Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,721 members, 7,802,177 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell (76385 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read / Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by luluosas(m): 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
berepiki: ....nairaland is one good medium 2 preach Christ...makesure u dont be an hinderance 2 d spreading of God's kingdom...u breath can be ceased jxt in a second by ur creator...remember u dint create urself....support the kingdom n those who spread if u can spread it urself 2 avoid being dealt with as an enemy of God...#hell is real...#heaven is real....buh many will discover it after death...#accept Christ now if u'v not...it wont be funny over there at eternity is u miss Heaven...#dominioncity4life#amApartOfTheBodyOfChrist
They will laugh and make mockery of such revelations, just the people in the first world mocked Noah until they all perished without them knowing it. Repent now before it is too late.

Matthew 24:37-39
37 "But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
38 "For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark,
39 "and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. (NKJV)
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by luluosas(m): 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2013
Linda's second visit to hell with Our LORD Jesus Christ.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUeTl1atI8A
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by luluosas(m): 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
My biological parents are in hell - Linda Ngaujah.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MufG6gX-_bg
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by luluosas(m): 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by despot77: 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2013
People are mocking and calling this piece names. It's the very same way Noah was mocked in the bible when he was building the Arc...until the flood came!

2 Likes

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by luluosas(m): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
A child in hell as a result of witchcraft.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL631Qw7heo
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by luluosas(m): 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by salt1: 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
greatgod2012: My God is a merciful God!!!
I believe in Jesus, He is the way, the truth and the life, but, i dont believe in all these type of rubbish preaching that portray my God as a wicked God.

God is a loving God but He's not an indulgent father. He is of purer eyes than to behold sin. He is angry with the wicked every day. The wicked will be turned to hell and all nations that forget God.
Just a little explanation:
the earth we are is corrupted by sin and God has decided to destroy this earth and make new heaven and new earth. Instead of creating new creatures to inhabit that beautiful, sinless place He's making, He offers an opportunity for earth-dwellers to move over there on one condition: they don't bring in the sin which is the reason for destroying this present world. [b]A few will humbly take up His offer, confess committed sins and stop doing them, cleanse themselves in BODY, soul and spirit and accept the leadership of the Holy Spirit. [/b]Such will qualify to enter His presence when they die. The rest of God-rejecters and scoffers will go where the person they followed on earth (Satan) is.
How's that?
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Sijo01(f): 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
Timijo: CliCK the link that the poster gave and read the rest before spewing thrash.

Why not check the meaning of 'thrash' before displaying your ignorance to the world? trashbin head.
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by iykofias(m): 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
bishoppapi:

Your understanding of the scripture is very poor. You are one of the reasons why people like this woman come out to say rubbish. There is nobody in hell now, just as there is nobody in heaven. People dont go to heaven when they die, neither do people go to hell when they die. This contradicts the message of 'resurrection'. If people go to heaven when they die, why do they need to resurrect again on the last day?. When people die, they fall asleep, their memory is forgotten.

Christ resurrected on the 3rd day, and our faith and hope are based on this resurrection, that in the last day, the dead in Christ will rise first. So, why do they need to rise when they are already in heaven? Does it make sense? Pay no attention to people like this woman that come with the doctrine of the devil. Her vision or dream is unbiblical.

The saints fall asleep, until that day when mortality shall become immortality. The scripture says some people will resurrect into eternal life, while some people will resurrect to eternal condemnation/damnation.
Explain ghost then?
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by luluosas(m): 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
A woman that married a Muslim in hell.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13FDKz7aYik
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
[quote author=samkoro]

If it were some couple of yrs back,I would have joined you in deriding people that come up with stories like this.But I'm wiser now.I will never do that.

I do not know if the woman realy went to hell or not most likely through near death experience.One thing I'm very sure about,infact,10000percent sure about is the existence of heaven and hell.I'm so sure about this,the reason I cannot fully explain.Maybe because I later realised that certain things I thought was a fairy tale became realities in my life.such as out of body experience.

The day I experienced this was the day I started believing that their are more out there we do not know,and we do not want to know.

At least even a fool knows that death is real and everyone must die.

Some people have experienced coma

Nicromancers in our villages call up spirits from hades/shoel a transit place to judgement and final hell.

If we listen and do a self observation,we will understand and feel thae fact that our body is different from our mind which uses the brain as a physical instrument.That is why doctors in hospital will alway confirm that the brain is the last to die after the rest of the body dies.ie ur consciousness/spirit vacates the brain,and that consciousness/ur real self relocates to another world.You still feel the real you in another world.

Remember that as a child,u always wonder where u came from.You know u lived somewhere but u can't explain.You are only told by adults that u came from ur mothers womb.But ur are not satisfied with the answers.

My ignorant brothers,there is more out there,unbelievable things beyond this physical world.[ true man]
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Damon03(m): 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
If you believe this then I'm not sorry to inform you that you need your brain checked
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by luluosas(m): 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
The Redeemed Christian Church of God RCCG, on their way to hell as a result of compromising the truth of the word of God.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTkcBq57d4Q
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by texaco1: 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
People ,pls take this lady message serious n
Even me myself I saw sadam hussen in hell and he was calling me to help him,I told him na money me I dey find ooo.so pls hell is real
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by kzokul(m): 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
ajas baba: anoda yaba left patient.

u r right broda....na confam yaba left patient
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by mankand(m): 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
SCAM SCAM SCAM

Another criminal on the loose looking for gullible nigerians to deceive.
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by luluosas(m): 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
Deeper Life should show love to other ministries and also pray for God's revival in their midst.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRSmasV54ck
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by salt1: 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
bishoppapi:

Your understanding of the scripture is very poor. You are one of the reasons why people like this woman come out to say rubbish. There is nobody in hell now, just as there is nobody in heaven. People dont go to heaven when they die, neither do people go to hell when they die. This contradicts the message of 'resurrection'. If people go to heaven when they die, why do they need to resurrect again on the last day?. When people die, they fall asleep, their memory is forgotten.

