Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana (25060 Views)

TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday / "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi / T B Joshua To Predict U17 Champion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by viloko: 11:03am On Jul 15, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-gJantlvbnAo/UePHKSCIeqI/AAAAAAAAFhU/WRRc0RmWGPE/s1600/TB+Joshua+in+Ghana3.jpg[/img]

Controversial Nigerian pastor TB Joshua is on the verge of completing a take-over of Ghanaian second-tier side Wassaman United.

The famous pastor is believed to have virtually wrapped up the the take-over in a deal which will see the name of the club changed to Emmanuel Stars.

The Nigerian pastor had tried unsuccessfully to buy a stake in a club in the past but will see his dream finally realized.

Emmanuel Stars will compete in the lower division league and most certain to have the financial war chest to make a bigger impact in the league.

The SCOAN leader has made a number of predictions in football and reported to have predicted the Black Stars will lose 2-1 against Zambia in a 2014 World Cup group decider in September.

http://ghanasoccernet.com/controversial-nigerian-pastor-tb-joshua-close-to-wassaman-united-take-over
http://kiyoandfilo..com/2013/07/prophet-tb-joshua-set-to-buy-football.html
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by Tolexander: 11:16am On Jul 15, 2013
This won't be good for Ghanaian football league cos the result would have been known before emmanuel fc played their match.

If the opponents lose, they will blame the loss on the prediction. They may not even go to the stadium to play the match since they've already known the score.

18 Likes

Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by AdeXXander: 3:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
lmao^^^ sports betting business toh Badt

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
. Reserved...
Good prophet my as* . Where are all the nig**s in here deluded by TBJ. I'm sure he will start performing miracles on the pitch too.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by LOUDmedia(m): 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
What of knowing the results before they are played? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by dedons: 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
Hope dem go sign me

no need to dey go stadium cos dem don know the scoreline already
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by Lilimax(f): 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2013
Tolexander: This won't be good for Ghanaian football league cos the result would have been known before emmanuel fc played their match.

If the opponents lose, they will blame the loss on the prediction. They may not even go to the stadium to play the match since they've already known the score.
@ highlighted- grin grin grin ;
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by adazionkambu: 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
Its a very good idea at least to encourage our boys. God bless you Man of God.
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by kstyle2(m): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
C hw ghanaians allowd him 2 com n invest in their league.9ja own b say dose nonsense pple in nff go wnt their share....somtyms i ask myself if i'm d only sane persn in dis conutry.na we dey use our hand jonz ourselves.

6 Likes

Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2013
We don hear

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by uzeba(m): 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2013
Why not buy arsenal fc !
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by aAK1(m): 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
From pulpit to pitch

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
The first of many?

The next story would be how Winners Chapel has bought West Brom...and Celestial Church of Christ bought Barca.

Who will deliver us from these Empire building Preachers?

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by Fazhy: 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
Tolexander: This won't be good for Ghanaian football league cos the result would have been known before emmanuel fc played their match.

grin

Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by immortalvoices(m): 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
A prophet has no honour in his country

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by 1shortblackboy: 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2013
i don hear wetin be my position abeg !
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by mcfynest(m): 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2013

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by Eureka007: 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
No coment o.
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by lekpalicious(f): 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
I don't understand. Hmmm na wa o
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by Akshow: 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
i dont know wat to say
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by stantob(m): 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
LOUDmedia: What of knowing the results before they are played? cheesy cheesy cheesy
then prophecy go tie wrapper
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
And some people will say that they saw many footballers in hell cos soccer as a game is demonic.

cheesy Those guys will win the Ghana premier league like until forever o...

His own line of business is in football, perhaps he might start an academy, who knows (nose) Lmao...
whilst others choose education, real estate and air transport.

Hehehehehehe... Oya na... The kindom of God... I lacks words to complete the sentence...
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by Antell95(m): 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
Nigerians should stop investing in that Banana Republic
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by supaeagles(m): 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
prosperity gospel sweet oh!
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by FineBro(m): 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
Good business.
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by liveogd(m): 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2013
Business pastor na wa oooo
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
Immanuel
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by AkinDavid2: 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2013
mcfynest:

PLEASE, WHEN WILL PROPHET OBADIAH777 BUY A CLUB? OR ATLEAST MAKE HE BUY NAIRALAND.

grin grin No drag this gentleman into this now
Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by demelza: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
This is far better than him buying a private jet. Through this acquisition, young peeps would be groomed and gainfully employed and the money gets to trickle down. So unlike those who buy jets for only they and their family to enjoy.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by bornosheikh: 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
105-0 : football result is coming. A wall of fire will prevent the other team from scoring.

He will put aged grandmothers in the team and turn them into Drogba, walai!

I want my replica shirt now. My aba brodas, do you hear me? Market dey.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
EMMANUEL FC
EMMANUEL UNITED
EMMANUEL BABES
SMH
OYA MEMBERS PREPARE
FROM THE NEXT SUNDAY WE'LL HAVE FOOTBALL OFFERING

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
jackbauersballs: The first of many?

The next story would be how Winners Chapel has bought West Brom...and Celestial Church of Christ bought Barca.

Who will deliver us from these Empire building Preachers?
Atimes, I wonder if some people reason with their an*vs. A man is impacting in lives of people and you are here criticizing him. I am sure your type can never share a stick of cigarette with someone yet you don't appreciate philantropists.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ecuador Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (1 - 2) On 29th Nov 2022 / Betting Professor / South Africa Failed To Qualify For The 2022 AFCON After A 2-0 Lose To Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.