Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help (4806 Views)

7 Home Remedies For Urinary Tract Infections / Nigeria Has 7 Hospitals For Kidney Transplant- Health Minister / How To Use Onions To Treat Urinary Tract Infections, Dry Cough, Hypertension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help by chiomzys(f): 1:45am On Jul 15, 2013
I had a scan n test and was told dat I have small small stone in ma kidney also urinary track infection,I was given antibiotic to clear the infection bt the test I did today shows the antibiotic I used didn't work. Pls wat do I do?

1 Like

Re: Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 15, 2013
Eat raw garlic.. lots of it..
Re: Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help by lyfe(m): 7:58am On Jul 15, 2013
You have to be careful with usage if antibiotics, antibiotics dose should not be missed or skipped maybe you missed the instruction and direction of use.

Go natural: garlic is good if you don't mind that the odour, also cranberries juice or supplement works for UTIs
Re: Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help by deols(f): 8:20am On Jul 15, 2013
What was your doctor's instruction?

What are the symptoms you have?
Re: Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help by chiomzys(f): 3:28am On Jul 16, 2013
deols: What was your doctor's instruction?

What are the symptoms you have?
I only felt unconfortable at d left side of ma stomach,like little bite, dat is all n d only simptom I have. Pls help I dnt knw wat to do rite now
Re: Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 16, 2013
chiomzys: I had a scan n test and was told dat I have small small stone in ma kidney also urinary track infection,I was given antibiotic to clear the infection bt the test I did today shows the antibiotic I used didn't work. Pls wat do I do?
The one of kidney or gallstone I know, Drink a lot of water at least 3litres a day, that's 2 big bottle of 1.5liter of bottled water for 2weeks. This is the only medication, dont accept surgery. Not neccessarily bottled water, but the quantity, not chilled or cold.
Remember to boil your water if you suspect its source.
Of the urinary track infection, let the medical scientist, identify the bacteria responsible, this will determine appropiate antibiotic.Simply let him or her isolate the bacteria, not just prescribing drugs.
Where he or she refuses, go to any federal medical centre to re-do the test.

1 Like

Re: Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help by chiomzys(f): 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
indigene:
The one of kidney or gallstone I know, Drink a lot of water at least 3litres a day, that's 2 big bottle of 1.5liter of bottled water for 2weeks. This is the only medication, dont accept surgery. Not neccessarily bottled water, but the quantity, not chilled or cold.
Remember to boil your water if you suspect its source.
Of the urinary track infection, let the medical scientist, identify the bacteria responsible, this will determine appropiate antibiotic.Simply let him or her isolate the bacteria, not just prescribing drugs.
Where he or she refuses, go to any federal medical centre to re-do the test.
Thnk U very much 4 dat. God bless u. I will do dat
Re: Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help by itt91yahoocom: 11:03am On Jul 17, 2013
In addition ,Garlic and Cranberry Apple works amazingly ,bv note that the Garlic must be eating raw for a fast and better results,dont buy the imported ones ,the local one which Hausa sells has 100% Allicin in it which is the main antibacterial property of Garlic.If you cant get Cranberry apple ,You can buy the one already packaged,hope this helps you and others.
Re: Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help by ojehlite(f): 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2013
Try the LoveMoon Anion Sanitary Napkin it works like magic. For more details on how to Use & for purchase.E-mail:pivwurie@yahoo.com or call
Re: Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2013
Kidney stones are stone-like lumps
that can develop in one or both of
the kidneys.
The medical name for stones in the
kidneys is nephrolithiasis. If the
stones cause severe pain, this is
known as renal colic.
The kidneys
The kidneys are two bean-shaped
organs that are roughly four inches in
length. They are found towards the
back of the abdomen on either side of
the spine.
The kidneys remove waste products
from the blood. The clean blood is
then transferred back into the body
and the waste products are passed
out of the body as urine.
Kidney stones
The waste products in the blood can
occasionally form crystals that collect
inside the kidneys. Over time, the
crystals may build up to form a hard
stone-like lump. Read more about the
causes of kidney stones.
After a kidney stone has formed, your
body will try to pass it out of the body
in urine. This means it will often travel
through the urinary system (the
kidneys, kidney tubes and bladder).
Small stones may be passed out
painlessly in the urine and may even
go undetected. However, it is fairly
common for a stone to block part of
the urinary system, such as the ureter
(the tube connecting the kidney to the
bladder) or the urethra (the tube
through which urine passes out of the
body). If this happens, it can cause
severe pain in the abdomen or groin
and sometimes causes a urinary tract
infection (see symptoms of kidney
stones for more information).
How common are kidney stones?
Kidney stones are quite common and
usually affect people aged 30–60
years of age. They affect men more
than women. It is estimated that renal
colic affects about 10–20% of men
and 3–5% of women.
Treating and preventing kidney
stones
Most kidney stones are small enough
to be passed in your urine, and it may
be possible to treat the symptoms at
home with medication.
Larger stones may need to be broken
up with X-rays or ultrasound in
hospital, or you may need to have
them surgically removed.
Read more about the treatment of
kidney stones.
Around half of people who have had
kidney stones will experience them
again within the following 10 years.
To avoid getting kidney stones, make
sure you drink plenty of water each
day so that you don't become
dehydrated. It is very important to
keep your urine diluted to prevent
waste products forming into kidney
stones.
Read more about preventing kidney
stones.

