Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? (24584 Views)

Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) / Seminal Fluid Analysis; A Common Test For Male Infertility / How Do You Deal With Your Pimples? (2) (3) (4)

Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by UjSizzle(f): 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
In one of those numerous google search, i came across some interesting treatments for pimples. Some of it included; bacon, yeast, cucumber etc but i was particularly grossed when i read urine n worse still when i saw semen...yes semen.
Apparently s.men contains minerals including calcuim, chlorine,magnesium, nitrogen, vitB12 and zinc hmmm.
And next came detailed steps on application and use.

So would you use semen to treat your pimples no matter how disgustingly gross it is??

Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by Caracta(f): 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
What's fluid? angry

This...?

A fluid is any liquid or gas that cannot sustain a shearing force when at rest and that undergoes a continuous change in shape (see flow) when subjected to such a stress. Compressed fluids exert an outward pressure that is perpendicular to the walls of their containers. A perfect fluid lacks viscosity, but real fluids do not.

Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by UjSizzle(f): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
Caracta: What's fluid? angry

This...?

lol no mind Seun. It's s.emen....aka s.p.e.r.m

Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by Caracta(f): 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
Oh...I see. Why use another man's substance when my urine has not ceased? Where will I even get it from? A store?

I can't! cool

Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2013

Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
This is interesting grin
Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by UjSizzle(f): 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
Caracta: Oh...I see. Why use another man's substance when my urine has not ceased? Where will I even get it from? A store?

I can't! cool
Ermmm ur boify or brothers grin

Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by Caracta(f): 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Ermmm ur boify or brothers grin

*slaps her eyeballs*

Collect from yours for me na and keep in a bottle. tongue

Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
grin Good thing I don't ever get pimples. cheesy
Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by UjSizzle(f): 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2013
Caracta:

*slaps her eyeballs*

Collect from yours for me na and keep in a bottle. tongue
lmao. i'd still need u to stimulate them sexually...ya know with ur sexy b.o.o.b.s and all wink
Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by Caracta(f): 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2013
uj_sizzle don spoil o. Chei!

Stick to the topic jor. Smh...
Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by UjSizzle(f): 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
Caracta: uj_sizzle don spoil o. Chei!

Stick to the topic jor. Smh...
grin tongue
Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
Bloody hell, I can donate half a glass of se.men for N250,000.

Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
Hell no. undecided

I just thank the Lord that I don't have any pimples
undecided undecided
Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by nuwell(m): 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
I thought someone said something about being grossed by this therapy.
Well it hasn't stopped being just that - GROSS!!! And I hereby move the motion to perish this spark of thought before it becomes a conflagaration. My piece said.
Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
CFCfan: Bloody hell, I can donate half a glass of se.men for N250,000.

Hands over the vaseline grin grin

Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2013
adaobi123:

Hands over the vaseline grin grin
Lmao!
Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by Acidosis(m): 9:44am On Jul 16, 2013
Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by UjSizzle(f): 9:55am On Jul 16, 2013
nu-well:
I thought someone said something about being grossed by this therapy.
Well it hasn't stopped being just that - GROSS!!! And I hereby move the motion to perish this spark of thought before it becomes a conflagaration. My piece said.
You just dey blow grammar. If it's medicinal no matter how gross, shouldn't it be used? There's the possibility its already included in those tubes we buy for pimples n acne.

Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by nuwell(m): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2013
uj_sizzle:
You just dey blow grammar. If it's medicinal no matter how gross, shouldn't it be used? There's the possibility its already included in those tubes we buy for pimples n acne.

God forbid bad thing!!!
*crosses self*
Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by tpia5: 11:40am On Jul 16, 2013
Seun and shrekcallz can probably donate theirs for you?

Op.

Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by Tinyemeka(m): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2013
I thought the active agent for treatment of pimples ought to be anti-bacterial. Is seemen antibacterial? undecided

Lysozyme?

Then I suggest it shld not be limited to just pimples. You can apply it to ur eyes if you have apollo. Or even bathe with it a la measles tins. wink
Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by Afam4eva(m): 11:51pm On Jul 20, 2013
This is a good business opportunity for those guyz that have been jerking off without being paid to do so. Now you can jerk for cash. E be like say me sef go go into this business.

Afam Semen - For bright and clear skin

Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
Afam4eva: This is a good business opportunity for those guyz that have been jerking off without being paid to do so. Now you can jerk for cash. E be like say me sef go go into this business.

Afam S.emen - For bright and clear skin
I like your idea.

Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by UjSizzle(f): 11:55pm On Jul 20, 2013
Afam4eva: This is a good business opportunity for those guyz that have been jerking off without being paid to do so. Now you can jerk for cash. E be like say me sef go go into this business.

Afam S.emen - For bright and clear skin
smh higbo man grin tongue
Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 20, 2013
Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by stevecantrell: 10:52am On Jul 21, 2013
#

Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:58am On Jul 27, 2013
My urine yes....s.perms? Oh my gosh!

The thought alone just make me sick.

Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by sigmundfreud(m): 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2013
Lmao!
Lets assume ur theory is true....that the stuff is the most potent for pimples and freckles!
There is still the problem of collection, preservation and application...not minding the host of micro-org.a(ni)sms that accompanies the stuff, HIV, HBV, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia etc...
One shd just buy pimples cream before one goes blind!

Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:43am On Jul 30, 2013
sigmundfreud: Lmao!
Lets assume ur theory is true....that the stuff is the most potent for pimples and freckles!
There is still the problem of collection, preservation and application...not minding the host of micro-org.a(ni)sms that accompanies the stuff, HIV, HBV, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia etc...
One shd just buy pimples cream before one goes blind!

but its natural, affordable, *hides* you don't have to go out of the house to get it, no chemicals....urine that is.
Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by sigmundfreud(m): 11:45am On Aug 11, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: but its natural, affordable, *hides* you don't have to go out of the house to get it, no chemicals....urine that is.
Naughty! Naughty!!
Come out and lets see u...
Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2013
sigmundfreud:
Naughty! Naughty!!
Come out and lets see u...
erm...erm...*hides again*

Is It Normal For A 30 Year Old Male To Have Reduced Libido / Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . / Misconceptions About People Living With Sickle Cell Disease