Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Make Money Through Sport Betting - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Make Money Through Sport Betting (10555 Views)

Sport Betting Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by soccerwaytips(m): 12:22am On Aug 01, 2013
Today my roll over Lost. That ends my staying in Nairaland forum. SUEON the moderator ones again thank you.
Now i have nothing to prove again.The reason i came over here is the famous bet and i turned 30 point to 60 point less than 15 days.
Anyone who has money and wanna invest in betting.Can contact me, i will manage his betting account and at the end of the month we will share the profit 60 for the investor and 40 for me the account manager.

I hope the moderator of this page will not be hungry and will not see this as a form of advertisement SUEON. After all i have prove my worth live for every body to see.

I will end here,Thanks everyone and bye for ever.
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by chikorles: 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
why do u leav us na bro!
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by soccerwaytips(m): 12:52am On Aug 04, 2013
chikorles: why do u leav us na bro!
Bro my tips are not for free because i spend so many time online in research.I have proven over here how we can make money through betting.Anyone in need of a tip can subscribe to my monthly tips where i will send him or her tips for one month and advice into his email but bro i have completed my free tips on here. I hope this will not be seen as advertisement by the moderator. So i have not left you people, if anyone wanna subscribe for my services fine but i have stop providing free tips.
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by ambizu: 2:42am On Aug 04, 2013
Football pools 2013/14
After testing my newly bought key this week3 which played 3/3 and will still play in week4, week5 and other subsequent weeks whenever it sets.
My brethren, this is too good to ignore and you can't afford to miss this opportunity.
((( Promoters must pay nobi for mouth oo ))) pool nobi ludo.

this is how it goes
keypointer = Wycome at family of 5.
Middlesbro and Fleetwood must be in
the same digit home or away.
Bank on xx. xx. xx

wk3. 4. 19. 34. =3/3
wk4. xx xx xx =3/3
wk5. xx xx xx =3/3

contact me today for payment negotiation.
Am not going to charge you millions but something everyone can afford cos i will be glad if you win like me.
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by soccerwaytips(m): 11:39am On Aug 04, 2013
[b]So many people have been contacting me about my return to nairaland forum.My fellow fans i have miss you people and would love to work with you till the end of my life but the policy in this world is nothing good is for free.At least i gave you few weeks free tips to prove myself.

Anyway i have another deal for you people. I have decided to create a secret page for my chosen fans to join which i will share my tips over there but this is the conditions.

At the end of the month all the people who enjoy my tips over there will pay me a subscription of €50 because i will start on the 13th August to the end of August so my subscribers will pay half the price of monthly subscription.

With this deal my fans will pay at the end of the month.Which means my subscribers over here with enjoy my tips on credit and pay at the end of the month after they have earn money from betting.

I will work with a minimum of 50 people and a maximum of 60 People.

So those who are interested should contact me on email soccerwaytips@live.com. To those who doesn't know how to bet,they can contact me before i start with my tips so that i will teach them a thing or two.

My fans should remember that if i don't receive 50 subscribers on here i wont start providing the tips on credit and also as soon as i have 60 people i wont accept anyone again.

To those who have been contacting me about my tips now i have offered you chance to join. I love you all as i have been saying there's no forum like nairaland forum and also no fans like you my fans over here.No one can make you quick and give you assurance in betting like soccerwaytips.
I love you all and will be looking for your emails to let us start on August 13th this month.I will recommend Nigeria betting house for you people where u can bet with my tips.[/b]
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by soccerwaytips(m): 11:44am On Aug 04, 2013
amb_izu: Football pools 2013/14
After testing my newly bought key this week3 which played 3/3 and will still play in week4, week5 and other subsequent weeks whenever it sets.
My brethren, this is too good to ignore and you can't afford to miss this opportunity.

this is how it goes
Bank on xx. xx. xx
wk3. 4. 19. 34. =3/3
wk4. xx xx xx =3/3
wk5. xx xx xx =3/3

Am not going to charge you millions but something everyone can afford cos i will be glad if you win like me.

