Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Is Mtn BIS Still Unlimited Browsing - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Mtn BIS Still Unlimited Browsing (2462 Views)

[NEW!] Mtn Unlimited Browsing For All! / Does Glo Bis Still Work On Android? / Is Your GLO BIS Still Working On Your PC With Desktop Manager? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Mtn BIS Still Unlimited Browsing by balle112: 7:46am On Jul 15, 2013
Can any one tell me
Re: Is Mtn BIS Still Unlimited Browsing by physise(m): 8:20am On Jul 15, 2013
balle112: Can any one tell me
nawa 4 all dis kind people o,u nor dey read other thread, silly question mtn bis is nt unlimited jeez
Re: Is Mtn BIS Still Unlimited Browsing by Alexanda07(m): 8:30am On Jul 15, 2013
IT HAS A FAIR USAGE BUT YOU MIGHT BE LUCKY YOU CONTINUE BROWSING AFTER REACHING THE FAIR USAGE. FOR ME, AM STILL BROWSING MORE THAN 4GB. I DON'T WANNA SEND STATUS TO 21600, ELSE I WOULD BE WAKING THE SLEEPING DOG. I USE A VPN SO THAT THEY WONT DETECT MY IP SO THAT I WONT BE DISCONNECTED. ALWAYS USE A VPN WHEN YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD AND STREAM, SO THAT YOU WONT BE DETECTED. BUT IF YOU JUST WANT TO BROWSE ONLY, YOU MAY NOT USE THE VPN.
Re: Is Mtn BIS Still Unlimited Browsing by Baadal(m): 9:24am On Jul 15, 2013
Alexanda07: IT HAS A FAIR USAGE BUT YOU MIGHT BE LUCKY YOU CONTINUE BROWSING AFTER REACHING THE FAIR USAGE. FOR ME, AM STILL BROWSING MORE THAN 4GB. I DON'T WANNA SEND STATUS TO 21600, ELSE I WOULD BE WAKING THE SLEEPING DOG. I USE A VPN SO THAT THEY WONT DETECT MY IP SO THAT I WONT BE DISCONNECTED. ALWAYS USE A VPN WHEN YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD AND STREAM, SO THAT YOU WONT BE DETECTED. BUT IF YOU JUST WANT TO BROWSE ONLY, YOU MAY NOT USE THE VPN.
Pls what's VPN?pls tell me more about it?how do I activate it wen I want to download

1 Like

Re: Is Mtn BIS Still Unlimited Browsing by venorite(m): 11:07am On Jul 15, 2013
It's super unlimited VPN or not

Re: Is Mtn BIS Still Unlimited Browsing by venorite(m): 11:07am On Jul 15, 2013
It's unlimited of u know wat to do
Re: Is Mtn BIS Still Unlimited Browsing by Alexanda07(m): 11:27am On Jul 15, 2013
@Venorite, Its not super Unlimited. Its the VPN thats make it Unlimited. Stop deceiving people with that Photoshoped Image there.
Re: Is Mtn BIS Still Unlimited Browsing by simonflame(m): 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
that is the overall cellular data used on the ipad. and not data for a month..
Re: Is Mtn BIS Still Unlimited Browsing by Elsquidme(m): 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
Alexanda07: @Venorite, Its not super Unlimited. Its the VPN thats make it Unlimited. Stop deceiving people with that Photoshoped Image there.
Alex, how do u configure the VPN?
Re: Is Mtn BIS Still Unlimited Browsing by venorite(m): 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
Alexanda07: @Venorite, Its not super Unlimited. Its the VPN thats make it Unlimited. Stop deceiving people with that Photoshoped Image there.
am not using any VPN on my ipad and its super unlimited for me
Re: Is Mtn BIS Still Unlimited Browsing by venorite(m): 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
simonflame: that is the overall cellular data used on the ipad. and not data for a month..
the ipad is only 2months old with me, so u should know what it means and I have used about 20gig this month, I just downloaded windows 8 and walking dead which is 8gig total
Re: Is Mtn BIS Still Unlimited Browsing by venorite(m): 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
and to think u assume am sooo so jobless as to have time to start photoshopping...ignorance is a disease, u don't know and I don't want to know....keep paying for VPN...mtscheew

1 Like

Re: Is Mtn BIS Still Unlimited Browsing by venorite(m): 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
Elsquidme: Alex, how do u configure the VPN?
am not using VPN, I did wat I had to do and it's unlimited on my ipad....I tether it with my laptop....the only p is that it disconnects at interval
Re: Is Mtn BIS Still Unlimited Browsing by Jeffy1206(m): 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
venorite: the ipad is only 2months old with me, so u should know what it means and I have used about 20gig this month, I just downloaded windows 8 and walking dead which is 8gig total
pls how can i dowload de window 8? pls put me through.
Re: Is Mtn BIS Still Unlimited Browsing by physise(m): 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2013
Jeffy1206: pls how can i dowload de window 8? pls put me through.
guy on ur pc download n install utorrent google search d software,go to piratebay.se on ur browser n on d search bar type windows 8 then a list of result will come up select d one with d most seeds 4 faster download once u r download scroll down n click get this torrent ur uttorrent will open n start download note:select d one 4 ur system ie maybe ur system is 32bit or 64bit,to check go to start menu right click on computer then go to properties u will find it dere note again select d windows 8 full version o
Re: Is Mtn BIS Still Unlimited Browsing by Alexanda07(m): 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2013
venorite: the ipad is only 2months old with me, so u should know what it means and I have used about 20gig this month, I just downloaded windows 8 and walking dead which is 8gig total

