Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Funny Video: Linda Ikeji Dancing To Antenna With Her Sisters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funny Video: Linda Ikeji Dancing To Antenna With Her Sisters (1880 Views)

Video Of Mama Ikeji Dancing To Korede Bello's 'godwin ' / Joke Silva And Her Sisters At Their Mother's Burial (photos) / Photo Of Monalisa And Her Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Video: Linda Ikeji Dancing To Antenna With Her Sisters by Afriface: 7:28am On Jul 15, 2013
Popular blogger Linda Ikeji and her sister Sandra and in the video dancing to her favorite song Antenna...other Big sister Vera comes in and leaves...what would you say about their performance?

Well, Linda you try small, you can sure throw some dancing moves but this your sister Veron is just mixing everything up. Anything goes.. Video below

http://www.tundeola.com/2013/07/funny-video-linda-ikeji-dancing-antenna.html
Re: Funny Video: Linda Ikeji Dancing To Antenna With Her Sisters by carzola(m): 10:00am On Jul 15, 2013
If i say ur a fo¤l dat would be an insult... So let ge give u an advice stop being a fooollll
Re: Funny Video: Linda Ikeji Dancing To Antenna With Her Sisters by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 15, 2013
What exactly is the cause for this response...? U are making it hard for me to tell who indeed is making a fool of himself...
Re: Funny Video: Linda Ikeji Dancing To Antenna With Her Sisters by chinnko: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
lol
Re: Funny Video: Linda Ikeji Dancing To Antenna With Her Sisters by Uchmangunner: 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
I go like service Linda, she just get this thing about her that I want soooo bad!

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Actress,ronke Ojo Popularly Called Oshodi Oke's Dad Is Dead / Genevieve Nnaji Without Make Up-Photo / Top 5 Nigerian(musicians) One-hit Wonders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.