This advert is not fro me my fans. I wanna clarify that
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by Chigorkizz(m): 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2013
Yeah!@soccerwaytip.
Take me to a place where betting is just like breathing.
Give me the vigor 2 smash the bookies.
Lift me up with ur most accurate betting tips.
Give me d strength 2 stand losses cos is inevitable.
Mr kofi Apah,u'll live long.
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by bemagnify: 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
amb_izu: Football pools 2013/14

this is how it goes
Bank on xx. xx. xx

wk3. 4. 19. 34. =3/3
wk4. xx xx xx =3/3
wk5. xx xx xx =3/3

Pa.yment afta winin... U knw pesns hav lost so much expecialy during d aussie season!
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by soccerwaytips(m): 10:43pm On Aug 04, 2013
Chigorkizz: Yeah!@soccerwaytip.
Take me to a place where betting is just like breathing.
Give me the vigor 2 smash the bookies.
Lift me up with ur most accurate betting tips.
Give me d strength 2 stand losses cos is inevitable.
Mr kofi Apah,u'll live long.

Chigorkizz i love your poem.Anyway i have decided to accept 50 people who i will give them my tips on 13th August till the end of the month but my subscription charges will be €50 or 11,150 naira at the end of August. Which means i am willing to give 50 subscribers tips on credit basis.I will start if only i have 50 subscribers from here.So Chgorkizz since you are my number one fan over here, you can organize people over here and contact me in my email.As soon as i have the 50 subscribers i will start sending tips on secrete facebook page which i will invite those 50 people. I need people who are interested to contact me in my email soccerwaytips@live.com Simple as at.
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by soccerwaytips(m): 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2013
Today is 10th. My subscriber already have 20 points profit already.Who says there is no money in betting?The person have to think again
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by chikorles: 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
pls bro, why re u hidden the post 4 us, we cant see it. Pls show love
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by promise4real: 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
Plz able Kofi....i hv really missed alot 4rm a onset coz jst last week a lost a great deal....i jst dicovered this trend 2day...plz i'm with u bro...my email is illuminous43@ gmail.com
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by Kellyfocus(m): 4:34am On Aug 18, 2013
FOOBALL BETTING
For Sunday 18.AUG.2013
1000% FIXED sure bet! (FREE)

NORWAY; Tippeligaen
* Starts Vs Haugesund
Tip: ft X
Odd 3.20+

Single Bet: N50,000 on it only.
PROFIT: cool N150,000+

Game @ 2:30pm Sunday 18thAug
(do not be afraid, bet
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by soccerwaytips(m): 5:08am On Aug 18, 2013
Kellyfocus: FOOBALL BETTING
For Sunday 18.AUG.2013
1000% FIXED sure bet! (FREE)

NORWAY; Tippeligaen
* Starts Vs Haugesund
Tip: ft X
Odd 3.20+

Single Bet: N50,000 on it only.
PROFIT: cool N150,000+

Game @ 2:30pm Sunday 18thAug
(do not be afraid, bet

Those who fix matches uses Million of euros and they don't disclose it on forum.No one have a fix match on any forum.The game he has given is an analyse game.Normally when bookies like landbrokes and bet365 gives an odd of soccer match between 3.0 to 3.3, there is a high possibility of the game to earned in a draw but there are some games too with odds are between 3.0-3.2 which don't end in a draw.So his game is not fix as he says.

Anyone who talks of fixed match on forum is a scam. In football anything can happen.So anyone who wanna bet the game should bet how much he can afford to loose but never think there's fix match.If Kellyfocus believed the game is fixed why wont he sell his father's house to bet it.Very funny
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by Don4life: 8:58am On Aug 18, 2013
I have sent u series of messages to ur email but u stil haven't replied me yet u said u gonna b givn d tips online til d end of ds Month on credit bases den aftawards every starts paying the subscription fees..-I have sent u a mail 2 subscribe bt u neva replied

soccerwaytips:

Those who fix matches uses Million of euros and they don't disclose it on forum.No one have a fix match on any forum.The game he has given is an analyse game.Normally when bookies like landbrokes and bet365 gives an odd of soccer match between 3.0 to 3.3, there is a high possibility of the game to earned in a draw but there are some games too with odds are between 3.0-3.2 which don't end in a draw.So his game is not fix as he says.