TRY AND Send STATUS to 21600. THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT YOU HAVE REACHED YOUR FAIR USAGE. AND YOU WONT BROWSE AGAIN.
Re: Is Mtn BIS Still Unlimited Browsing by venorite(m): 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
Alexanda07:

TRY AND Send STATUS to 21600. THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT YOU HAVE REACHED YOUR FAIR USAGE. AND YOU WONT BROWSE AGAIN.
it stopped when I actually used up to 3gig and I sent status and was told I have used up my fair usage...I did wat I usually do and it started browsing again...so far I haven't encountered any other problem apart from the interval disconnection
Re: Is Mtn BIS Still Unlimited Browsing by venorite(m): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
Jeffy1206: pls how can i dowload de window 8? pls put me through.
someone has already told u wat to do though me I download fom kickass.to cos it's faster and much cooler
Re: Is Mtn BIS Still Unlimited Browsing by Alexanda07(m): 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
venorite: it stopped when I actually used up to 3gig and I sent status and was told I have used up my fair usage...I did wat I usually do and it started browsing again...so far I haven't encountered any other problem apart from the interval disconnection

SO WHAT ELSE DID YOU DO TO RESUME BROWSING BECOS I KNOW THE MTN 2H PLAN HAS BEEN BLOCKED.
Re: Is Mtn BIS Still Unlimited Browsing by venorite(m): 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
Alexanda07:

SO WHAT ELSE DID YOU DO TO RESUME BROWSING BECOS I KNOW THE MTN 2H PLAN HAS BEEN BLOCKED.
so u agree u don't know it all...I see
Re: Is Mtn BIS Still Unlimited Browsing by ebbsy(m): 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
venorite: so u agree u don't know it all...I see

y nt tel him or its ur time to do him shakara?
Re: Is Mtn BIS Still Unlimited Browsing by venorite(m): 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
am not doing any shakara ja re,just hate it wen people claim to know all and forget nothing is impossible
ebbsy:

y nt tel him or its ur time to do him shakara?
Re: Is Mtn BIS Still Unlimited Browsing by ebbsy(m): 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
venorite: am not doing any shakara ja re,just hate it wen people claim to know all and forget nothing is impossible

kk...pls can u help me wit it...cos mine has stop bt d bis sign is stil dere bt nt browsing
Re: Is Mtn BIS Still Unlimited Browsing by Pimiento(m): 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
hmmmmmmmm! still browsind wt ma PC sha cool
Re: Is Mtn BIS Still Unlimited Browsing by venorite(m): 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
just follow the direction of the guy on top of u
ebbsy:

kk...pls can u help me wit it...cos mine has stop bt d bis sign is stil dere bt nt browsing
Re: Is Mtn BIS Still Unlimited Browsing by Emmysteve(m): 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
venorite: just follow the direction of the guy on top of u
guy we agreed can u pls tell us how to go about it?
Re: Is Mtn BIS Still Unlimited Browsing by Jeffy1206(m): 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
physise: guy on ur pc download n install utorrent google search d software,go to piratebay.se on ur browser n on d search bar type windows 8 then a list of result will come up select d one with d most seeds 4 faster download once u r download scroll down n click get this torrent ur uttorrent will open n start download note:select d one 4 ur system ie maybe ur system is 32bit or 64bit,to check go to start menu right click on computer then go to properties u will find it dere note again select d windows 8 full version o
k tanx very mch. i'll try it get back.
Re: Is Mtn BIS Still Unlimited Browsing by Emmysteve(m): 6:52am On Jul 16, 2013
Pls how can i configure the VPN on my Android to make it unlimited? pls help.
Re: Is Mtn BIS Still Unlimited Browsing by Mayorwer: 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2013
physise: guy on ur pc download n install utorrent google search d software,go to piratebay.se on ur browser n on d search bar type windows 8 then a list of result will come up select d one with d most seeds 4 faster download once u r download scroll down n click get this torrent ur uttorrent will open n start download note:select d one 4 ur system ie maybe ur system is 32bit or 64bit,to check go to start menu right click on computer then go to properties u will find it dere note again select d windows 8 full version o
ok after that what will i do? will i just install on my pc?cos i don't want to crash my system.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Airtel Bbm Nd Android Unlimited Plan For Just 300 Naira / Wholesale Electronics!!!!! / Latest Free Browsing Cheats Arena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.