Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,828 members, 7,806,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend (18789 Views)

Which Tribe In Nigeria Has More Pretty Girlz And Cute Guyz? / Thread For Single Guyz and Girlz / Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by Ojobojo1(m): 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
Hi galz, I think I've found the right girl and I want to ask her to be my gf and I don't wanna screw up, how should I say it. Help a brotha,thanks.
Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by Flashaldrin(m): 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2013
lol, you just dont tell a gurl straight out you want her to be your girl friend, you have to first build a rapport or friendship. So i think.
But well what do i know about this things. Here to learn. Subscribing. . . .

1 Like

Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by MrCork: 8:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
Ojobojo1: Hi galz, I think I've found the right girl and I want to ask her to be my gf and I don't wanna screw up, how should I say it. Help a brotha,thanks.

...juss ask her! angry
Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2013
Ojobojo1: Hi galz, I think I've found the right girl and I want to ask her to be my gf and I don't wanna screw up, how should I say it. Help a brotha,thanks.
the same way you just asked me.
My 2 cents, Be Real and Be Romantic. But be real...
Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by k2039: 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2013
How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2013
k2039: How old are you?
could be a first timer.
Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by Lovetinz(m): 9:34pm On Jul 14, 2013
Flashaldrin: lol, you just dont tell a gurl straight out you want her to be your girl friend, you have to first build a rapport or friendship. So i think.
But well what do i know about this things. Here to learn. Subscribing. . . .

That is correct.
It the same way you got your 'boyfriends'.
You don't need to say it,
you just talk, smile, chat, laugh and generally try get closer.
She will hopefully get your drift.
Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by Sanboy25: 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2013
Do not bluntly ask her to be your GF, it will scare her for sure... undecided
Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by obo389(m): 10:58pm On Jul 14, 2013
cool very outstanding question.
@OP over to you
Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
Never ask a girl to be your girlfriend. It makes you look desperate, lame, slow and like a loser.

Build on friendship, trust, make her feel comfortable around you, most importantly makes sure she's single before wasting your time unless you want some smash and gear off. Buy her flowers, take her out to dinner or whatever. Make sure you look into her eyes whenever you're talking to her.

Trust me she will get it and will probably ask you WHAT DO YOU WANT? Kiss her and tell her she already know how you feel about her. ----> there you have it.

6 Likes

Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by Mynd44: 1:44am On Jul 15, 2013
^^^
That's the gospel truth
Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 15, 2013
Are you a learner? First of all...
Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by 190: 9:52am On Jul 15, 2013
REALITY101: Never ask a girl to be your girlfriend. It makes you look desperate, lame, slow and like a loser.

Build on friendship, trust, make her feel comfortable around you, most importantly makes sure she's single before wasting your time unless you want some smash and gear off. Buy her flowers, take her out to dinner or whatever. Make sure you look into her eyes whenever you're talking to her.

Trust me she will get it and will probably ask you WHAT DO YOU WANT? Kiss her and tell her she already know how you feel about her. ----> there you have it.

is that how u get your boyfriends undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 15, 2013
REALITY101: Never ask a girl to be your girlfriend. It makes you look desperate, lame, slow and like a loser.

Wow cool

1 Like

Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by Popowaa: 10:05am On Jul 15, 2013
Local man
-Mr Cork-:

...juss ask her! angry
Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2013
lol

Now THAT is a tough question...

I'm usually already nacking the babe before we decide to go 'official' tongue tongue

All I can say is Seek ye first the temple of sex, and all other relationship baggage shall be added on to you...

Do not follow this advice ESPECIALLY if its a Nigerian girl, she will eat your dinner, take your flowers and still tell you '...but you are like a brother to me'

REALITY101:

Seek first the temple of St Punny, and every other thing shall follow. Truss!!

1 Like

Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by Truckpusher(m): 10:19am On Jul 15, 2013
Different strokes for different folks.There is no lay down rules or any particular approach on how one should go abt asking a lady/girl to be your girl friend, though respect and decorum should always be observed when dealing with another individual when it comes to emotional issues like dating.

Some of the things you read and hear people say are mere fantasies which doesn't represent reality like my friend reality101 rightly said grin,however confidence,being connected and attracted to each other is one good chemistry in starting the long walk of asking a girl for a relationship.
Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by Truckpusher(m): 10:21am On Jul 15, 2013
190:

grin 190 haf kill sumbodi.
Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by Truckpusher(m): 10:22am On Jul 15, 2013
190:

grin grin Lmao...Is she a girl posing like a guy?
Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by 190: 10:29am On Jul 15, 2013
^Reality101 is a girl undecided
Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by sakaguchi(m): 10:34am On Jul 15, 2013

5 Likes

Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by Truckpusher(m): 10:39am On Jul 15, 2013
190: ^Reality101 is a girl undecided
Tell me more grin
Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by 190: 10:41am On Jul 15, 2013
Truckpusher: Tell me more grin

angry angry
Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by Exponental(m): 11:02am On Jul 15, 2013
If u want a real relationship, be a friend first, then, advance to dating but if u want to mark register, negotiate.

1 Like

Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by Ojobojo1(m): 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2013
Of what concern is it to you
Thanks guys, this isn't my first tym scoping a girl, I got friendzoned twice with 2 girls when I was learning so I just opted for straff only bt nw I wantu hv a gf, diff boys diff ways dats y I want d girls to tell me hw dey want it said.
Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by kokoA(m): 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
Ojobojo1: Of what concern is it to you
Thanks guys, this isn't my first tym scoping a girl, I got friendzoned twice with 2 girls when I was learning so I just opted for straff only bt nw I wantu hv a gf, diff boys diff ways dats y I want d girls to tell me hw dey want it said.
you want to "scope" her or you wanna ask her out?
Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by wonlasewonimi: 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
When you see her next ask.. can I suck your bobbbee?
Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by bongosman: 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2013
Tak ha out nd buy Alamo with ice fish
Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by kreamidiva(f): 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
Just tell her dat u'd like to test drive her. Shikena....lemme know what happens.Goodluck
Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by deshclones(m): 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2013

This works for young immature girls jare...if the girl is matured and working class...go straight to the point..make her your friend for maximum of 2-3days and spill the beans..life is too short to waste on just one girl...

190:

i don die... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by sakaguchi(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
Interesting!!!
Since yall are dishing it out like this, just complement her na
For instance:
"I like your brazillian hair, you want to f#ck?"
Or you could say:
"I like your top, I can see my face all ova your bosom, did you wash the top with Hypo?"
Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by Dovahkiin(m): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
tell her u need a steady source of $ex tbh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Parental Consent - Really Necessary?? / I Walked Inside the Room and Saw My Friend Doing This... [Picture] / Can U Date A Yahoo Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.