Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here (230276 Views)

WAEC Recruitment, June 2015 (http://www.waecheadquartersgh.org) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / The Waec Recruitment: Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Joedestar: 8:06am On Oct 30, 2013
pls,house help me.have they started calling candidates for interview for examination officer?for i dont understand the conversation above
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Dfavouredone: 8:32am On Oct 30, 2013
Joedestar: pls,house help me.have they started calling candidates for interview for examination officer?for i dont understand the conversation above
the interview ongoing now is for general duties - examination officer and account. but these ones are OND guys. that is, the lower cadre. they wrote their test before we degree guys. hopefully, after their interview, they will start calling us (degree guys) - same position but higher cadre.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 9:57am On Oct 30, 2013
Dfavouredone: the interview ongoing now is for general duties - examination officer and account. but these ones are OND guys. that is, the lower cadre. they wrote their test before we degree guys. hopefully, after their interview, they will start calling us (degree guys) - same position but higher cadre.

Seconded
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by mauriceminor: 10:15am On Oct 30, 2013
pls if any one receive an interview invitation for E O,pls let the house know about it.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by yuscopefly(m): 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2013
Dfavouredone: the interview ongoing now is for general duties - examination officer and account. but these ones are OND guys. that is, the lower cadre. they wrote their test before we degree guys. hopefully, after their interview, they will start calling us (degree guys) - same position but higher cadre.
Thankz guyz ....i dont know if computer science lower cadre is among them....Plz IDENTiFy if you re ND computer and invited to d interview

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by yuscopefly(m): 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
Hello Guyz I hope you had a wonderful interview today @ur venue and i wish you every best of luck... So, can anyone's tell us How was goes
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by simplie: 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
We are waiting!
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
mauriceminor: pls if any one receive an interview invitation for E O,pls let the house know about it.
we still have time to be invited as per the EO, let them round up with this other AEO first then next will be us with implicit faith, all of us will be called,
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by malycosoft: 6:31am On Oct 31, 2013
Pls house, any one with a reliable and useful information about ND COMPUTER SERVICE interview within the South-East Zone. Or

2. Does it mean they are yet to be invited?. UPDATE US PLEASE. Thanks.
ONE LOVE
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by jamyde: 6:54am On Oct 31, 2013
malycosoft: Pls house, any one with a reliable and useful information about ND COMPUTER SERVICE interview within the South-East Zone. Or

2. Does it mean they are yet to be invited?. UPDATE US PLEASE. Thanks.
ONE LOVE
From the look of things,no body had been called so far on cpmputer services. Its only general duties and accounts that have been called so far.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by linton99: 9:19am On Oct 31, 2013
Our fellow nairalanders pls find time to update the house on the outcome of ur interview please,let's help ourselves,thank u
yuscopefly: Thankz guyz ....i dont know if computer science lower cadre is among them....Plz IDENTiFy if you re ND computer and invited to d interview
Our fellow nairalanders pls find time to update the house on the outcome of ur interview please,let's help ourselves,thank u
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Graceojomasule: 10:09am On Oct 31, 2013
Pls, hv they started calin kaduna ond. Help rum
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by alsudaes1(m): 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
how far about the interview now Why no feedback?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Asekhaen(m): 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
Abi WAEC kidnap una...we de beg una...wen u needed us, we were here...now we need u...com out frm ur hiding place pls nd feed us back...
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by woskey411: 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
please, any information from the interview room. pls share with us oo
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by kushy(m): 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
d interview was fine, i thank GOD
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by kushy(m): 5:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
we were shortlisted 2 each frm d south west zone. today at waec office, jibowu yaba we were 14 in number that attented d interview. it was 9c though.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by kushy(m): 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
kushy: we were shortlisted 2 each frm d south west zone. today at waec office, jibowu yaba we were 14 in number that attented d interview. it was 9c though.
i mean 2 frm each south west states. kwara is included
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by woskey411: 6:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
what was the dressing code and the questions they asked you guys.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DMainMan: 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
kushy: d interview was fine, i thank GOD

Dat is Gud to know. But what questions were asked. Just wanna av an insight.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by kushy(m): 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
woskey411: what was the dressing code and the questions they asked you guys.
no dress code bt we all wore suites
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by kushy(m): 6:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
DMainMan:

Dat is Gud to know. But what questions were asked. Just wanna av an insight.
pure accounting questions and question relating to the council
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by busuyem: 6:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
Nawa ooooo...they just picked two out of thousands of the applicants from each state? This is serious!
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Graceojomasule: 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
Pls, anybody in kaduna invited, help
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by kushy(m): 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
busuyem: Nawa ooooo...they just picked two out of thousands of the applicants from each state? This is serious!
na only 1 lady dey among us self...no be small tin o
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Originakalokalo(m): 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2013
busuyem: Nawa ooooo...they just picked two out of thousands of the applicants from each state? This is serious!

am not surprised. If you check the advert,you would see a list of states where they want people to apply from.no south-west state was included.

However, i doubt if only two are picked.id believe some people did theirs yesterday and the interview is not over yet.i agree that the number from south-west will be small,it will never be 2.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by woskey411: 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
this is unbelivable does it mean that was only 14 people from south west that was invited for the interview for the low cadre.

pls clerify us well.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by woskey411: 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2013
pls is interview still going on after today.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by bunmiglady: 10:27am On Nov 01, 2013
Pls who knows when they will start calling the higher cadre
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by orans(m): 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
rasheedow: Yes, base on those that are posting the invitation information. ND own is Assistant General duties and the interview date starting frm 30th of this month.
please is the invitation for AEO GENERAL DUTIES done zone to zone. Lyk southwest this week and south east the other week?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by wendyecho: 6:53am On Nov 02, 2013
I will be invited. I have faith in God and am his servant so my people don't panic.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 8:21am On Nov 02, 2013
Interview is still On

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (67) (Reply)

Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation / Zenith Bank Interview 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.