Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. - Travel (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. (517027 Views)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by docbunmi: 10:28am On Nov 14, 2013
Good morning,
A friend who is a UK citizen was denied a visa to come to the united states to visit me in October this year. She was to visit with her 2 children who are American citizens for 5 days. She first filled an ESTA online and was denied authorization and asked to visit the US embassy in london for a visa interview and was subsequently denied a visa. The reason she was denied authorization was because she filled truthfully that she has been denied a US visa in the past. This denial was in 2011, when she was a UK permanent resident, she filed for a visiting visa at the london US embassy but was denied and the form given to her stated that she didnt prove that she had strong ties in the uk. She has lived in the UK for since 2001, she studied there and is presently a mental health care nurse. She has worked at the same job for the past 6 years and own her home in the UK. In addition, her children (14 & 12 years) live and school there. The same reason was given for her refusal this time again and despite going for the interview with all documents showing her financial, assets, work and family ties to the UK, the CO didnt ask to look at any of the documents.
Here are additional details: She has been issued US visa in the past (1998 & 2000), she had her 2 children in the US and she overstayed after her 2nd baby i.e stayed longer than 6months but left the US when the visa was still valid.
Please what can be the reason for her repeated refusal because even if the penalty for overstaying is 10 years, the Ban should have expired by now. Thank you in anticipation of your response
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 11:14am On Nov 14, 2013
docbunmi: Good morning,
A friend who is a UK citizen was denied a visa to come to the united states to visit me in October this year. She was to visit with her 2 children who are American citizens for 5 days. She first filled an ESTA online and was denied authorization and asked to visit the US embassy in london for a visa interview and was subsequently denied a visa. The reason she was denied authorization was because she filled truthfully that she has been denied a US visa in the past. This denial was in 2011, when she was a UK permanent resident, she filed for a visiting visa at the london US embassy but was denied and the form given to her stated that she didnt prove that she had strong ties in the uk. She has lived in the UK for since 2001, she studied there and is presently a mental health care nurse. She has worked at the same job for the past 6 years and own her home in the UK. In addition, her children (14 & 12 years) live and school there. The same reason was given for her refusal this time again and despite going for the interview with all documents showing her financial, assets, work and family ties to the UK, the CO didnt ask to look at any of the documents.
Here are additional details: She has been issued US visa in the past (1998 & 2000), she had her 2 children in the US and she overstayed after her 2nd baby i.e stayed longer than 6months but left the US when the visa was still valid.
Please what can be the reason for her repeated refusal because even if the penalty for overstaying is 10 years, the Ban should have expired by now. Thank you in anticipation of your response

Well, even though she is not permanently ineligible for a B1/B2 visa, it sounds to me that she simply doesn't qualify for one. She has stronger ties to the U.S. than to her home country or to the UK (two U.S. citizen children!), has a previous overstay that shows she did not respect the terms of a visa, and will find it very difficult to convince an interviewing officer that she is not an intending immigrant. I know I would be unlikely to issue under these circumstances. There's a difference between being banned and simply being unable to qualify by overcoming the presumption that she is an intending immigrant; in this case, it sounds to me that she isn't qualified at this point in her life.

4 Likes

Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by beenthere84: 11:48am On Nov 14, 2013
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by docbunmi: 11:55am On Nov 14, 2013
Thank you for your response. Please what actually makes her not to qualify? Her 2 children have lived all their lives in the UK and they also school there. She is a UK citizen, has a very good job, healthy bank account and own a home in the UK and a piece of land in Nigeria. Also, her parents and siblings are in Nigeria,doesn't that qualify as strong ties? She overstayed then because her daughter was unable to travel on health grounds. Also i am curious as to why the CO didn't bother perusing her documents? Anyway, If despite all these, you still believe she isn't qualified at this point in her life, when do you think she would be qualified for a visiting visa or what does she need to do or put in place to demonstrate ties because its quite embarrassing to keep being refused a visa, not to mention the cost implications (visa fees, traveling to London, missing work). In fact this last time, she had already bought all their tickets and her kids had to come alone for the vacation at considerable additional expense.