www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Kidney-stones/Pages/Introduction.aspx

u need to talk to ur doctor. urine culture might not yield microbes. drink 4 to 6litre of water daily. try garlic. the truth is that if stone is too big u may need to special treatment to remove it not necessary surgery. check the link above. as long as stone remain there infection would be there. enough water and garlic with tramadol may be enough to take care of it. i say let doctor know ur worries.

1 Like

Re: Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2013
Kidney stones are stone-like lumps
that can develop in one or both of
the kidneys.
The medical name for stones in the
kidneys is nephrolithiasis. If the
stones cause severe pain, this is
known as renal colic.
The kidneys
The kidneys are two bean-shaped
organs that are roughly four inches in
length. They are found towards the
back of the abdomen on either side of
the spine.
The kidneys remove waste products
from the blood. The clean blood is
then transferred back into the body
and the waste products are passed
out of the body as urine.
Kidney stones
The waste products in the blood can
occasionally form crystals that collect
inside the kidneys. Over time, the
crystals may build up to form a hard
stone-like lump. Read more about the
causes of kidney stones.
After a kidney stone has formed, your
body will try to pass it out of the body
in urine. This means it will often travel
through the urinary system (the
kidneys, kidney tubes and bladder).
Small stones may be passed out
painlessly in the urine and may even
go undetected. However, it is fairly
common for a stone to block part of
the urinary system, such as the ureter
(the tube connecting the kidney to the
bladder) or the urethra (the tube
through which urine passes out of the
body). If this happens, it can cause
severe pain in the abdomen or groin
and sometimes causes a urinary tract
infection (see symptoms of kidney
stones for more information).
How common are kidney stones?
Kidney stones are quite common and
usually affect people aged 30–60
years of age. They affect men more
than women. It is estimated that renal
colic affects about 10–20% of men
and 3–5% of women.
Treating and preventing kidney
stones
Most kidney stones are small enough
to be passed in your urine, and it may
be possible to treat the symptoms at
home with medication.
Larger stones may need to be broken
up with X-rays or ultrasound in
hospital, or you may need to have
them surgically removed.
Read more about the treatment of
kidney stones.
Around half of people who have had
kidney stones will experience them
again within the following 10 years.
To avoid getting kidney stones, make
sure you drink plenty of water each
day so that you don't become
dehydrated. It is very important to
keep your urine diluted to prevent
waste products forming into kidney
stones.
Read more about preventing kidney
stones.

www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Kidney-stones/Pages/Introduction.aspx

u need to talk to ur doctor. urine culture might not yield microbes. drink 4 to 6litre of water daily. try garlic. the truth is that if stone is too big u may need to special treatment to remove it not necessary surgery. check the link above. as long as stone remain there infection would be there. enough water and garlic with tramadol may be enough to take care of it. i say let doctor know ur worries.

