Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed (30839 Views)

Meet The Black Brazilian Mother Who Has Three White Children / Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down / Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2013
In reality who pays to deflower a lady. It comes free but with trust
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by donclif: 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2013
Sowie..eyaah na so dem jst enjoi d potoriko free of charge
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by NosaHenry(m): 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2013
Is there gold mine in between her legs. Since she still has her virginity intact she can take her trade elsewhere.
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by Policewoman(f): 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2013
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by CarmelloANGEL(m): 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2013
LESSON LEARNT...Freely u received, freely u shld av given..thats the rule. She rili shld av settled 4 lesser returns like BlackBerry, recharge cards or even pepper soup & cold drinks. Ask thousands of gals who even give diaz 4 free evryday, she thinks she z smart abi? Nao...who is the maga?
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by Goldenheart(m): 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2013
Pride sold?!
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by HARDEYLEKE(m): 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2013
so? Watyn make we do? U lost ur virginity abi ? Then go find ham na.. I tire o..mugu
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2013
Bwahaha...What an interesting story at the end.
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by macrosa(m): 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2013
drake2005: ok...who still values virginity in this day and age?

Need to attend an important meeting with Dame Patience...running latesmiley
me myself have a meeting with Obama. Chei...Mr Obama must have been waiting...
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by supaeagles(m): 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2013
She should discuss with Ashawoo in 9ja on strategies to collect her money quick quick
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by supaeagles(m): 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2013
Nosa-Henry:
Is there gold mine in between her legs. Since she still has her virginity intact she can take her trade elsewhere.
good point, unless the old Chinese man has popped the cherry on credit!!
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by Flexskillz(m): 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2013
...''She claims that when she went to meet the 53-
year-old Japanese millionaire, Natsu, in a Sydney,
Australia restaurant, he didn't match the
description Sisely gave her. Nor did they ever Be
Intimate.""...

Its obvious a lot of people don't ever bother reading through a post before posting their comments.

According to her 'She is still a virgin', they tried defrauding her but she was smart enough to know it was a scam.
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by donsax: 2:22pm On Jul 14, 2013
I posted this first since 12th july it wasn't on front page and now this guy posted this morning anf it came to front page ...https://www.nairaland.com/1356853/brazilian-student-sold-virginity-780000

Though I gain nothing from it..but its unjust this is coming from a forum claiming they are just.

Fu...ck the moderators on this forum, fu..ck bunches of hypocrites and as..s lickers .
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by mariong(m): 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
'She wan chop awoof forgeting say awoof dey run belle'.
Good for her.

Evn na golden sef. Lubbbbissh.
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by johnstar(m): 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2013
Wey b say 4 9ja na free undecided, especially 4 ibadan lipsrsealed
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by johnstar(m): 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2013
E better make u even act p•rn self tongue
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by dnawah(m): 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2013
Pusy cat pusy cat,i love u.yes i do.see that pusy cat ho ho.(wyclef in d house)
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2013
most comments show most people do not have regard for Bible and Jehovah law. no wonder mankind problems will multiply.
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by nneh1(f): 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: See 419 o!
Last Bullet:
If she didn't get her money, she worse pass common girls in Nigeria that lost their virginity for Blackberry phones, wristwatches, cloths & shoes, mince pie, fried & jollof rice with chicken, & other birthday, matriculation/graduation presents. Expecially Jos girls who usually loose their virginity for a plate of Indomie Noodles & fried egg. Cos all these Nigerian girls got something as compensation for losing their virginity.
and what do the guys get for loosing their own.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by OmolodMilkman93(m): 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2013
Nigerians dnt really read,.... ''They were never intimate'',... At least, so she said
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2013
This is a scam-getting-scammed situation. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin wink wink wink
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2013
nneh1: and what do the guys get for loosing their own.
nothing o. It's time girls start compensating guys for losing their virginity or ejaculationnn.
Last Bullet: but d truth here is guys r neva virgins.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by mrkhay(m): 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2013
eeyah........make she find d man go nau
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by mygee33(m): 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2013
thank God nobody de call 9ja here oh
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by naijathings(m): 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2013
make she go [size=18pt]OPUTA PANEL[/size].
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by naijathings(m): 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2013
ULSHERLAN: In reality who pays to deflower a lady. It comes free but with trust
not trust.. [size=16pt]THRUST and a bit of blood and some tears and the rest is ouuu ahhh ouuuu ahhhh yehhh mmmm mmm ahh and other
nice ringtones she might have
.[/size]

LMAO.. i need to drop this bottle of vodka.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by ikayidimz(m): 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2013
Dis is as gud as askin her hw market, who knws wt cud be her reply towards dis. ; shocked ;DD
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by supaeagles(m): 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2013
donsax: I posted this first since 12th july it wasn't on front page and now this guy posted this morning anf it came to front page ...https://www.nairaland.com/1356853/brazilian-student-sold-virginity-780000
Though I gain nothing from it..but its unjust this is coming from a forum claiming they are just. Fu...ck the moderators on this forum, fu..ck bunches of hypocrites and as..s lickers .
It is probably because you did not include your source in your original thread, it is very important to do so. You did post it first, that is indisputable, but FP privileges went to this OP.. @bennieman
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by grandlexuz(m): 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
donsax: I posted this first since 12th july it wasn't on front page and now this guy posted this morning anf it came to front page ...https://www.nairaland.com/1356853/brazilian-student-sold-virginity-780000

Though I gain nothing from it..but its unjust this is coming from a forum claiming they are just.

Fu...ck the moderators on this forum, fu..ck bunches of hypocrites and as..s lickers .

Fu...ck you too.
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
Hahahahaha...things are happening!
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by Skmoda360(m): 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2013
FrostyZonn: *Scratches Head*

Err...I really don't know what to write.
I'm still scratching my head, wetin concern us no be she get her pussy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Without His 2 Hands Playing The Guitar / Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] / List of World's Top Ten Richest Animals(with Net Worths In Millions Of Dollars )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.