Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,526 members, 7,801,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Recruitment At Propetrol Limited. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment At Propetrol Limited. (4997 Views)

Massive Recruitment At City Tutors Ltd / Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit / Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recruitment At Propetrol Limited. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
Hello, please does any one know about any company called propetrol limited. Dealers in petroleum products. And operators of propel filling stations. Please confirm if they exist especially within the LAGOS metropolis.

Wanna cross check my facts before I travel for their interview.
Re: Recruitment At Propetrol Limited. by AjanleKoko: 8:10am On Jul 16, 2013
Kingsleyinfo: Hello, please does any one know about any company called propetrol limited. Dealers in petroleum products. And operators of propel filling stations. Please confirm if they exist especially within the LAGOS metropolis.

Wanna cross check my facts before I travel for their interview.

I've never seen any Propel petrol station anywhere. undecided
Caveat Emptor if you ask me angry
Re: Recruitment At Propetrol Limited. by Melahou(m): 8:52am On Jul 16, 2013
they have an office somewhere in lekki phase 1
have actually attended an interview there sometime last month or so
i tink they are into sales and supply of petroleum products.
they seem genuine though.
Re: Recruitment At Propetrol Limited. by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2013
AjanleKoko:

I've never seen any Propel petrol station anywhere. undecided
Caveat Emptor if you ask me angry

propel does exist - i can tell you that for a fact

be warned - na one man biz.

they also have a so and so website
Re: Recruitment At Propetrol Limited. by AjanleKoko: 10:17am On Jul 16, 2013
oyb:

propel does exist - i can tell you that for a fact

be warned - na one man biz.

they also have a so and so website

Well - in that case I withdraw my caveat emptor.
@kingsley, fire on wink
Re: Recruitment At Propetrol Limited. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
Thank you sirs. @ Ajenlekoko, @ Oyb & @Melahou

I asked because I don't want to be the victim of any scam jobs.
Am grateful for the advices. God bless you sirs.
Re: Recruitment At Propetrol Limited. by ABC76(m): 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
Housemate, i also got an invite as a station manager yesterday for friday. Seen their website, they look ok. But are they really ok, because not all that glitters is gold. Advice us housemate.
Re: Recruitment At Propetrol Limited. by ABC76(m): 9:55am On Jul 20, 2013
Hello kingsleyinfo, did u later go for the interview as stated that u got their invite. I could not go yesterday due to no time from my office to leave, however i call the number that sent the invite that i will not make it yesterday, and scheduled it to monday 22/7/13. If u later went let us know how the company is, and how ur interview went. Thanks alot
Re: Recruitment At Propetrol Limited. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
ABC76: Hello kingsleyinfo, did u later go for the interview as stated that u got their invite. I could not go yesterday due to no time from my office to leave, however i call the number that sent the invite that i will not make it yesterday, and scheduled it to monday 22/7/13. If u later went let us know how the company is, and how ur interview went. Thanks alot
Company is great. I love their outlook and approach. Hopefully the interview went well. Wish you all the best on monday. Warmest regards. By the way, what's your location?

1 Like

Re: Recruitment At Propetrol Limited. by ABC76(m): 12:15am On Jul 22, 2013
Thanks for your responds. Am in Lagos, and will be going this morning. Pray it works out well.
Re: Recruitment At Propetrol Limited. by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 22, 2013
Please how did you guys apply?
Re: Recruitment At Propetrol Limited. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2013
ABC76: Thanks for your responds. Am in Lagos, and will be going this morning. Pray it works out well.

How did your interview go? Hope it went well. Wish you all the best
Re: Recruitment At Propetrol Limited. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2013
Graphy: Please how did you guys apply?

I believe the application phase is done and dusted. However I applied via jobberman.
Re: Recruitment At Propetrol Limited. by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 24, 2013
Kingsleyinfo:

I believe the application phase is done and dusted. However I applied via jobberman.
oh...ok,tnx all d same
Re: Recruitment At Propetrol Limited. by danielsunky(m): 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
Pls who has am idea about this company?

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply Government Jobs 2017 In India / Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018/2019 Starting Date | Check-out Here / Ford Foundation Scholarship Is Here Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.