1 Like

Re: Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help by chiomzys(f): 6:36am On Jul 19, 2013
itt91@yahoo.com:
In addition ,Garlic and Cranberry Apple works amazingly ,bv note that the Garlic must be eating raw for a fast and better results,dont buy the imported ones ,the local one which Hausa sells has 100% Allicin in it which is the main antibacterial property of Garlic.If you cant get Cranberry apple ,You can buy the one already packaged,hope this helps you and others.
pls where can I get cranberry 2 buy ?if u knw kindly tel me also hw much garlic is enugh 4 a day without effect? Thnx alot
Re: Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help by MizEmerald(f): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2013
Dat anion pad isn't effective at all,don't bother wasting ur money
Re: Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help by chiomzys(f): 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
MizEmerald: Dat anion pad isn't effective at all,don't bother wasting ur money
thnk u.I can't get cranberry to buy.
Re: Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help by ojehlite(f): 11:11am On Jul 20, 2013
Love Moon ANION Sanitary Napkins & Pantyliners gets rid of Dysmenorhea & URINARY TRACK INFECTIONS(UTI). The answer to your problem is here. Just use Winalite's Love Moon Anion Sanitary Napkins & Liners. Then live with the anion strip and experiment with what it may do for you. For details, goggle the health benefits of anion.Buy Anion Pad Now. Contact me to buy on 08138929828
Re: Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help by Etimbok: 12:18am On Jul 28, 2013
Yes, you can actually use herbal products, this is not the locally made ones. Am refering to Greenlife herbal products, it is highly effective, it can treat both the infection and the kidney stone
Re: Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help by chiomzys(f): 6:48am On Aug 02, 2013
Etimbok: Yes, you can actually use herbal products, this is not the locally made ones. Am refering to Greenlife herbal products, it is highly effective, it can treat both the infection and the kidney stone
can u. Recomend any 4 me?
Re: Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 08, 2013
hi doc, please i need your help, i have been having itching in my private part, and my discharge is not looking good at all. The discharge is creamish,smelly and rough.infact 3 days ago that I put my finger in my womaniless to clean up,I was just bringing out rough discharge that looks like disolved drugs.i did swap test early may, and the result said i have staph aureus and bacterial albecans infection. The doctor place me on (Zinacef injection, which i took through my vein n buttocks, i even took Azithromycin tablet, fluconazole tablet)the infection did not go. I went to another lab to do the test, its still the same thing. Doctors in the house, please help me, am tired of this infection and me and my hubby are even trying to have another baby, but we cant because of this infection. pls help me. cry

Please a friend told me about swiss garde product, is their product good enough to treat this infection. DOCTORS please help me
Re: Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2013
Maybe you need to look into your hygiene. Do you douche? Do you use those vagina washing soaps?. After the treatment did you continue to use the same pants. Btw, I'm not a doctor
Re: Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help by Etimbok: 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2013
@ jossy01, having tried the orthodox medicine for this long without the needed result, is it a crime to try a natural health product? Why does some people stay clue to this so call orthodox medicine even when they are not gotting result in the face of their deteriorating health condition. You may wish to check up this site www.greenlifeonefamily.com and if you wish to know what products to use reach me on this number 08060476423
Re: Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2013
lol
Re: Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help by sotum2: 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2013
Re: Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help by alfajamiu(m): 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2013
Good day to you on this two infection I can gife you 3days to begin seen changes call me on 08035176869
Re: Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help by Etimbok: 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2013
@ jossy01 have checked the website, if yes what is your findings, health issues does not require delay. Do whatever you have to inorder yo prevent further damage/ deterioration of the system

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revolutionize Your Health, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar For Healthy Living / Blood Tonic Used With Milk / Staphylococcus Aureus :my Experience,my Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.