Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

I Think She Aint Yet Mature. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think She Aint Yet Mature. (2468 Views)

When A Guy Finds Out She Aint Coming!! (picture) / (PICS) This Lady Says She Aint For Black Men. See Response. / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by youngchopper(m): 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
Sanboy25:
Wise people can sense hypocrisy from a mile away, if the brother meet the man and try to get to know him, he will know if he is serious with his sister or not, the woman seems like she has already fallen for him. If the brother wants to 'open her eyes' on the motives of her fiance he should try to meet the man personally...
are my meeting him for his blessings or wat? He should be the one to see me or any member of ma family if he is seriouse. My posting this up here is for ma sis to learn from experienced peeps cuz she hardly av a gal friend.
Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by Sanboy25: 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2013
OK, just forget everything, good luck with your sis
Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by Cholls(m): 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
youngchopper: watz ur point?
My brother my point is that the brother is judging the dude in question from distance, when he hasn't even yet known him. At least he should have, has a senior brother to the girl. Given her time to show that the guy she's in love with is serious.
Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2013
If you are his sister and you are reading this, 1month is too quick for a guy to talk marriage...aas some guys already mentioned, this is the trick used byy mostt guyys now...

For yyou @OP, there's nothing you can do than simple advicce...some people learn better from their mistakkes..
Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2013
Mynd_44: She fell for the oldest trick in the book.

Tell her you want to marry her and she will fall like a pack of cards. What remains is for the man to reap your sister like a farm of ripe maize.......

spot on!
If there was one disease the human race ought to dread most, it is d twin-disease of arrogance and ignorace.
Fish brain beta pass some NL chics own.#fact
Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by Mynd44: 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
[quote author=Jenams]spot on!
If there was one disease the human race ought to dread most, it is d twin-disease of arrogance and ignorace.
Fish brain beta pass some NL chics own.#fact[/quote
Here we go with the girls bashing again
Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2013
youngchopper: are my meeting him for his blessings or wat? He should be the one to see me or any member of ma family if he is seriouse. My posting this up here is for ma sis to learn from experienced peeps cuz she hardly av a gal friend.
bros, help me pass dis msg to ur sis, 1.''high academic achievement is not a guarantee of sound mind'' 2. ''A simpleton doesn't know dat discretion is d beta part of varlour, there is no avoidin risks but a wise man takes only calculated ones lest he become foolhardy
Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2013
BraideBraide: If you are his sister and you are reading this, 1month is too quick for a guy to talk marriage...aas some guys already mentioned, this is the trick used byy mostt guyys now...

For yyou @OP, there's nothing you can do than simple advicce...some people learn better from their mistakkes..
simple..!
Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2013
[quote author=Mynd_44][/quote]
Na 2day? U guys already have degrees in it.
Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by k2039: 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2013
Sanboy25:
Wise people can sense hypocrisy from a mile away, if the brother meet the man and try to get to know him, he will know if he is serious with his sister or not, the woman seems like she has already fallen for him. If the brother wants to 'open her eyes' on the motives of her fiance he should try to meet the man personally...
I hope he's not someone like me (Everything is fair in love and war).
Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by gedtalks(m): 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2013
90 percent of marriages that are rushed into fail. Why is she showing desperation There must be somthing else attached to this ''love''....she didn't even do the '' initial shakara'' as most Nigerian girls do to make themselves ''expensive''. The guy surely knows he's got her easy-easy. She is definately a JJC... And sorry for her if the guy don tear eye.
Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by k2039: 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2013
gedtalks: 90 percent of marriages that are rushed into fail. Why is she showing desperation There must be somthing else attached to this ''love''....she didn't even do the '' initial shakara'' as most Nigerian girls do to make themselves ''expensive''. The guy surely knows he's got her easy-easy. She is definately a JJC... And sorry for her if the guy don tear eye.
Money answereth all things, I'm sure that the guys is rich.

O ba efon labata, O yo obe ti, Se Omi lo ro wipe o mu ku ni? ( You met a dead buffalo by the stream you brought out your knife, you think it died drinking water)

That man has another woman in his life, the one who was with him when he was a broke ass, the girl will only be stupi.d to fall for him.
Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by WackyJ1(m): 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2013
chidyhels:

And men are such a solution to their problem....clap 4 urself.

Y not drop ur comment without quoting me?
I can also make it and quote you
chidyhels:

When did accepting proposal automatically translate to marriage?
And who says the guy won't visit the family?
The 'street guy obvious met a good gal,couldn't risk the opportunity of loosing her and proposed to her,and she immediately agreed(u can't change that)
what advise do u have for her and the concernd bro. Your comment hasn't said anything.
Lol, you're really unwise, look at your several contradictory statements
If accepting proposal does not translate to marriage(and it should if they do not breakup) then why should he propose her to avoid losing her when proposing does not guarantee anything.
Where is it done that you just propose to a girl that you've dated for one month, talkless of meeting the family, somethings are done the proper way especially considering the kind of culture we have in this country and if the guy is really street wise then he should know that. Stop trying to mindlessly defend the girl and actually think with your head
i don't need to put any advise the girl just needs to look at the following comments and advice herself

Mynd_44: She fell for the oldest trick in the book.

Tell her you want to marry her and she will fall like a pack of cards. What remains is for the man to reap your sister like a farm of ripe maize.......

firetrap:

if the guy were really serious he'd be the one urging her to take him to go and see you and other members of her family. so "sister" if u get to read this, please don't give up the nookie. tell him to come and see your bros and his reaction will tell you all you need to know

k2039: I can bet with my life that he won't marry her, he just wants to tear her pussy.

'Tell her you will marry her and she will open her pussy for you', what a smart dude?.

You sister is just exceptionally gullible to think the 32 year old guy doesn't have a fiance, maybe he even has a wife with kids.

If the man meant good to her, he will understand the important priority for the girl now is to complete her degree, not proposing a stupid unrealistic marriage after a month.

It's not like they know each other that well, just office things and now your sister is head over heel with him ( maybe she loves him because he is rich or probably because he is comfortable, if not I wonder why she didn't fall head over heels with her classmates or university mates)

Don't worry if she doesn't listen to you, when her pussy has been dismantled she will remember she has a sister.

For the records, meeting that guy won't solve the problem, you don't expect him to say he won't marry her and you don't expect him to have a placard on his head saying 'I'm a liar and a cheat'.

1 Like

Re: I Think She Aint Yet Mature. by kpolli(m): 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
date today, engaged tomorrow, marry next tomorrow, divorce by friday.... One week marriage grin grin

All these girls of today wey no dey date again, na straight to marriage.. Hiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Fallen Inlove With Your Enemy? / Any Girl That Is Above 30 Is A Prostitute / How Soon Can A Woman Notice Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.