Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Pregnant Alhaja Leads Armed Robbery Gang In Lagos, Arrested During Operation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Alhaja Leads Armed Robbery Gang In Lagos, Arrested During Operation (959 Views)

Robbers Who Attack Hotels In Lagos Arrested (photo) / Robber Misses Way After Operation In Lagos, Arrested (pictured) / Police Smash Five-man Robbery Gang In Lagos (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Alhaja Leads Armed Robbery Gang In Lagos, Arrested During Operation by obynocj(m): 12:21am On Jul 14, 2013
Nemesis has finally caught up with an Alhaja who goes on robbery operation despite being about 7-month old pregnant for her second husband.....

Alhaja Sherifat Asabi Ojeleke was arrested with Samson Giwa, Matthew Ineke and Gbenga Oyedele. They are currently singing like a canary in the detention cells of the detectives attached to the Special Anti-robbery Squad (SARS) of the Lagos State police command.

Alhaja and the three other suspects were arrested for their roles in trans-border armed robbery operations. The gang members usually invade Lagos and others South-West states from Cotonou, Republic of Benin and went on the prowl in search of posh vehicles.

The 35-year-old Alhaja who claimed her parents hail from Ilorin, Kwara State capital, but had for many years stayed in Cotonou to make ends meet, said her second husband, Gbenga Ojuoye, who is responsible for her seven-month-old pregnancy, introduced her to armed robbery.

“I was once married. In the first marriage, I was blessed with three children, including twins. My first child, Mujidat, a female is 16 years old, but I divorced my first husband.

“I deal in local herbs in Cotonou. I prepare herbs for married ladies who are looking for the fruits of the womb. It was in that process, I came in contact with Gbenga Ojuoye, who I knew to be a member of the National Union of Road Transport Workers at Owode-Yewa area of Ogun State. We met at Owode-Apa two years ago.”

We gathered that the police is at a loss on whether to commence her prosecution or not, due to her being heavily pregnant.
source http://revealzone..com/2013/07/pregnant-alhaja-leads-armed-robbery.html

Re: Pregnant Alhaja Leads Armed Robbery Gang In Lagos, Arrested During Operation by LOUDmedia(m): 12:43am On Jul 14, 2013
@OP. Is that the image of the "Alhaja"? + how credible is this source sef?
Re: Pregnant Alhaja Leads Armed Robbery Gang In Lagos, Arrested During Operation by Afam4eva(m): 12:46am On Jul 14, 2013
Na waoo
Re: Pregnant Alhaja Leads Armed Robbery Gang In Lagos, Arrested During Operation by Raymonbell(m): 6:08am On Jul 14, 2013
Looking for cheap popularity by destroying the image of Muslims(guy pl's delete this tread urself)

replace the topic with na mistake
Re: Pregnant Alhaja Leads Armed Robbery Gang In Lagos, Arrested During Operation by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 14, 2013
Na wao. Pregnant muslim woman robber? Wonders shall never end. Also from the south-west? A yoruba? Too bad. Good for them.
Re: Pregnant Alhaja Leads Armed Robbery Gang In Lagos, Arrested During Operation by julioralph(m): 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2013
Pregnant Alhaja/Robber? Thats a new one.
sad

(1) (Reply)

Man Rapes Seven-year-old Girl, Damages Her Private Parts / Friends & Relatives Mourn At Memorial Of 8 Children Murdered By Mother [pics] / BREAKING: Three Storey Building Collapsed In Awka Due To Heavy Rainfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.