Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,598 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Great Nigeria Insurance (GNI) Recruitment. Urgent! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Great Nigeria Insurance (GNI) Recruitment. Urgent! (2970 Views)

ICSL Ongoing Recruitment - Urgent / FAAN Recruitment: Urgent Notice! / Gni (great Nigeria Insurance Plc) Urgent Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Nigeria Insurance (GNI) Recruitment. Urgent! by obaxlove(m): 8:06am On Jul 14, 2013
I will be glad if anybody can help me out, I received a call from Great Nigeria Insurance to resume trainning on Wednesday. Are they like other insurance companies that pay based on commission? The advert I saw was risk advisor but during the interview they weren't specific like that. Pls someone wit recent experience about them should pls shed more light on this. Thanks.
Re: Great Nigeria Insurance (GNI) Recruitment. Urgent! by obaxlove(m): 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2013
158 views without a single comment. U guys should pls say something.
Re: Great Nigeria Insurance (GNI) Recruitment. Urgent! by D3xt3r: 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
I wish i cud help, sorry no info
Re: Great Nigeria Insurance (GNI) Recruitment. Urgent! by Lakulos(m): 12:29am On Jul 15, 2013
You are likely to b recruited as a marketer.They pay you based on the number of customers you bring,their monthly target is 300k or there about,if ure able to meet the target u get full payment bt if not they pay you based on the amount you are able to get 4 d month.Also,u report in their office on tuesdays n fridays only,oda days of the wk can be spent doin watever u like bt dey expect u to luk 4 customers during dose days.Hope this helps
Re: Great Nigeria Insurance (GNI) Recruitment. Urgent! by ezzy88(m): 4:30am On Jul 15, 2013
They are wema bank subsidiary bt dont av any info abt their pay

1 Like

Re: Great Nigeria Insurance (GNI) Recruitment. Urgent! by obaxlove(m): 7:54am On Jul 15, 2013
Lakulos: You are likely to b recruited as a marketer.They pay you based on the number of customers you bring,their monthly target is 300k or there about,if ure able to meet the target u get full payment bt if not they pay you based on the amount you are able to get 4 d month.Also,u report in their office on tuesdays n fridays only,oda days of the wk can be spent doin watever u like bt dey expect u to luk 4 customers during dose days.Hope this helps

Thanks!
Re: Great Nigeria Insurance (GNI) Recruitment. Urgent! by Wendyslim(f): 11:25am On Jul 15, 2013
It's a marketing job ooo. U need to go and get hard hard shoes dat will see u tru the trying time. All the best. cry
Re: Great Nigeria Insurance (GNI) Recruitment. Urgent! by princeakinola1(m): 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
please they just sent me interview date now,can somebody give me full details on this job?

(1) (Reply)

CLOSED - Job Opportunities At Labdom (suisse) Inc - African Continent / Depression Wants To Kill Me. Come In And Help Please / Change Of Career: Mba Or Msc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.