Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today (10275 Views)

Check Out This Pro Amaechi Banner. PICTURE. / 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC / Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by mukina2: 6:44am On Jul 15, 2013
Protesters loyal to the governor of Rivers State, Chief Rotimi Amaechi may stage a protest rally in support of the governor in Abuja today.

Sources told the Nigerian Tribune that the protesters will be coming from popular northern state capitals including Kano, Kaduna, Sokoto and Bauchi.

It was gathered that the protesters plan to converge on the Shehu Musa Yar’Adua Centre in Abuja and embark on procession towards the National Assembly where they will hold a rally to draw attention to the situation in Rivers Assembly.

Nigerian Tribune gathered that the rally is being planned for different days and that some civil society groups are being mobilised for the purpose.

It was, however, gathered that security operatives have launched an inquiry into the sources of funding for the planned rally.

A source said that going by the elaborate nature of the rally, security operatives have launched investigations, especially in view of the allegation that some of the protesters have been ferried to Abuja since Saturday and possibly housed in some of the best hotels in the city.

http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/en/news/item/16716-pro-amaechi-protesters-plan-rally-in-abuja-today.html
Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 15, 2013
And everything just gets dirtier. Honestly, am irritated and tired of all these saga. When would both Amaechi and Jonathan quit acting like kids.
Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by taharqa2: 6:57am On Jul 15, 2013
Sources told the Nigerian Tribune that the protesters would be coming from Popular Northern state capitals including Kano, Kaduna, Sokoto and Bauchi
Interesting!! Am sure these NORTHERNERS coming to 'protest' for Ameachi do not have anything bothering them in their own states for which to protest. They obviously want d 'best' for Rivers State, since all is already well with their States and region. They are Kind, very kind. Altrustic. They are Activists, Freedom fighters and of course, 'Progressives'....

19 Likes

Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by Tolexander: 7:00am On Jul 15, 2013
Goodluck to them!

1 Like

Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by Pygru: 7:01am On Jul 15, 2013
'Sources told the Nigerian Tribune that the protesters would be coming from Popular Northern state capitals including Kano, Kaduna, Sokoto and Bauchi'

3 Likes

Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by Pygru: 7:09am On Jul 15, 2013
especially in view of the allegation that some of the protesters have been ferried to Abuja since Saturday and possibly housed in some of the best hotels in the city.

1 Like

Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 15, 2013
Nobe bomb dey wan come plant for abuja? Northern bigots
Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by sambos994(m): 7:47am On Jul 15, 2013
Now they can be using this protest for improving electricity or education. Instead they protest about THIS. What a load of bulls***

2 Likes

Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by Acidosis(m): 8:03am On Jul 15, 2013
Senseless protest from senseless groups with senseless sponsors.

3 Likes

Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by Maidoki14(m): 8:06am On Jul 15, 2013
But what really ar d sins of amaechi??
Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 15, 2013
they are going to protest at the National Assembly, security as already being beefed up already to forestall break-down of law an order around the three-arms zone, eagles square, central business district! we also gathered that they would also visit the PDP Secretariat WADATA house and Louis Edet House(The Police Head-quarters) Anti-riot policemen were seen in the early hours of today at louis edet house taking instructions from the IGP.. More details to follow shortly
Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by Acidosis(m): 9:59am On Jul 15, 2013
GEJ please make me the IGP...

I would only mount Wild African Dogs and North Ascesian Wolves in strategic places and then go back to my office to face my duty for the day.

Its as simple as ABC.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by Wendyslim(f): 10:03am On Jul 15, 2013
Acidosis: GEJ please make me the IGP...

I would only mount Wild African Dogs and North Ascesian Wolves in strategic places and then go back to my office to face my duty for the day.

Its as simple as ABC.
. Easier said dan done. Dos wey dey there promise more dan dis wey no yield anything.

1 Like

Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 15, 2013
wat really ar d sins of amaechi........guys pls check........ Www.incrediblecrib..com www.incrediblecrib..com
Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by k2039: 10:06am On Jul 15, 2013
An 'unemployed' existence is a worse negation of life than death itself. If only this fools had something worth while to do with their lives they wouldn't think of staging a senseless protest.

