Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,586 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo Claiming Canaan Land Is Demonic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo Claiming Canaan Land Is Demonic (5019 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK / Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell / Understanding Mathematics Is Demonic For Primary School Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo Claiming Canaan Land Is Demonic by fedrick901(m): 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
Dear Bishop Oyedepo, I am writing you this letter on behalf of
all sane and upright Nigerians. Kindly explain to us the meaning of
these very scary, occult and demonic
structures you have spotted our sacred
land with. What is the meaning of these buildings,
dear esteemed Bishop? Are they not a very bad omen that are
responsible for bringing the wrath of
God to our dear nation. We Nigerians
are very spiritual people. We believe in
curses, in taboos, in demons and in
abominations. Indeed if you are in the Church business as you portray to be,
you too understand these things. You
understand the purity of life and land
and what evil is. After-all it was you
who slapped a poor girl who you
castigated as being possessed by spirits. So why have you put these many solid
structures that are all types of funny
things including the pentagram,
structures bearing semblance to the
Baphomet, goat head masonic god, 69,
or 666, ‘$’ sign, and all other things that since I received a broadcast with the
news story, have made me quite
uncomfortable and afraid. You do
know the structures you built I
presume, having a degree in
architecture yourself. So our airplanes fly over these things.
Do you know the spiritual implication of
this calamity you have constructed on
our land? Is this not a reason for the
woes of Nigeria? Dear Bishop, please tear these things
down. I am ashamed of our
government for giving you a permit to
make these type of things on our
blessed soil. This is spiritual pollution
and it should not be allowed. To make matters worse, this is an
institution where Nigerian youth are
being trained to be ‘leaders.’ Dear
Bishop, leaders of what? What
Covenant University?? How far do human beings go to gain
power over wealth and in the challenge
of God? Is there not a point where we
stop and hold certain things sacred and
some areas as no go areas? Matthew 7:22 Many will say to Me in that
day, Lord, Lord, have we not
prophesied in Thy name? and in Thy
name have cast out devils? and in Thy
name done many wonderful works? 23
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from Me, you
that work iniquity. Where did you learn all these things? In
America? Because this occult is foreign
to us, and these are the symbols
attributed to the illuminati or masons,
and linked to Egypt. So you must have
imported these things from your sojourn to the US? Someone should please tell me the right
court where you take such matters that
have defiled the Church and the land to,
to get redress. It is a sad day for me, and I am really
hoping that the aerial images on
Google and these symbols we have
seen is not true, or the David Oyedepo
can come and answer us and show us
they are not what they appear to be. May the Good God watch over his
children, Amen.

See photo on our facebook page @ www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=565944623448933&id=325226460854085&set=a.327867847256613.72404.325226460854085&refid=17#menu_anchor

please do us a favour by liking our page @ www.facebook.com/9aijahouse

Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo Claiming Canaan Land Is Demonic by HezronLorraine(m): 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
@op or whoever constructed this junk.May the Grace of God help ur brains.may God's mercy not cease in your life.
No matter what anybody says or writes up about Living Faith Church or Bishop.it won't work.as much as I'm a winners member,I'm still not a die-hard fan of every move taken by the church or by the bishop.
I hate controversies like this.its just too ridiculous.

They've been saying all this type of trash since inception.it doesn't even bother an average winner member talkless of giving Oyedepo sleepless nights.
Amidst all this rubbish people read in magazines or on the web.people still flock down to Canaanland.
Last sunday alone,we recorded over 20,000 new converts in the church.the church keeps swelling in membership,glory and wealth.
You may not know,but attending Winners is for those who have received a sign from God to make the Living Faith church their spiritual home.if you join winners today and under 3 months u don't get an answer to some of ur petitions from God,check urself and leave.its not by force.
Demon oh,Satan,Illuminati,Freemansonry,Olumba,bla ds,bla dt.
Oyedepo and the Livingfaith chirch are unshakable.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo Claiming Canaan Land Is Demonic by fedrick901(m): 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: @op or whoever constructed this junk.May the Grace of God help ur brains.may God's mercy not cease in your life.
No matter what anybody says or writes up about Living Faith Church or Bishop.it won't work.as much as I'm a winners member,I'm still not a die-hard fan of every move taken by the church or by the bishop.