Anyone who talks of fixed match on forum is a scam. In football anything can happen.So anyone who wanna bet the game should bet how much he can afford to loose but never think there's fix match.If Kellyfocus believed the game is fixed why wont he sell his father's house to bet it.Very funny
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by soccerwaytips(m): 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2013
Don4life: I have sent u series of messages to ur email but u stil haven't replied me yet u said u gonna b givn d tips online til d end of ds Month on credit bases den aftawards every starts paying the subscription fees..-I have sent u a mail 2 subscribe bt u neva replied

Hi Don4life
I haven't receive your mail pls send it to me again.
Each one that sent me emails i have replied them all.Even till now i have only 6 people who are interested so i haven't started yet.Anyone who email me should inform me he saw my post on here nairaland because giving tips on credit is for my nairaland fans only. Send the email again ok and send it to my live.com email.To those who have been sending me scam emails should stop.
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by soccerwaytips(m): 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2013
soccerwaytips:

The so called fix match ended 1:2 so it wasn't a fix match as he claim.People like Kellyfocus is making the work of tipsters so difficult and people think money can't be win through betting but it is a lie.

You can earn so much in betting. Anyone who believed in Kellyfocus fix game would have lost 50,000 Naira just like that.
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by shailen: 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
Hello bro. Your post is quite interesting and i would like to join in.I have send you a mail and wanted to know a bit more about the betting system.
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by yahrant140(m): 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
How can i fund my bwin and bet365 account here in nigeria?
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by soccerwaytips(m): 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2013
yahrant140: How can i fund my bwin and bet365 account here in Nigeria?
Please go to bwin and bet365 website and make that inquiry ok but i know you can do that through bank transfer,debit card,western union,money-brokers and so on.
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by soccerwaytips(m): 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
Sometimes i find it difficult to understand nairaland followers. I even opted to issue you people tips so that at the end of the month when there is profit i get paid but only two people were interested out of the 50 members i wanted but after my deadline people have been contacting me inbox for help.Right now the only people i work with are people who subscribe to my tips.That is all[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by tefund(m): 10:10am On Jul 19, 2015
helpful tutorial
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by tefund(m): 6:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
weazley:
Thank God I found dis, been lookin for such on NL
@OP pls which bettin site would u recommend, plus am a novice on dis and I plan to fllw dis thread al d way, so pls try to simply evry point for greenhorns like me , thanx
follow this betting site and thank me latter www.footballriches.xyz
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by mdfranksolo(m): 9:27am On Nov 05, 2015
Helping hands international is an empowerment-bas ed- membership program, a global empowerment opportunity born out of passion for helping the less privileged Experience true Touch, as helping HANDS International gives you the definite Touch and help that indefinitely Empowers you and the people around you. Not only do we empower and Touch your life, we work with you and through you to help and empower other. - by simply referring people(Family and friends) for help and empowerment.... ..WELCOME TO A WORLD OF ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES! Now Is Your Turn To: Be Empower For Success Get Help For Better Life Grab Opportunity For Financial Freedom Help For The Less Privilege And The Needy Get INTEREST FREE LOAN Without Collateral Brand New Car House of Your Own FREE LAPTOP Free Int·l Trip Abroad Child Educational Fund Residual Income For Life Come experience the most powerful and impactful global opportunity ever created. The Touch and the Empowerment that comes to you is definite and is second to none in the history of online opportunity. We are here to change lives and to make life easier – We Are The Future of home – based business!!! We create a heaven for you - our member, and give you the type of life you deserves. As our empowerment project progresses, we crave for new development to make life better for the less privilege and making money easier for you - our help partner. What we have done is to blend our passion in the home based industry that has made us who we are WITH our vision for humanity to create genuine empowerment and financial freedom for members and non- members alike via a proven and tested life changing opportunity. We are the best! COME ON IN, let us ride on this tidal wave to Freedom. JOIN US NOW registeration fee 6,600 call 08167324070 for seminar

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manchester United Fan Songs / Inter Milan Vs AC Milan (4 - 2) On May 6th 2012 / Man City Showed "Blatant Disregard" To UEFA But Didn't Break FFP Rules - CAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.