8 Likes

Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 15, 2013
Ok! tongue gotta warn my people not to go those aforementioned places through out today. Stray bullets; very dangerous...
Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by jogsman01(m): 10:10am On Jul 15, 2013
politicians and their pranks......... those people no get job sha!!!!! **computing tins**

1 Like

Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by ichommy(m): 10:12am On Jul 15, 2013
k2039: An 'unemployed' existence is a worse negation of life than death itself. If only this fools had something worth while to do with their lives they wouldn't think of staging a senseless protest.
12 Likes

2 Likes

Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by theripper3: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2013
Aboki no protest against boko haram wey dey endemic for their region. Na dis one concern dem abi? How much Amaechi settle dem with sef?

3 Likes

Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by 3Willywilly: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2013
taharqa2: Interesting!! Am sure these NORTHERNERS coming to 'protest' for Ameachi do not have anything bothering them in their own states upon which to protest. They obviously want d 'best' for Rivers State, since all is already well with their States and region. They are Kind, very altrustic; Activists, Freedom fighters and of course, 'Progressives'....
Hausa/Fulanis and Yorubas are Leading Amechi to his death,

5 Likes

Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by WukedP(m): 10:15am On Jul 15, 2013
What for nau So the North hav seen a possible subtittle to there own problems now abi!, they ve abandoned there states to protest on behalf of rivers state hnmm i dey laf o...., its obvious that the North are using Ameachi against GEJ n they a relaxed enjoying the whole saga, Ameachi remember once u are nt a Muslim u dnt mean sh***t to them if they are through wit u they will Okadigbo u!!!

boko haram will see a gud oppurtunity to attack n nt be suspected

4 Likes

Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by Acidosis(m): 10:17am On Jul 15, 2013
Wendyslim: . Easier said dan done. Dos wey dey there promise more dan dis wey no yield anything.

I am not Tafa Balogun...

That yoruba man that single-handedly destroyed the entity called Police..

I am Acidosis

2 Likes

Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by chardino(m): 10:19am On Jul 15, 2013
Is this wat the tax payers money is made for ? Ameachi, using Rivers money to sponsor Northerner to protest,will not solve the problem. he shuld stop deceiving Nigerians his game is up. he shuld face it alone.

3 Likes

Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by alaoeri: 10:22am On Jul 15, 2013
Never doubt it Amaechi got strong external backing, imagine northerners organising protest for him.
Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 15, 2013
So wats the aim of T̲̣̣̥HĨ̷̊S: rally?to make the President concede loosing T̲̣̣̥HĨ̷̊S: battle?If so,I support and am ready to join.
Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by WukedP(m): 10:27am On Jul 15, 2013
On a Monday like this some Jobless people are planning a protest, Because of somtin happening in Rivers state some Jobless Abokis are coming from far north to come n protest in Abuja..

This guys are busy exposing themselves day in n out, living the major n exalting the minor, the boko haram menace in ur states is worth a nation wide protest yet u left that to protest against GEJ, no wonder som1 said the Northerners REason With there Knees, before it gets to there Head they ve already taking action n regreting same.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by Acidosis(m): 10:31am On Jul 15, 2013
Sometimes I wonder why my prophecies come to pass...

I already know this man would fall in a big mess...

I've hated him even before these allegations.. He looks like an arrogant wife beater... an educated lousy man

He lacks morals, courtesy, respect...

He talks like an arrogant tout,
I lost all due respect for him the day he insulted a journalist just because she asked few questions during the NLC saga...

He is a complete opposite of GEJ in terms of morals...

9 Likes

Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by LeStylo: 10:32am On Jul 15, 2013
Tolexander: Goodluck to them!

Yeah, i wish them GOODLUCK too grin

2 Likes

Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by gistin123: 10:32am On Jul 15, 2013
Hmmmm. Bullets will surely stray.

1 Like

Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by coolestboy(m): 10:40am On Jul 15, 2013
4 wat?
Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by danderson(f): 10:41am On Jul 15, 2013
I've known this Amaechi over 12 years and i suggest he should swallow hid ego and die-hard trait and reinstate those L.G.A Chairmen whom alot of presons both thugs are depending for stipend.By the way none is holier as this is naija

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has The South West Made A Wrong Move? / We Are Investigating One Ministry Over ₦‎4 Billion Contract Scam – EFCC / Boko Haram Attacks Kogi Prison•kills Guard, Sets Members Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.