Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! (30493 Views)

APC Was Relying On Lies, Propaganda And Federal Might To Take Rivers- Wike / I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike / Heavy Shooting At Buguma In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by luvinhubby(m): 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
alaoeri:
Don't mind the hypocrites, if its northern part of the country they 'll link it to Buhari guess BH don enter PH. Our biggest problem in this country is the ruling party.
I beg to disagree with you on this one,
Our biggest problem in this nation is NOT the ruling party but the entire political class,
This shame is both with the ruling & opposition party.
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by ba7man(m): 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2013
Amaechi's camp wouldn't want to start targeting Wike with bombs. Its too obvious.
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by rhymaholic: 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2013
@OP... Lmao dis is a bloody fucking lie.. No bomb exploded anywhere around BUGUMA.. I'm presently in BUGUMA and i live in the heart of the town.. Buguma is a very small town in Asari-Toru LGA Rivers state.. Everbody knows everybody... This story is misleading whoever brought the story is a liar.. There was a little fight today in the community around midday between the pro-amaechi and anti-amaechi supporters but there was no bomb exploding anywhere around BUGUMA... Stop spreading fake and stupid news.. Thank You

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by Afroconnect: 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2013
This is what happens when justice is weak.Nigeria's justice system is a puppet-no teeth,except when dealing with the poor.impunity thrives in a weak system,and this is why the world do not take us seriously.Camera caught people breaking laws on tv,and till now no one is being questioned or on trial.I sorry for naija.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by rhymaholic: 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2013
ibietela2: OJUKAYE must be INVOLVED...... Thanks God nobody was injured.
. Ojukaye Amachree is pro-amaechi while One Egberi papa or whaaatever his name is dats whaat he's popularly known as in da community..i heard he's the 2nd in command after Asari Dokubo..Egberi papa is anti-amaechi... Their boys had a little clash but it wasn't all blown out.. Its just bottles and stick.. I no see gun..i heard a dynamite explode ones but there was no bomb at all.. Its all fluke.. I was out there i saw the whole thing go down... Buguma is cool joo don't mind dem...

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by Sulex44(m): 11:12pm On Jul 14, 2013
Forza p: Hehehe i dey gbadun dis season film,kip it on niggas

By d time dem bomb u or your family member u go know say na real life no be action film
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by collynzo2(m): 11:13pm On Jul 14, 2013
smartchoice: Wekie's handiwork probably!
Nigerians are really getting wiser. This is Wike/ Jonathan's handwork....trying to indict Amaechi.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by frankyychiji(f): 11:27pm On Jul 14, 2013
ba7man: Amaechi's camp wouldn't want to start targeting Wike with bombs. Its too obvious.
with mace! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by abeladams(m): 12:30am On Jul 15, 2013
9ja na just 1 entertainment industry 2 d world o
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by bashydemy(m): 1:29am On Jul 15, 2013
Wuked.P:
My Main suspects are the APC members, a Pro Ameachi will never do dis neither anti Ameachi, A.P.C n co. are just enjoying dis whole tin, so to add to the drama i tink Bombing somwhere might just add fuel to d fire and create more confusion between Gej N Ameachi, so to say GEJ is behind the bombings,

The only way they can make me believe Gej is part of the Bombing is when they bring evidence linking Gej to Al quida abi naa wetin sef.... Muslims are in charge of the Bombings no one can take that position away from them world wide

Better craze dey worry you head mumu omo ale jati jati, When Okar name GEJ to be mastermind behind oct 1 bombing just to get some yeye sympathy. Why wont he be behind this in other to tarnish ameachi image you just here yarning nonsense ewu

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 15, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

What propaganda? that Jonathan didn't bombed Abuja for his selfish ambition of driving away IBB from the presidential race?

Thanks to Henry Okah for letting us know the truth. Uncle Jona isn't that foolish after all,a very serpent,very demonic human. & for the bomb,PEJ tins
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by Nobody: 4:44am On Jul 15, 2013
People in Buguma said no bomb went off. It's shocking people are still pointing accusing fingers when no bomb went off. I'm just sick and tired of not just our politicians but the e-journalists that help spread falsehood. People, let it rest; no bomb exploded. Thanks
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by kraftykc(m): 4:59am On Jul 15, 2013
rhymaholic: @OP... Lmao dis is a bloody fucking lie.. No bomb exploded anywhere around BUGUMA.. I'm currently serving(NYSC) in BUGUMA and i live in the heart of the town.. Buguma is a very small town in Asari-Toru LGA Rivers state.. Everbody knows everybody... This story is misleading whoever brought the story is a liar.. There was a little fight today in the community around midday between the pro-amaechi and anti-amaechi supporters but there was no bomb exploding anywhere around BUGUMA... Stop spreading fake and stupid news.. Thank You

UNA DON HEAR AM? OYA MODS DO SMETHING OH
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by Aloykelly: 6:19am On Jul 15, 2013
I urge d political gladiators in river to shift dier swords and settle dier differences
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 15, 2013
TechyGuy: It may not even be pro or anti Amaechi camp. How about ACN/CPC masterminding the bombing to cause more trouble for pro and anti Amaechi camps in other to smear GEJ?
With the kind of desperation they have shown they are capable of things like this.

PS: For the record, they do not care about Amaechi, he is just a leverage for them. He might as well go to hell after they achieve their goal(which I doubt they would).
you are a compound fooooooool
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:57am On Jul 15, 2013
ballabriggs: Where is John Akpa-amo the man who Labaran Maku arranged to bomb him at Radio House Abuja?