VisaOfficer:

Well, even though she is not permanently ineligible for a B1/B2 visa, it sounds to me that she simply doesn't qualify for one. She has stronger ties to the U.S. than to her home country or to the UK (two U.S. citizen children!), has a previous overstay that shows she did not respect the terms of a visa, and will find it very difficult to convince an interviewing officer that she is not an intending immigrant. I know I would be unlikely to issue under these circumstances. There's a difference between being banned and simply being unable to qualify by overcoming the presumption that she is an intending immigrant; in this case, it sounds to me that she isn't qualified at this point in her life.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by beenthere84: 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
VisaOfficer:

Feel free to ask! That's why we're all here. smiley

Very kind. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by docbunmi: 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
docbunmi: Thank you for your response. Please what actually makes her not to qualify? Her 2 children have lived all their lives in the UK and they also school there. She is a UK citizen, has a very good job, healthy bank account and own a home in the UK and a piece of land in Nigeria. Also, her parents and siblings are in Nigeria,doesn't that qualify as strong ties? She overstayed then because her daughter was unable to travel on health grounds. Also i am curious as to why the CO didn't bother perusing her documents? Anyway, If despite all these, you still believe she isn't qualified at this point in her life, when do you think she would be qualified for a visiting visa or what does she need to do or put in place to demonstrate ties because its quite embarrassing to keep being refused a visa, not to mention the cost implications (visa fees, traveling to London, missing work). In fact this last time, she had already bought all their tickets and her kids had to come alone for the vacation at considerable additional expense.

Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by princeonx: 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
The VO,
Do UK citizens/passport holders also need a visa to US? I thought they're only required to when staying over 6 months?
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by docbunmi: 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
Allow me attempt to answer this question. A UK citizen doesnt need a visa but he/she needs to fill an ESTA online before travelling and if denied authorization needs to obtain a visa.

prince_onx: The VO,
Do UK citizens/passport holders also need a visa to US? I thought they're only required to when staying over 6 months?
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
Good day visa officer!! Thanks for the good job..

Please I asked this same question on another forum but the responses I got was not satisfactory, so I decided to ask VO directly.. This is how my case goes...

Am a graduate of geology and applied for a visit visa( conference) last year ApriL but was denied, during the period I applied , am being paid well with the company I was with so I can sponsor myself comfortably for the conference... So why was I denied?? I can say I have a good home ties cos all my family live in Nigeria. , I got a good job and we in the family have a good family business as well but am still single....

The second question is this....

In the pursue to further my career. In the field of Engineering Geology I searched and finally a friend recommended a university in the US for me to achieve that (University of Massachusetts) now going thru their courses for MSc they offer Engineering Geology, Environmental, structural engineering all under CIVIL ENGINEERING which happened to be a big plus and very interesting to me...

Now from their requirements I found out that my CGPA can't get me to start up the masters program as planned rather I was directed to apply to Navitas UMass Lowell Pre Masters Program(PMP) which @ the completion i will join the master class the next semester. And am very qualified for the PMP,

English IELTS 6.0
BSc CGPA. 2.92
And no GRE is required @ this point but will be conducted @ the end of the PMP to join the MSc class..

Now my question is this::

1) Will the consular find it odd cos I did not take GRE since its not required for now??

2) In terms of sponsorship can I sponsor my self and how positive will that be??

3) Or can my company come up as my sponsor thou am the one sponsoring myself or should I get a sponsorship letter from my cousin who happened to be a US citizen we just reconnected after many years.

3) In the case of home ties what else do u advise me to do more??

Note: now I work with a real estate/ construction company with a good pay and I till own a registered company that handle some projects as well....

Please Sir what's ur advise for me.. Sorry for the long text.... Awaiting ur quick response...
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by bamakoe(f): 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
VisaOfficer:

There are different e-mail addresses depending on the nature of the information, and whether you want to contact the Embassy in Abuja or the Consulate in Lagos. Please see http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/welcome.html to decide which e-mail address is right for you.

