Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

~An Invitation To All Nairaland's Art & Graphics Section Members~ - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / ~An Invitation To All Nairaland's Art & Graphics Section Members~ (3430 Views)

Looking For A Good Art,graphics Designer In Lagos / "Thenetwork Nigeria" For Creative Designers - Art, Graphics, Web & Video / Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

~An Invitation To All Nairaland's Art & Graphics Section Members~ by Cuddlemii: 12:14am On Jul 14, 2013
--
Re: ~An Invitation To All Nairaland's Art & Graphics Section Members~ by Cuddlemii: 12:15am On Jul 14, 2013
Re: ~An Invitation To All Nairaland's Art & Graphics Section Members~ by Cuddlemii: 12:17am On Jul 14, 2013
--
Re: ~An Invitation To All Nairaland's Art & Graphics Section Members~ by Cuddlemii: 12:19am On Jul 14, 2013
--
Re: ~An Invitation To All Nairaland's Art & Graphics Section Members~ by Cuddlemii: 12:19am On Jul 14, 2013
--
Re: ~An Invitation To All Nairaland's Art & Graphics Section Members~ by spywareczar(m): 7:14am On Jul 14, 2013
Ok, for poets who need my design services, Ɣøµ can email me so we can discourse abt price: spywareczar@gmail.com or call me: 08176022188
Re: ~An Invitation To All Nairaland's Art & Graphics Section Members~ by 1miccza: 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2013
Cuddlemii!!!!!I can't find my designer!!!!!My work's ready!!!!!!!!!!!!Where are you!!!!!!!!
Re: ~An Invitation To All Nairaland's Art & Graphics Section Members~ by 1miccza: 11:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
Bro I just called you concerning the poetry competition,aw can you help me outI called with an Mtn number
Re: ~An Invitation To All Nairaland's Art & Graphics Section Members~ by spywareczar(m): 11:49pm On Aug 18, 2013
1mic_cza: Bro I just called you concerning the poetry competition,aw can you help me outI called with an Mtn number
yeah man, but i'm yet to see the prize.
Re: ~An Invitation To All Nairaland's Art & Graphics Section Members~ by 1miccza: 5:18am On Aug 19, 2013
Was trying to tell you that you said you were going to do it for a price,aw is it gonna be?
Re: ~An Invitation To All Nairaland's Art & Graphics Section Members~ by firestar(f): 7:38am On Feb 06, 2017
Cuddles!!! shocked
Re: ~An Invitation To All Nairaland's Art & Graphics Section Members~ by couragec(m): 9:44am On Dec 03, 2018
In need of book cover design, am at ur service in a very affordable price. If interested WhatsApp me on: 08149513898. Thanks
Re: ~An Invitation To All Nairaland's Art & Graphics Section Members~ by Boobydiv(m): 7:38am On Apr 18, 2019
You need that professional Logo, Business cards, Letterhead and any graphics works at affordable price .

Please contact 08025761267.

We can't wait to work for you ...... grin
Re: ~An Invitation To All Nairaland's Art & Graphics Section Members~ by Jpplus(m): 7:51am On May 15, 2022
To many, graphics design is nothing but a side hustle. Like a hobby they can do to pass their time. Yes, it is. But that's only if all you see it as.
Graphic designs is more than that. It's a lifestyle, it's art, it's a career.
Just like how doctors and engineers and musicians contribute so much to the society, graphic designers do too.
Have you ever seen a graphic designer glued to his computer screen for hours, alone in his head? You can relate.
Let's appreciate the art, just like we do to most others and let's value the designers. They make informations easy and convenient these days.
And designers, let your values be recognized. You're not just some jobless person with a laptop.. you're an artist with a creative mind.
Peace out.

(1) (Reply)

Intercontinental Bank's New Identity / New Shango 3d / Must See...realistic Water Effects Drawing By C.azuakor[ballpoint Pen]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.