Christ resurrected on the 3rd day, and our faith and hope are based on this resurrection, that in the last day, the dead in Christ will rise first. So, why do they need to rise when they are already in heaven? Does it make sense? Pay no attention to people like this woman that come with the doctrine of the devil. Her vision or dream is unbiblical.

The saints fall asleep, until that day when mortality shall become immortality. The scripture says some people will resurrect into eternal life, while some people will resurrect to eternal condemnation/damnation.

My understanding of the Scripture is far from perfect too. But Jesus told a parable of a rich man, who still had living relatives, lifting up his eyes in hell and being in torment. Lazarus was in Abraham's bosom where he was being consoled.
In my understanding, there are several resurrections:
1. Christ resurrection which is the first fruit
2. the first resurrection when the dead in Christ shall rise first (meanwhile the righteous dead are in paradise. Where Jesus is, is heaven)
3. the general resurrection at the white throne judgment where the rest of humanity will be judged; some to everlasting contempt and some to joy.
Bible prophecy can actually have several layers of understanding and interpretation but I want to be in the first resurrection, don't you?
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Esosa01(m): 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
ajas baba: anoda yaba left patient.

Another hell candidate
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by salt1: 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2013
minute: The people that say that are usually pumped full of drugs or in severe pain(and hallucinating).

Near death experiences are what happens to the brain when it's shutting down. Lack of oxygen

among other things. And people tend to have experiences colored by their beliefs. Christians

often see Jesus. Mormons often see Joseph Smith or dead loved ones. Hindus see one supernatural

being or another, etc.

If the experiences were uniform, they might have some validity. But they are not. People usually

see what they expect to see of are afraid is there. Exceptions to that generalization abound.

Your experiences with Near Death Experience have been different from those I read. In fact there is a striking similarity in all the ones I have read about heaven and hell no matter the race of the narrator. And they all agree with what I read in the Bible

1 Like

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Ajasnoop: 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
iykofias: Explain ghost then?

Have you seen Ghost before?
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Bestlyf: 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
What shall we say to these things that has become so rampant recently? Sometimes it is so difficult to believe because of the confusion it creates.

Though from biblical perspective I have always believed that there will be more people in hell than in heaven but not to the extent that the ratio would be five person only in a whole nations that runs into millions. Its scary. It leaves one with the same question the disciples asked one time, "who then shall be saved?"

The existence of hell should not even be the reason why one stick with God. My motivation is the fact that heaven exist as well and that should be your focus. Jesus taught more about the kingdom of heaven, the beauty of it, than he taught about the ugliness of hell. Hell is the place of torment, yes, but heaven is the place of bliss. Its your focus that will ultimately define where you eventually end up. I believe in balance. While shoving the picture of hell in our faces, we should be presented with a stronger positive reasons not to be there. So build your focus on the other side of the divide-HEAVEN.
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by judemayor: 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
Even if we dnt believe her bt bear in dat (There is heaven and there is hell)Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter,Fear God,and keep his commandment,for this is the whole duty of man.For God shall bring every work into judgement,with every secret thing,whether it be good or whether it be evil.Ecclesiates 12vs13nd14.

1 Like

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by luluosas(m): 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
Winners Chapel are on their own. They are not serving God
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atp9XZmNBXg
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by salt1: 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2013
Iruolycious: Heaven is real and so is Hell but the reasons they give for people going to Hell like Not paying Tithe, going late to church, Wearing make-up, plaiting hair extensions are unBiblical. Jesus didn't teach that. However, let us search our hearts an put our ways straight with God. Salvation is not by works but by grace. So many christians do not even know what the righteousness on God is about. They think it's by being hard on the body and by being self righteous. Obey the 10 commandments, Show love, give to the poor, forgive and above all, read and pray for the grace to understand the Bible. This is end time, so many people will come and say they have seen Jesus, do not be decieved. Test all spirits. Remember, hell is real but rather than live with the fear of Hell, live life with the consciousness of pleasing God. Read the Bible and pray 4 Understanding.

Agreed.
Just to add that God requires purity of BODY. It is His temple which you must not corrupt by just putting anything on it but only what will please Him. He is interested in the smallest detail of our lives and wants us to yield our bodies as living sacrifices.
He is either Lord of All(body, soul and spirit) or not Lord at all

1 Like

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by luluosas(m): 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
Omega Fire Ministry. Pastor Suleiman is preaching the truth on the surface.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy_miuqqb2w
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by luluosas(m): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
Jehovah Witness are going to hell.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63BsQEUB-_0
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by luluosas(m): 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
Catholics are occultic people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzqhnn3YJps
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by texaco1: 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
Joavid: na wa o. Everyone now claims to have been to hell...pls wat about heaven??
A south african says that he has been to heaven so many times and he can draw the map of heaven and that he knows where everything is in heaven
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Funjosh(m): 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
This person has grade A malaria.
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Bestlyf: 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
texaco1: People ,pls take this lady message serious n
Even me myself I saw sadam hussen in hell and he was calling me to help him,I told him na money me I dey find ooo.so pls hell is real
You find money till your quest carry you go look for hell? Na wa o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) / Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.