Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Complete Directions From Lagos Nigeria To Lome Togo - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Complete Directions From Lagos Nigeria To Lome Togo (1720 Views)

Largest Yoruba Settlement In Togo - Atakpame / Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. / Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Complete Directions From Lagos Nigeria To Lome Togo by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
Complete Directions from Lagos Nigeria to Lome Togo

Enjoy your relocation, Vacation, or Tourism.
Re: Complete Directions From Lagos Nigeria To Lome Togo by Godson201333(m): 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
And you nee to also know that Badagry is not the only Route to Cotonou,Lome.....

I prefer driving though the Idiroko border..very fast and i could make my journey from Oshodi to Lome within 7 Hours.

But,I wouldn't advise someone to travel down to Lome for vacation cos the beach is their only tourist centre and aint friendly at night,They got no sight seeing but just cheaper Chinese stuff at the Marche

However I will recommend Ghana as a nice place for vacation and Tourism..
Re: Complete Directions From Lagos Nigeria To Lome Togo by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
Godson201333: And you nee to also know that Badagry is not the only Route to Cotonou,Lome.....

I prefer driving though the Idiroko border..very fast and i could make my journey from Oshodi to Lome within 7 Hours.

But,I wouldn't advise someone to travel down to Lome for vacation cos the beach is their only tourist centre and aint friendly at night,They got no sight seeing but just cheaper Chinese stuff at the Marche

However I will recommend Ghana as a nice place for vacation and Tourism..

I highly recommend Ghana too...very nice place....this is just one of the route a person can take...

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Living & Studing In KUWAIT, Share Your Experience Here. / Traveling To Dubai - Good Or Bad Idea? / Iceland Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.