Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,990 members, 7,799,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Sendo X Or Sagem Myx7 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sendo X Or Sagem Myx7 (4097 Views)

Htc One X+ Or S3 / Play Ngage Games On Your 6600, Sendo X And Other Symbian Fones! / Price of Sagem My X-6-2, MY-X-7, My-X-8 Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sendo X Or Sagem Myx7 by kuye(m): 11:12am On May 24, 2006
Pls can u help me to select one from this two product, Sendo x or Sagem my x7, Pls back ur choice,
Re: Sendo X Or Sagem Myx7 by afajack(m): 7:01pm On May 24, 2006
take sendo x nice phone
Re: Sendo X Or Sagem Myx7 by tundeajiba(m): 7:21pm On May 24, 2006
Sendo x is a smart phone can't compare with sagem
Re: Sendo X Or Sagem Myx7 by tundeajiba(m): 7:22pm On May 24, 2006
Re: Sendo X Or Sagem Myx7 by tundeajiba(m): 7:23pm On May 24, 2006
Re: Sendo X Or Sagem Myx7 by kuye(m): 7:33pm On May 24, 2006
Yahhhhhhhh, ! "afajack" "tundeajiba" una thank u oo, I will take sendo x
Re: Sendo X Or Sagem Myx7 by Neoteny(m): 8:19pm On Jun 05, 2006
be aware that the sendo x comes wit a lot of bugs in the firmware so u need to upgrade it to the latest firmware which is x1.198.8.2 release IG, expansys version. u can get the flashfile at www.sendosmartphones.com as well as some cool themes there. register and checkout my posts. also download the pdf howto first as it tells u how to go abt it. but the website is buggy itself so if u cant get the flashfile email me and i'll send it 2 u as well as the pdf. cant give my fone num for security reasons. sendo x is the best series 60 OS6 phone out there( even better than 6600 and 7610, which are s60 OS7 i.e they run on newer symbian OS). i currently use it and i love better than any phone. its a phone while sagem x7 is, well, just a phone. and a crappy one at that.
p.s in most forums im known as broken-glass, kain and neoteny so if u see either just follow the threads. email me neoteny7@yahoo.com
Re: Sendo X Or Sagem Myx7 by tishbite(m): 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2006
hi neoteny, culd u email dat stuff. i use sendo x and need up grade my phone. evictors@gmail.com
10x a mill
Re: Sendo X Or Sagem Myx7 by tundeajiba(m): 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2006
be aware that the sendo x comes wit a lot of bugs in the firmware so u need to upgrade it to the latest firmware which is x1.198.8.2 release IG, expansys version.

Yeah I agree with u. I use sendo X too before changing. That release did not correct all the bugs. infrared problem for instance. I updated mine to that release and that did not correct the bug.
Re: Sendo X Or Sagem Myx7 by dominobaby(f): 5:32pm On Jun 08, 2006
Sendo x has more features, but if u ask me, its not petite nor ladylike, jst too heavy 4 ma liking.
Be careful when buying a nu one, there r a lot of fakes e.g infrared aint working.
Re: Sendo X Or Sagem Myx7 by rufaai(m): 2:42am On Jun 19, 2006
Hhmm, What a foolish Idea, You cant compare S60 phones with mere phones,

You are even comparing Sa MyX7 with Sendo X, If it would've been Sa MyV76 or MyX6-2V then you may look for an advice,

Anyway, Fashe this X phone, It has lots of problem, 2 of my friends bought it but they never enjoyed it, One of them sold it a week after,

If you like sagem products then why not MyV76 or MyX6-2V Think Again
Re: Sendo X Or Sagem Myx7 by rotex(m): 12:11am On Jun 20, 2006
kiss
neoteny,ure d bomb men.I use sendo x and for the price it is the best mobile anybody should have even with its numerous problems which could be solved with genius like u around.I cant imagine having sagem and my friend displays all this applications on his sendox am sure i'l sell it off at a give away price.Sendox competes conveniently with d likes of sony ericsson,d cores of nokia and not to talk of motorola.Pls i would mind if u keep posting this lovely info on how 2 make sendox the best or kindly keep me updated by mailing rotimi_olusola@yahoo.com thanks buddy its being a nice time learning from u and for dat who needs an advice kindly buy sendox if u cant afford the expensive ones.Safe
Re: Sendo X Or Sagem Myx7 by earthrealm(m): 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2006
take sendo x, anytime anyday sendo x beat sagem x7 hands down, the other good choice is sagem x5-2!, i repaet x6-2 not x6
Re: Sendo X Or Sagem Myx7 by Neoteny(m): 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2006
@ rufai.
someone asked what fone is better between sendo x and sagem my-x 7 but theres nothing foolish abt the question nor our humble attempt to let him and others know that there are smartphones, and there are plain phones and its a little knowledge between the two that determines what u end up wit at the end of the day. the whole idea behind a forum like this is to assist each other however trivial the issue may seem. and i really hope the info we gave really helped him to make up his mind what he wants. almost everything we know came from forums like this, and not all of us hav the means nor the time to scour the net endlessly for info so lets help each other and cut out the gloating crap. its insulting and unbecoming of an adult like u. so its not foolish its just knowledge.
Re: Sendo X Or Sagem Myx7 by Neoteny(m): 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2006
@rotex. thanks a lot fella. but the real thanks should go to the other guys who do the brunt work of blogging all their findings regarding sendo x and other fones. if u want to learn more join forums and read blogs. incidentally im also trying to start a website of mine since bravenet is hosting for free and they offer file upload. i have over 250mb of symbian apps and games as well as 90mb of sendo x flashfiles and i want to upload them so everyone can get them. i think for now i'll try rapidshare or badongo cos they offer 30day free upload. if i do i'll post the apps and the download links.
Re: Sendo X Or Sagem Myx7 by BakhtiraZ: 2:58am On Jul 27, 2006
Neo u are a champion. I live in Pakistan, far away from your country but i am ur big fan now . u helped me too much in my Sendo X problems. plz give me ur email adress
Re: Sendo X Or Sagem Myx7 by Neoteny(m): 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2006
hear hear, people i done got me a one man fan club!!! thanks bakthiraz, my mail is neoteny7@yahoo.com or neoteny7@gmail.com. u can use either and glad to be of help.
Re: Sendo X Or Sagem Myx7 by laykay(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2006
nice job man i just got to know i really need the firmware thanks man.pls can u keep me updated talktoleke@yahoo.com
Re: Sendo X Or Sagem Myx7 by asoderock(m): 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2007
thanks Neoteny. i use sendo x and i can say it is very nice.
but i need your help.
my now screen is gone, ican no more have ascren saver nor those normal n ow plug ins that make access to menu simpler. hence the screen beauty is lost
pls help. thanks (udeaso2006@yahoo.com)
Re: Sendo X Or Sagem Myx7 by Kaybaba5(m): 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2007
Hi guys , i think from my own opinion, sagem is better than sendo x no matter the features it has. Merely looking at it,i have used sendox b4, but it has many problems.I will advise you that you shold go for better phone dont look at the features ehn
Re: Sendo X Or Sagem Myx7 by maxjax(m): 3:49am On May 19, 2007
Re: Sendo X Or Sagem Myx7 by bisibaby(f): 10:40am On Jun 12, 2007
Sendo X is better am using it presently and it has spent up to 1yr plus with me bt only that u ave to remove the infrared cos it is always hot

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Device: Good Or Hype / Price Of Iphone 13 In Nigeria Exposed Guys / Whatsapp Problem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.