They've been saying all this type of trash since inception.it doesn't even bother an average winner member talkless of giving Oyedepo sleepless nights.
Amidst all this rubbish people read in magazines or on the web.people still flock down to Canaanland.
Last sunday alone,we recorded over 20,000 new converts in the church.the church keeps swelling in membership,glory and wealth.
You may not know,but attending Winners is for those who have received a sign from God to make the Living Faith church their spiritual home.if you join winners today and under 3 months u don't get an answer to some of ur petitions from God,check urself and leave.its not by force.
clap for ur self
Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo Claiming Canaan Land Is Demonic by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
A beautiful nonsense composed by a jobless fellow. This is moronic in nature... Sorry if this sounds insultive but this is too childish; hope it makes it to the trash bin.
It does not deserve my candid view.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo Claiming Canaan Land Is Demonic by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
What is my business with pastors and bishops? I don't give any man my money as offering so am not bothered by what they do or say. The truth be say ma pastor ma bishop ma imam, all na d same offering moni dem dey hustle for and I no go eva giv dem

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo Claiming Canaan Land Is Demonic by iykedancastro(m): 12:34am On Jul 16, 2013
If u go to church primarily for breakthroughs wealth healings etc!!! U really need to sit down n read ur bible ask God 4 divine understanding of ur existense on earth!! Dats all I can say 4 nw!! God save us all

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo Claiming Canaan Land Is Demonic by seunadebayo: 5:27am On Jul 16, 2013
Lol, worth an hilarious write-up, you tried but this is cook', let me just tell you nothing any man can do to destroy the work of God. Isn't build by you, surely can't be destroy by you. May God in his rarity mercy, have mercy on you. Amen
Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo Claiming Canaan Land Is Demonic by matrixme(m): 7:03am On Jul 16, 2013
some Nigerians with internet acess are just foolishly jobless. Hey poster, I think you should have composed an open letter to Hitler instead. SMH

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo Claiming Canaan Land Is Demonic by fedrick901(m): 8:28am On Jul 16, 2013
matrixme: some Nigerians with internet acess are just foolishly jobless. Hey poster, I think you should have composed an open letter to Hitler instead. SMH
dont think so
Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo Claiming Canaan Land Is Demonic by ACITYOFTRUTH: 8:29am On Jul 16, 2013
Hello writer of doom,i guess u are just worked up over nothing,why not occupy ur mind with good things it is only fools that doubt prooves,it is evident enough that this grosteque edifice is a finger of God in our mist which no one can do anything against but supported,the likes of u are needed come and taste and know that the Lord is good.Ps 34/8.Jesus is Lord,
Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo Claiming Canaan Land Is Demonic by mikestate: 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: @op or whoever constructed this junk.May the Grace of God help ur brains.may God's mercy not cease in your life.

what do u mean by 20,000 converts...Nawaah oo...Christians self..so we don't believe in d same God..u beta call it 20000 customers
Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo Claiming Canaan Land Is Demonic by princesammmy: 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2013
Its always bad when the topic is your church or your pastor. but these Same people take joy in castigating other churches and pastors
Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo Claiming Canaan Land Is Demonic by Johnikowyi: 7:48am On Nov 18, 2013
Whosoever put this thread is really a justified fool without any sense .after God blessed him, in u generation before and after u u are not even worth one-third of who he is.poor thing,fool.mtchewwwwww
Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo Claiming Canaan Land Is Demonic by PastorOluT(m): 8:33am On Nov 18, 2013
iyke dan-castro:
If u go to church primarily for breakthroughs wealth healings etc!!! U really need to sit down n read ur bible ask God 4 divine understanding of ur existense on earth!! Dats all I can say 4 nw!! God save us all

(1) (Reply)

. / 666 On Almost All Product We Consumed / The Miracles Of Christ Were Immediate But Our Pastors' Own Happens Later. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.