yield: Are you intentionally misrepresenting what happened in the movie because you want to blame the woman? OR
You did not understand the movie? Because in the Mr. & Mrs I watched, what you wrote did not happen.

undecided
The Banker and her husband
Re: Mr And Mrs!!! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2013
xynerise:

Your point?
Re: Mr And Mrs!!! by xynerise: 10:57pm On Jul 13, 2013
Yield:

Your point?
He was talking about the banker and her husband in the movie
Re: Mr And Mrs!!! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
xynerise:
He was talking about the banker and her husband in the movie

Yup, I know.
Re: Mr And Mrs!!! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
Shollypopz: LMAO! What version of the movie did you watch?

+1

Idk what he's talking about.
Re: Mr And Mrs!!! by pri3stess(f): 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
Moral of the story, don't get Ekaete as your house girl because your husband WILL f4ck her.
Re: Mr And Mrs!!! by Kirinwa: 5:19am On Jul 14, 2013
Exponental: @op, d story is about two women with two opposite roles. Why focus on one n ignoring d other. Abi no be woman play d other role?

Maybe you can open your own thread and talk about the other woman.My interest is to know why some women neglect their marital duties to pursue their career and expect things to turn out right not really in the film proper.
Re: Mr And Mrs!!! by Kirinwa: 5:30am On Jul 14, 2013
xynerise:

Xynerise you seem to have watched the movie. Did what I say really happen between the banker and her husband?This thread is not to discuss the movie if I wanted to discuss movies I know where to post it.

I want us to address the problems we face in families where a woman abandons her marital duties to pursue job success.Not that it's wrong but with a view to create a balance between them.

NB:Am not discussing movies.
PS:Forget the movie and focus on the question.
Re: Mr And Mrs!!! by Exponental(m): 8:27am On Jul 14, 2013
Kirinwa:

Maybe you can open your own thread and talk about the other woman.My interest is to know why women neglect their marital duties to pursue their career and expect things to turn out right not really in the film proper.

refer back to ur post n correct d general statement. All u need is to add "some".
....Why do SOME ladies.......
Re: Mr And Mrs!!! by Kirinwa: 8:48am On Jul 14, 2013
Exponental:
refer back to ur post n correct d general statement. All u need is to add "some".
....Why do SOME ladies.......

Done.That's what I call constructive criticism.Let's get down to the topic then.
Re: Mr And Mrs!!! by Kirinwa: 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2013
Why?
Re: Mr And Mrs!!! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2013
Are women ever going to win?. If a woman chose to be a housewife, you will be the first to raise the trumpet, shouting that all my wife does is stay at home. perepese o, she doesn't want to work, she is killing me with responsibilities. What is it with you guys gan.
Re: Mr And Mrs!!! by Kirinwa: 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2013
honey86: Are women ever going to win?. If a woman chose to be a housewife, you will be the first to raise the trumpet, shouting that all my wife does is stay at home. perepese o, she doesn't want to work, she is killing me with responsibilities. What is it with you guys gan.

A balance dear.I subscribe to a woman working but that does not mean she will starve me of food and intimacy.

(1) (Reply)

.. / Did I Do The Right Thing Ignoring My Friend Until She Stood Up To Leave / Guys Always Being Nice To Ladies - Guys Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.