Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Actress Funke Akindele’s 1 Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Funke Akindele’s 1 Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends (1945 Views)

Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) / Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car / Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Actress Funke Akindele’s 1 Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends by zazawaga(m): 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
https://zazawaga./2013/07/15/actress-funke-akindeles-1-year-marriage-to-kehinde-oloyede-ends/

Unfortunately this is not rumour, it’s fact. A little over a year after tying the knot with Kehinde Oloyede, Funke Akindele’s marriage has ended. Kehinde Oloyede shared the news of their split on his Facebook page (which he has since deleted). He wrote:
“It’s with heavy heart that am announcing the separation of me nd ma wife Mrs olufunke akindele,we’ve both agreed to go our separate ways coz of irreconcilable differences.we still best of friends nd we 4ever remain gud friends.
Later he added…
“Am doing just fine, gettn along without u,don’t need u anymore in ma life.u d greatest mistake av made in recent time.
I reached out to Funke’s publicist after reading the Facebook message, and they confirmed that the two have indeed gone their separate ways. They’ve actually been having issues for a while now and Funke had actually been planning to divorce him quietly, but he decided to make it public.
Funke also recently changed her BB name from Mrs Funke Akindele Oloyede to Everybody loves Jenifa. Funke and Kehinde got married on Saturday May 26th 2012.

Re: Actress Funke Akindele’s 1 Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends by sexyglow(f): 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
OMG!
Re: Actress Funke Akindele’s 1 Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends by fruityjojo(f): 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
Hmmm well I guess his other wives, babymamas nd CHILDREN need him more!
Re: Actress Funke Akindele’s 1 Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends by slimyem: 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
I am not surprised. Poor Funke. She went into that marriage desperately and with her eyes closed.
Ohun oju nwa loju nri. undecided
She should cut her losses and hope for better.
Re: Actress Funke Akindele’s 1 Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends by temhab(f): 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2013
cryOma se o What a pity
Re: Actress Funke Akindele’s 1 Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends by kstyle2(m): 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
*continues 2 listen 2 wande coal's rotate*
Re: Actress Funke Akindele’s 1 Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends by 3ace(m): 6:51am On Jul 16, 2013
Remembering the words of late pastor Bimbo Odukoya; "if rush into marriage, you'll rush out."
Re: Actress Funke Akindele’s 1 Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends by ijebabe: 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2013

(1)

Hot Or Not? Rita Dominic, Iyanya @ Nigeria Entertainment Awards Last Night / These Boobs Are One Of My Selling Point ––nollywood Actress / GTB: The Dirty Game Behind The Curtains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.