Thanks, you're the best! smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by jefferylanj: 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
Thanks VO for your timely response to people inquiries.*toms up*. My last interview was on the 19th of Sep,2013 for a conference but I guess I didn't qualify despite earning #150k, married and travelled to ghana. Should be attending a conference in Jan, 2014,in the US. Presently am in South Africa with my wife, no kids yet. Would be in Nigeria next week. Wanted to ask if my S/A trip has improved my chances?, would be travelling alone for the conference. Though my earnings are still the same #150k. Would really appreciate your candid advice,cheers.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by walelat: 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
[quote author=stony247]Great job you're doing here @Visaofficer.My dad applied for an F2A visa for me.Unfortunately,he died before I received two letters from the National Visa Center in Portsmouth,NH.Please,can any other person fill
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by hannahmoyan: 10:30am On Nov 15, 2013
@@@VISAOFFICER...

Good Morning sir,you are really doing a very great job here and May almighty Allah bless your handy work..
Pls i have an issue i want you to enlighten me up with because i have been to the UK before and i lost my pass port the UK and i reported the situation at barking police state and i was given a police report and i took that to Nigeria embassy in the UK where i obtain my ETC(Emergency travel Certificate) but the police police report was taken from me and as i get to Muritala Muhammad air port in Lagos,The immigration officer collected the ETC from me and i wrote down my name for record purpose..But now i have a new e pass port which i went to Abuja to do because fortunately for me,i always keep the photocopy of my document so i have the photocopy of my lost pass port page and also the page where the UK VISA is...so lately sir,i apply for an F1 visa and i was denied for the reason i dont know because on my DS160 i wrote that i have never traveled before because on my new e pass port i don't have the UK visa there and i dont have enough evidence to back it up then but now,i have gotten some of my document which i can use to back it up,like,the bank state of Lyords bank in the UK,my provisional drivers license,my oyster card for student discount in the UK,photocopy of my lost passport page,photocopy of where UKVISA is and also,i have a report of the NHS hospital when i was ill so i have all this right now to back it up...But my fear now is that,if i change it on the DS160 that i have traveled before but i lost the pass port of where the UK visa was...I hope this can help me to get my visa this time because i am totally honest here..I hope you can help me and give me advice on how to go about this.

Thanks alot for the great work you are doing here and hoping to hear back from you real soon.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by Suchie(m): 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hi VO,Thanks once again for all the answers you have been given us here.Am a US petitioner...I filed for a fiancée visa for my fiancée and he lives in Germany,I just got his case id which starts with FRN.i guess his interview will be in US embassy Frankfurt.I was surprised when I got his case id it was FRN instead of LGS. the i129F form i filed for him i was asked which embassy we wanted i put in Us embassy abuja.i don't know why it was changed.
My questions are...Why was the embassy changed?We planned coming to naija this Xmas in which we have already purchased our tickets both me ,my fiancee and our 2 year old daughter.Am asking if it's possible for him to get the Police report in Nigeria while we are over there,am asking because of the financial aspect buying flight ticket again back to Nigeria to get a police report which is very expensive.if yes how can we go about it because we have not received any package from the embassy yet.Thanks and may God bless you.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by sweetdd(f): 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hello,
Can you tell me the average length of time it takes for Administrative Processing to be completed at the Lagos Embassy for them to verify court records?
My fiancee had his visa interview on Oct 21st and the interview went well according to him. However, he had been arrested but was not convicted. He gave the consular officer court documents and Director of Public Prosecution documents indicating that they found no reason to prosecute him after investigating and he was released. The consular officer still wanted to verify so we are now in administrative processing since that time. The form said to wait at least 60 days before contacting the embassy. The officer said to him that it shouldn't take long since the court from which the records originated is in Lagos. I'm afraid that not taking long could mean 4 or 5 months to her.

Is there a way to track the progress of the administrative processing? How long after the interview would you say it takes before they even begin the administrative processing; going to the court to verify?
I've read that most administrative processing is resolved within 60 days, but I've also heard that some people have waited years. We have already endured such a long time in this process already. Can you advise how much more waiting we are looking at please?
Thanks
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by smuthjay: 12:26am On Nov 16, 2013
Hello visa officer,

Thank you for your immense contribution here. I would like to confirm some F2 visa questions. I am currently in the states doing an MPH program in one of the schools here. I have made arrangements to get married to my fiancé this december. I am on F1 visa and I would like her to join me in April 2014.
1. My visa expires this May and I heard I can renew it in Nigeria via the new drop box system. Is it possible?
2. If it is not , pls what do you feel about my fiancé going to the embassy with a copy of my visa that is about to expire in May 2014? I still have two semesters left for me to round off. My i20 expires in may 2015.
3. She just finished from school and is currently looking for a job. Pls does the fact that she currently doesn't have a job be a red flag?