Kabiru Sokoto escaped and he was re-arrested?
I tire oo! It's only Nigerians dat can successfully implicate the devil wit big big lies & still get away wit it sad
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by Afroconnect: 7:06am On Jul 15, 2013
abel adams: 9ja na just 1 entertainment industry 2 d world o
Fucking embarrassing one at that and Nigerians take it lightly,while some incompetent politicians drag our reputation on the mud.
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by deijhi(m): 7:32am On Jul 15, 2013
I've been thinking that the incessant bombings in the country was orchestrated by some pdp member but I now think dis is anoda sign. That's why the bombing ll never stop, GEJ definitely know something about it.
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by Bdongs: 8:19am On Jul 15, 2013
noblezone: A bomb exploded today at Buguma, Rivers State at a function attended by the anti-Amaechi minister, Wike.

Details later.

Source: Family Love FM, PHC.
( boko don reach here ne? Na wa wa wo to is ur time 2 enjoy chears 2 una
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 15, 2013
rhymaholic: @OP... Lmao dis is a bloody fucking lie.. No bomb exploded anywhere around BUGUMA.. I'm currently serving(NYSC) in BUGUMA and i live in the heart of the town.. Buguma is a very small town in Asari-Toru LGA Rivers state.. Everbody knows everybody... This story is misleading whoever brought the story is a liar.. There was a little fight today in the community around midday between the pro-amaechi and anti-amaechi supporters but there was no bomb exploding anywhere around BUGUMA... Stop spreading fake and stupid news.. Thank You

I listened to news on Family Love FM, what I stated was what I heard in the news.
If it was a lie, then it was told by the radio station.
I even stated the source in my post.

the way some of you throw decency into the wind and call others names beats my imagination.
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by WukedP(m): 8:35am On Jul 15, 2013
bashy_demy: Better craze dey worry you head mumu omo ale jati jati, When Okar name GEJ to be mastermind behind oct 1 bombing just to get some yeye sympathy. Why wont he be behind this in other to tarnish ameachi image you just here yarning nonsense ewu
Son of a MaD woman, amu nnagi shi kwe, if people as Crazy as Chidi are law makers in d state assembly i wont be surprised to here people from Yaba left talking about politics, u dnt deserve som further explanations i would hav bt u low capacity brain (200kb) wont process it well, am entitled to my oppinion n if u aint down wit dat, go continue ur assignment.... Fetching water wit a Basket anun mpama,
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 15, 2013
smartchoice: Wekie's handiwork probably!

The version of this news from Rythm 97 FM Port Harcourt staed this morning that Wike was stoned out of the event organized by GDI (Grassroots Development Initiative) by some thugs.

Maybe it was also Wike that organised the stoning!

As far as I am concerned:

Wike is a tout, his supporters are eqaully touts.
Amaechi is a tout, his supporters are also touts.
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by benchilovsky(m): 8:46am On Jul 15, 2013
Bomb is now like banger in Nigeria....no one panics again...
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by Anniettieufia(m): 8:48am On Jul 15, 2013
I do not think it was a BOMB unless i see the PICTURE of such event.

This is not NEWS, it is rather a GOSSIP to buy CRITICS.
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by Orblonde: 8:53am On Jul 15, 2013
bloggernaija: I bin think say them don collect amnesty
Abi payment never clear.
Boko haram, PDP faction,aso rock division in action.

Bros, na pay rise dem dey find now na..expenses don rise for dem, plus inflation, hotel prices joined with de number of runs-gals wey dey obtain dem. E no easy oh! You know many gals dem don give belle by now? All the children are named after the relevant hotels, na beans?
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 15, 2013
Anniettie ufia: I do not think it was a BOMB unless i see the PICTURE of such event.

This is not NEWS, it is rather a GOSSIP to buy CRITICS.

Then I suggest that Family Love FM Port Harcourt must be sanctioned.
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by ibietela2(m): 9:39am On Jul 15, 2013
rhymaholic: . Ojukaye Amachree is pro-amaechi while One Egberi papa or whaaatever his name is dats whaat he's popularly known as in da community..i heard he's the 2nd in command after Asari Dokubo..Egberi papa is anti-amaechi... Their boys had a little clash but it wasn't all blown out.. Its just bottles and stick.. I no see gun..i heard a dynamite explode ones but there was no bomb at all.. Its all fluke.. I was out there i saw the whole thing go down... Buguma is cool joo don't mind dem...

Hmmm i thought egberi papa was amiechi right hand man during the election??
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by ellaV(m): 9:53am On Jul 15, 2013
seriously dis saga should not come close to uniport oooo

Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by 1025: 10:51am On Jul 15, 2013
pdp is predictable we know what this administration is capable of doing. the bomb and boko haram is a product of podp and every bomb explosion in nigeria comes from aso rock always to tarnish the image of opposition.
that wiki of an i-diot must take his bomb with him.
how come in all these bombs, non of them(pdp members) is dying?
wiki must die for us to believe that amaechi is behind the bomb abi wiki has anti bomb suits?
abeg, somebody help me wipe out pdp from nigerian jare.
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by rhymaholic: 10:55am On Jul 15, 2013
ibietela2:

Hmmm i thought egberi papa was amiechi right hand man during the election??
not anymore.. You Asari Dokubo is against Amaechi.. So Egberi papa would always follow his boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gallant Nigerian Police Officer And EOD Expert Showcases His Cooking Skills.PICS / EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) / Boko Haram Kills Army Lieutenant, Six Others On Borno-Yobe Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.