Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell (76404 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read / Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
When the enemies sit in their assembly today for the impeachment of your blessings, the lord will appear like Chidi lloyd with a mase and knack them apako! Amen

2 Likes

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by salt1: 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
I won't validate what she's said because the Bible is the surest word of prophecy.
Nevertheless, what if hell is real? What if it's eternal? What if there is heaven? What if she's right after all and Jesus is THE way, the truth and the life?

1 Like

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by darkashes(m): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
such coincidence,as i surfd the net,mum was watchin the part 2 of 'lindas confession'. I dnt really understand, i truly believe in christ n the doctrines,buh where sum1 wil b given a second chance is where i dnt get again
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by sylve11: 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
Classical mess. cool
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by phlame(m): 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
Please whats the title of this movie? undecided
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Digriz(m): 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
Malaria lipsrsealed
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by bigx(m): 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2013
Lol @ d comments
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Sitex(m): 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
dude needs a job...his addled brain is beginning to malfunction
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Ajasnoop: 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
They should keep this woman away from Evostik and Super glue
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by ujchief(m): 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
These are the kind of people that makes christianity look like a fairy tale!

Since this is her second time of going, someone please tell her to remain there when next she goes.
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by AlPicapcI(m): 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2013
world full of sceptism.
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by onyxo76(m): 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2013
visited the website and saw that she mentioned that deeper life, RCCG and winners members are heading for hell fire. RCCG has deviated from the word etc and that pastor adeboye should preach the message he was sent to preach... i attend RCCG and am still wondering what G.O has not preached about... may God deliver us..
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2013
ajas baba: anoda yaba left patient.

bro 4get if d dude z saying d truth or not wat z important z "JESUS IS COMING SOON" are u rapturable?

2 Likes

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by trolling(m): 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2013
ayo ade:

Near death experiences are real. God can sometimes also show revelations of the other side to mortal man. However, either a near death experience of Hell or a revelation of Hell, none of it is a sweet experience. I know of someone who had the experience, he cant even talk about it till now without cringing.

such sight no be home video at all!
i understand NDE, its being in the spirit while being absent in the flesh, and ive read about Christ being shown people gnashing their teeth and wailing but "being there" is not the appropriate phrase.

1 Like

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
Sounds like a bad batch of MDMA or Acid

Bad Trip.

@OP, you need to understand that psychoactive drugs enhance your mood - If you're feeling blue/bad/upset/thinking of hell before you pop the molly, you will get a bad trip...and end up in Yaba left

Use drugs responsibly angry angry angry
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by johnshagb(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
Drunk......

1 Like

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by xykms101: 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
onyxo76: visited the website and saw that she mentioned that deeper life, RCCG and winners members are heading for hell fire. RCCG has deviated from the word etc and that pastor adeboye should preach the message he was sent to preach... i attend RCCG and am still wondering what G.O has not preached about... may God deliver us..
Deeper life, RCCG, NASFAT, QUAREEB,NOWARUDEEN, AN-SARUDEEN,LIVING FAITH, CAC etc All na wash. Imagine different doctrines under each religion. Religion Is Nothing But Fraud.
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by djsmart(m): 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2013
people are not ready to hear these heaven and hell news because their deed is bad. They are full of iniquity. well! it doesn't surprise me because all that u people are doing towards any of these news especially Jesus Christ have been prophesied. Accept JESUS CHRIST today!

3 Likes

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by IDzamani: 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
Wether you believe it or not dat cn't stop the second coming of Christ, Heaven is real, Hell is real....if i were you i would just accept JESUS CHRIST now!!!

1 Like

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by alpattini(m): 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
It is appointed to every man to die once and after that, judgement. Madam, Are you not contradicting the Bible or Has it turn to Home movie part 1 and part 2. and also remember the story about Lazarus and the Rice Man. " IF THEY CAN NOT LISTING TO MY PROPHETS HERE ON EARTH THEY WON'T BELIEVE WHO I WILL SEND"
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Ganys: 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
And some people will say muslim are extremist and doesn't tolerate other religion.angry
@Topic: Go back to hell, that's where u belong, we don't need you here

1 Like

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Akpan107(m): 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
djsmart: people are not ready to hear these heaven and hell news because their deed is bad. They are full of iniquity. well! it doesn't surprise me because all that u people are doing towards any of these news especially Jesus Christ have been prophesied. Accept JESUS CHRIST today!
You are very correct!
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by evangcj: 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
i am surprised dat u unbelieving hearts will be so blind not to see d truth in what she is saying...do u read ur bibles at all..some of u here re demanding dat she shud preach d gospeling rather dan threatening peole....hmmmmm d gospel has bn preached to u 4rm ur birth bt hw many of dem have u believed,hw many dis u obey,d bible says u dnt believe in my words because u do nt knw my father in heaven....pls his coming is here already...,repent nw nd give ur life to christ so as to save urself 4rm God wrath on judgement day

2 Likes

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
100% trash !!!

smiley
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by justplainpaul(m): 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
because of this demented woman, i wasted my precious time watching her cd thinking it was good stuff. instead i listened to a lunatic.
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by 2HASUM(m): 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
The last time I checked, I know for sure that Qaddafi could only speak in Arabic before his demise and definitely not in English Language, When coming out with stuffs of this nature at least be sure that there may be some people that may not be those in your usual enclosed locations of tithe, offering, building funds, canopy, chairs rental extortion propaganda on weekly basis

2 Likes

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by DANATYORG: 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2013
Clear your doubts here www.thegospelclasss.com
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by alpattini(m): 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
It is appointed to every man to die once and after that, judgement. Madam, Are you not contradicting the Bible or Has it turn to Home movie part 1 and part 2. and also remember the story about Lazarus and the Rice Man. " IF THEY CAN NOT LISTING TO MY PROPHETS HERE ON EARTH THEY WON'T BELIEVE WHO I WILL SEND" cry
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Faroqk(m): 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
See where she lied!!! 'Demons will increase the pain'? Na demons dey do the punishing for hell? It means demons na chairmen for hell na, no punishment for them except being the punisher. Demons dey hold post for hell. ROTFLMHO!!!

1 Like

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by bokohalal(m): 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2013
2HASUM: The last time I checked, I know for sure that Qaddafi could only speak in Arabic before his demise and definitely not in English Language, When coming out with stuffs of this nature at least be sure that there may be some people that may not be those in your usual enclosed locations of tithe, offering, building funds, canopy, chairs rental extortion propaganda on weekly basis
The problem is your "only" and "definitely not".
He spoke English but not fluenty. I have watched him giving it a try.
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Mustymohd2: 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2013
abeg who be dis person wey dey hell comeback lik say na him kitchen edey enter commot so make una go check dat person brain well well abeg
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Mustymohd2: 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
phlame: Please whats the title of this movie? undecided
bhararara 8-)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) / Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.