i would also appreciate more suggestions from you as well. Thank you so much!
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VCTROKOYE: 2:56am On Nov 16, 2013
Hi VO,
In 2006, my twin brother who is now an American citizen through visa lottery filed an Immigration petition for me. And it has not been approved up till now. My mother who is a permanent resident also filed for me in 2008 and was approved in 2009.
My case now is that I am now studying in Canada. Please what should my mother do so that I can be interviewed in Canada instead of Nigeria?
And again, I will like to visit US from Toronto where I am presently studying. I have a good travel history as I have visited UK twice. I have a valid Canadian Visa and Study permit. I also paid my tuition fee in full. I have asked my brother to send me an invitation letter which he will do. Please, what chance do I have? What documents do I need from my brother?
Lest I forget, I was once denied US visa in Nigeria on the ground that I could not convinced consular officer that I had genuine intention for education, but I'm in Canada for the same reason. My US visa denial was in 2002.
Please, let me know If I have a chance.
Thanks for your wonderful volunteer work.

Thanks
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by kemikemmy: 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2013
please help!!!

Please i like to know if there is any good advice for a single mother (never married) without children father's name on
children birth certificate that won the lottery. All her form to KCC stated single and only children name included
I've read several post and comment but there is non that answer the question.
She like to know what to do. Any other alternative? or she should just forget about the whole thing.
Please your advice is needed urgently thank you. Under the Visa lottery instruction it is stated that both
parent name must be included.

thanks you
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by adeadebayor: 8:48am On Nov 17, 2013
Good morning VO,
I m a beneficiary my spouse is d principal applicant.
on my waec my third name is Jimoh but other documents
including my GCE carries Adebayo as third name. My first n last name is d same. The jimoh i hv dropped. Will dis not pose any problem @ d
interview. i await immediate response on this.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by rcha: 11:35am On Nov 17, 2013
I am the lucky winner of 2014 DV lottery. My case number is very high. SO will I receive the 2NL for 2014 or be current for 2014.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by Acks: 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hello CO thanks for the good job. Pls, i applied for visa with my son sometime in June this year and we were denied on the ground that we weren't able to establish strong ties outside od the US. Now m applying with my husband and son, we av scheduled an interview for the ending of this month. I recently discovered that am pregnant. Is it necessary to tell the consular that I am pregnant even if he doesn't ask? Pls, what r our chances?
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by skfa1: 3:04am On Nov 18, 2013
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by omonla10(m): 10:35am On Nov 18, 2013
Hello VO. I can see you're doing a good job here. I have a religious conference in the US on 21st January. And I have 3 questions.
1 do I need a sponsor in the USA. Since I am being paid by the church and as a manager of a company.
2. Is 10th January not too late as an interview date at the embassy.
3. Do I need to bring along my original academic qualifications to the right embassy.
4. How many days does it take to get a visa since I'll be interviewed 10 days to the conference.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by zaraman(m): 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
Goodday VO

just got back from my interview and was highly disappointed i didnt get the NI visa.my advise to the US consular office,i believe it is best you guys start reviewing documents and not just outrightly denying pple visa,saw couple of pple that couldnt speak english well that were denied.i planned on travelling with my family this christmas,my wife and kid already have a visa and have been to the usa twice all paid by me,have never applied for usa visa before (in my entire life) although am not a first time overseas traveller.

i have 2 neice in the usa doing their masters degree fully paid and sponsored solely by me so how come i cant get a visit visa to the country i already spend thousand of dollars in without even stepping into and yet others that counts on my financial sponsorship gets the visa.With what i noticed today,you guy do have a problem with selfemployed pple or businessmen cos i fall into this catergory and was denied as well as most f the other selfemployed guys.You guys should try to understand how most businessmen operate in nigeria.everybody cant be in paid employment.

Also i think you should include in your applicationforms space where pple can write additional information(most advance country do have this part in their forms),so as to explain a little more since you dont look at documents and spend less than 2mins with each applicant.

Honestly am really pained,shocked and felt insulted,Yes i know your country visa isnt anyone right but i strongly believe a lot of pple you deny do deserve it.

