Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help (4804 Views)

7 Home Remedies For Urinary Tract Infections / Nigeria Has 7 Hospitals For Kidney Transplant- Health Minister / How To Use Onions To Treat Urinary Tract Infections, Dry Cough, Hypertension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help by Etimbok: 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2013
@ chiomzys what is your health condition now, have your remedy the situation? Make the right decision as fast as possible and save yourself from worse situation
Re: Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help by chiomzys(f): 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2013
Ma appointment is for 21 of august I dnt feel bad bt am nt relaxed either. I've been eating raw garlic n taking lot of water n praying to God for healin
Re: Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help by anitaaliu: 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2013
chiomzys: Ma appointment is for 21 of august I dnt feel bad bt am nt relaxed either. I've been eating raw garlic n taking lot of water n praying to God for healin
Hello dear, I tink someone recommended cranberry 4u earlier,hez absolutely ryt. U can get cranberry @ a GNC shop. In lag shop2 leisure mall or no1 opebi rd. U will also hv the chance to meet a health care provider 4 more advice
Re: Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help by chiomzys(f): 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2013
I actually took a little of it, as I didn't knw where 2 get it.I had 2 repeat d test n HVS cos I waz advised to do dat too,I jst got d result nw n its still there even d virgina swap I did shows infection n both resisted d drugs used 4 d test. I'll c d doc on monday, am so confused right now. God Pls help me. Anyways , thnx 4 ur concern, I appreciate.
Re: Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help by Etimbok: 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2013
@ chiomzy my thinking that you are following the pattern of treatment, why not try Greenlife herbal products see if the result remain the same. I'm sure the result will definitely be different
Re: Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help by anitaaliu: 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2013
chiomzys: I actually took a little of it, as I didn't knw where 2 get it.I had 2 repeat d test n HVS cos I waz advised to do dat too,I jst got d result nw n its still there even d virgina swap I did shows infection n both resisted d drugs used 4 d test. I'll c d doc on monday, am so confused right now. God Pls help me. Anyways , thnx 4 ur concern, I appreciate.
One of the best available remedy 4 UTI is cranberry,it is common u can get it in any wellness shop. For the kidney stone I ll advice u take apple cider vinegar with a diuretic supplemnt either waterex or dandelion tea.I promise u My dear u ll see good result.
Re: Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help by Mentaremix(m): 3:15am On Aug 18, 2013
Kidney Stones are crystal aggregations of dissolved minerals in urine that usually form inside the kidneys or the bladder.It results from the buildup of crystallized salts and minerals such as calcium in the urinary tract. Stones (also called calculi) can also form after an infection. If kidney stones are large enough to block the kidney or ureter, they can cause severe abdominal pain. But the stones usually pass through the urinary tract on their own.The natural remedy for melting kidney stone is with BERRY NECTAR containing aloe vera gel,cranberries,mellow apples.It is also the natural source source of flavonoids,oligomeric proanthocyanids which equally help in urinary tract infection because of anti-microbial properties it contains. When combine with FIELDS OF GREEN[containing rich source of green foods such as barley and wheat grass and alfalfa],LYCIUM PLUS and BEE HONEY it readily helps with kidney stone.A guy came with a lab test showing kidney stone to FLP Nig Ltd(an international health company) and by taking this combinations,he is now free.U can call them on 08077151037,08030424466,21/23,Aromire Avenue,Off Adeniyi Jones,Ikeja
Re: Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help by sandafoxiry(m): 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
Please i need help recently i discovered this burning sensation from inside my body, and yesterday i began to feel sharp pain with hot burning sensation towards my lower abdomen pls docs what can be the cause and cure of this strange hottness
Re: Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help by Mentaremix(m): 2:53am On Aug 22, 2013
jossy01: hi doc, please i need your help, i have been having itching in my private part, and my discharge is not looking good at all. The discharge is creamish,smelly and rough.infact 3 days ago that I put my finger in my womaniless to clean up,I was just bringing out rough discharge that looks like disolved drugs.i did swap test early may, and the result said i have staph aureus and bacterial albecans infection. The doctor place me on (Zinacef injection, which i took through my vein n buttocks, i even took Azithromycin tablet, fluconazole tablet)the infection did not go. I went to another lab to do the test, its still the same thing. Doctors in the house, please help me, am tired of this infection and me and my hubby are even trying to have another baby, but we cant because of this infection. pls help me. cry

Please a friend told me about swiss garde product, is their product good enough to treat this infection. DOCTORS please help me
@jossy01,u can only use natural antibiotics such as garlic-thyme,bee propolis,probiotic and berry nectar and boosting ur immnune system to cure staph infection.A lady came to our office from Ajah with the same infection and within days starting getting result.Research has shown that staph bacteria resists multiple orthodox medical antibiotics thereby leading to MRSA
Re: Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
Where is ur office and how much will it cost me to get the natural antibiotics
Re: Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help by Dreamsinbc(f): 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
I know this is old, but in case you still have the stones, mix the juice of half a lemon and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add 1/2 cup of warm water and drink once a day. Within 3 days, you should pass the stone painlessly
Re: Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help by omoagbalagba: 7:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
@chiomzys : you need to seek help , see a doctor and find a way to get s that will cleanse your kidneys for you ASAP. i can help out, pls call :08022945936,08038348280 or ping; 263CB843
Re: Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help by sundaymike59: 8:17am On Mar 01, 2015
Get The Most Effective Herbal Drugs That Cures Weak Erection. RANDY is very effective drug in stopping premature ejaculation,giving you a hard erection that last on and on is now in town. it is made of the highest quality of herbal ingredient,carefully­ tested and homogenized by a team of dedicated scientist. Test it and become one more of its testimony. the good news is that it has no side effect.....call +2347039656182.....h­ome delivery nation wide.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revolutionize Your Health, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar For Healthy Living / Abba Kyari Died 2weeks Ago. Did Channels Tv Make Blunder Here / Enjoy Sexual Pleasure And Last Long In Bed With Samsu Oil For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.