Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,975 members, 7,799,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

We Supply Crayfish And Dryfish Of Various Types - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Supply Crayfish And Dryfish Of Various Types (2338 Views)

Where Can I Buy Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell / Where Can I Get Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell? / Useful Information Buying Crayfish And Dryfish From Oron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Supply Crayfish And Dryfish Of Various Types by Alexyem(m): 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2013
We supply crayfish and dryfish at a wholesales price intrested can mail feelcooltomakecash@gmail.com
if u stay in lagos ,ibadan and abuja dis is an investment opportunity for u,buy crayfish,lagoons,dryfish of different types and resale to make ur profit
Re: We Supply Crayfish And Dryfish Of Various Types by richmans(m): 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2013
Alexyem: We supply crayfish and dryfish at a wholesales price intrested can mail feelcooltomakecash@gmail.com
if u stay in lagos ,ibadan and abuja dis is an investment opportunity for u,buy crayfish,lagoons,dryfish of different types and resale to make ur profit

can u please send ur phone number to olopadeyemi@gmail.com i am much intrested
Re: We Supply Crayfish And Dryfish Of Various Types by Alexyem(m): 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2013
richmans:

can u please send ur phone number to olopadeyemi@gmail.com i am much intrested

check ur mail
Re: We Supply Crayfish And Dryfish Of Various Types by stevenco: 11:41pm On Jul 16, 2013
Pls send your number to eduscholars@yahoo.com as I am very much interested too.
Re: We Supply Crayfish And Dryfish Of Various Types by richmans(m): 8:46am On Jul 17, 2013
stevenco: Pls send your number to eduscholars@yahoo.com as I am very much interested too.

check ur mail
Re: We Supply Crayfish And Dryfish Of Various Types by alabijohn: 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
pls send details into johnalabi01@yahoo.com

picture and d pricelists
thanks
Re: We Supply Crayfish And Dryfish Of Various Types by Eagle633: 7:52am On Jul 20, 2013
Plz am in jos and am interested. Since abuja is closer 2 jos i cn go dia 2 gt dm bt snd me more details i.e price nd hw nd wia i cn gt it in abuja. My email is eagleswing633@gmail.com. Tnx in anticipation.
Re: We Supply Crayfish And Dryfish Of Various Types by coputa(m): 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
Send details to ; Otavughe@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Painting By Leonardo Da Vinci Sold For 450 Million Dollars / Derogratory Message Sent To A Palmcredit Loan Defaulter By Chinese Management / Earn Daily With BOT-Z Cryptocurrency Trading Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.