Anyway apologies for my rant,here is my question can i apply again this week as we have already booked tickets and paid for disneyland,although have vowed not to apply again till my daughter graduation from uni(she is just 2yrs old lol) but my wife has been on my neck to reapply.my condition is the same but i believe the VO today didnt ask me the right questions to warrant the issuance of the visa but i believe i have enough ties,multiple business interest that employs over 10pple currently,landed properties,and most importantly my family ties in nigeria.

Is it adviseable to reapply?dont want to look desperate.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by yorubaamerican(m): 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2013
Hi, I'm American by birth with a fiance and son who I want to join me in Texas next year. My son is good; my bona fide citizenship will be transferred to him, but can you give me tips on the K1 VISA process. While I've read just about everything there is to know about the process, I think getting advice from a Consular Officer is priceless. What can we expect at the interview, and does the fact that we have a child together make it easier for her?
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by chinny2014(m): 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2013
good day VO,tnks for d wonderful wrk uar doing here. plz i hv a couple of questions to ask
1) My wife is a 2014 Dv winner,we actually played d lottery as couple bt wt her maiden name since we hv nt done change of name. Nw dt her maiden name hv bn changed,will i use d new name for her int'l passport n oda documents or continue wt d maiden name dt she won wt.
2) She will delivery (By d special Grace of God) within last wk of Jan,if she is current dn,do u adviced we contact kcc if she hv nt received her 2NL or wait wn she recieve d 2NL and contact d Lagos consular office,dis bc i heard dt any update in one's file will affect d time he will receive d 2NL wch i dnt wnt to alter d interview date.
tnks alot
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by 172013april: 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2013
Good Day to the Consular officer and good day to you all,My case is quiet "unique" if I must say. I am a DV winner and i'm presently in the states and I came into the states 28th of September but on getting to the states,my medicals had expired because I had my interview around april this year and it was in my brown envelope which I couldn't open until the POE , after the immigration officers checked and verified all documents,I was admitted into the states and asked to go get another medical done by department of states ...which i did(with few delays due to the government shut down) , but on getting to department of state office to submit the medical result in order for them to send my green card , I was informed by the staffs that my visa had expired which obviously , it had but it had not expired when i got into the states.

Homeland security said they have to contact US embassy in Lagos so that they can issue another visa in order to use that and the medicals to facilitate the easy and faster issuance of the green card. I already have my social security number .

Now,my question is...would US embassy in Nigeria be able to issue another visa for my kind of issue? What will then be my faith in the state?
Since its not the visa that got expired before i got into the states.then the US embassy in Nigeria should issue me a new one? How long does it take to get a new one?
Or what would you suggest sir?
The office of the department of state have tried calling and emailing US embassy in Lagos but I guess they had closed for the day. Pls I need your expert advice on this issue because I am really really confused.
Pls advice accordingly. Thank you CO, thank you all.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by phewme(f): 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2013
Good day,

Please I will like to know if the validity of an international passport still remains a minimum of 6 months for dropbox system to renew a non-immigrant visa. 

Thank you

Update: I sent a mail to the embassy and I have got a response to my question. Thank you once again
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by lotannam: 4:16am On Nov 20, 2013
Thanks for your time, please I want you to look into my case, I applied for a non-immigrant visa for the first time in 2009 in the uk when I went for my masters but I was refused -- the reason they gave me was that my school was not accredited -- i applied again at Abuja in 2011 twice and was also denied in each occasion. I presently have a 10 years UK visa, I have good business with a good turnover and married with 3 kids, I really dont know how else to estabilish my credibility. Also, it's worth noting that my father-inlaw who is a USC filled an immigrant visa application for my wife which I will also be a beneficiary. Do u think the immigrant application is adversely effecting my chances because the mannaer I was treated on both interviews in Abuja leads me to believe the CO have a preconceived decision to refused me the visa. None of my document or bank statement were even sighted.

Thanks once more
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by justwise(m): 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
@All

VisaOfficer is locked out of the forum at the moment and will answer all your questions as soon as the problem is sorted out.

Thank you.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
justwise: @All

VisaOfficer is locked out of the forum at the moment and will answer all your questions as soon as the problem is sorted out.

Thank you.

Why? Is she banned?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Thread for South Korea prospective students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.