Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Unoama Godswill Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom Spoke The gbagaun Again! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unoama Godswill Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom Spoke The gbagaun Again! (1319 Views)

Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC / EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio / Photos Of Godswill Akpabio In A London Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unoama Godswill Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom Spoke The gbagaun Again! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
In the 1st National Widowhood summit going on in Uyo today, the wife of the state governor, Mrs Unoama Godswill Akpabio who was the representative of Governor Akpabio presented the speech to mark the day's occasion. In her speech, Mrs Akpabio made alot of gbagaun during the presentation but the most funniest which almost crumbled the entire gathering into an amusing laughter arena was when she wanted to pronounce the word 'today' but surprisingly, Mrs Akpabio hit the audience with 'tojay' which the participants only tried to pretend by not laughing out publicly.

May God continue to protect our leaders and thier wives with more
gbagaun in Jesus name. U can put that amen.

1 Like

Re: Unoama Godswill Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom Spoke The gbagaun Again! by dabrake(m): 11:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
my guy, it is GBAGAUN. wtf is agbagun??
Re: Unoama Godswill Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom Spoke The gbagaun Again! by tnthommie(m): 11:45pm On Jul 15, 2013
dabrake: my guy, it is GBAGAUN. wtf is agbagun??

nkanga.how r u doin.longest tym
Re: Unoama Godswill Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom Spoke The gbagaun Again! by kettykin: 4:05am On Jul 16, 2013
check your self before blasting others what in the world is most funniest
Re: Unoama Godswill Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom Spoke The gbagaun Again! by rosebowl01(m): 5:07am On Jul 16, 2013
That is not gbagaun (grammatical blunder/error) , it's called mispronunciation!

1 Like

Re: Unoama Godswill Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom Spoke The gbagaun Again! by Iniobon(m): 5:17am On Jul 16, 2013
RedBenson: In the 1st National Widowhood summit going on in Uyo today, the wife of the state governor, Mrs Unoama Godswill Akpabio who was the representative of Governor Akpabio presented the speech to mark the day's occasion. In her speech, Mrs Akpabio made alot of gbagaun during the presentation but the most funniest which almost crumbled the entire gathering into an amusing laughter arena was when she wanted to pronounce the word 'today' but surprisingly, Mrs Akpabio hit the audience with 'tojay' which the participants only tried to pretend by not laughing out publicly.

May God continue to protect our leaders and thier wives with more
gbagaun in Jesus name. U can put that amen.
Can you address the public? Nobody was born with the power of speech articulation. The power to talk (address public) is inborned. When you acquired it, its different from when you are born with it. Even some presidents wld have to smoke weeds and drink before they can overcome stage freight.
Re: Unoama Godswill Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom Spoke The gbagaun Again! by SlyIg(f): 5:25am On Jul 16, 2013
If i talk now, this Op will go on an exile.
So at your age, you don't know the meaning of 'slip of tongue'?

1 Like

Re: Unoama Godswill Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom Spoke The gbagaun Again! by Brimmie(m): 5:41am On Jul 16, 2013
Too Much Of Akpu!!
Re: Unoama Godswill Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom Spoke The gbagaun Again! by Zonacom(m): 6:34am On Jul 16, 2013
SlyIg: If i talk now, this Op will go on an exile.
So at your age, you don't know the meaning of 'slip of tongue'?
Omo AK no mind the op jor
Re: Unoama Godswill Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom Spoke The gbagaun Again! by slap1(m): 6:52am On Jul 16, 2013
This is nothing compared to my fellow widows. . .
Re: Unoama Godswill Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom Spoke The gbagaun Again! by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 16, 2013
What's the big deal in delivering either a written or an unwritten speech to the audience? A wife of the state governor for that matter? I started addressing audience since my nursery school days (as little as 4yrs old then) and doing that now on my 20s is as common as buying biscuit in the nearby shop. The wife of a state governor is more prudent and highly personalized to get such an avoidable mistake eruded. May be she and madam jona shld go back to school and learn about public speaking. These are the qualities they shld 1st check if they possess before rushing to political seats but here, who cares abt those? All they ever wanted is
political seats so they can sit and steal public funds mindless if they
are qualified for the post or not.

All these politicians just jam chance by luck and not by merit. Poor english speaking leaders from oga jona to as little as the ward counsellor. All na wash!
Re: Unoama Godswill Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom Spoke The gbagaun Again! by ITbomb(m): 9:42am On Jul 16, 2013
RedBenson:
I started addressing audience since my nursery school days (as little as 4yrs old then) and doing that now on my 20s

All these politicians just jam chance by luck and not by merit. Pour
The Chinese boy that built the fone u r using to type this trash has probably never given a public speech , since u started giving speeches what tangible value have u given to another person life.
Do u think politics is about soaking up what u see in books and decorating them with words ?, it's ur type that after trying forex without success , venture into seminar on how to succeed in forex.
Go and give an address in ur next town hall meeting about who should nominated for election , when u feel the heat , u will understand whether politicians gets there by luck or hardwork.
*pls proofread my post for the errors and send it to my desk*

3 Likes

Re: Unoama Godswill Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom Spoke The gbagaun Again! by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 16, 2013
@ITbomb, i never knew u were so down upstairs until u submitted that shi.t above me. This however confirms u are as bad as ur so called leaders most especially in speech delivery. No wonder why u are in this miserable position cos u''ve failed english in all ur life time. Go enroll in english tuition abegi!
Re: Unoama Godswill Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom Spoke The gbagaun Again! by Youngpo413: 7:34am On Jul 23, 2013
Rubbish
Re: Unoama Godswill Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom Spoke The gbagaun Again! by jhydebaba(m): 7:41am On Jul 23, 2013
If this woman give OP employment in the government house now, ur music will change. If I am lying ask Reuben Abati.
Re: Unoama Godswill Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom Spoke The gbagaun Again! by RoyalRoy(m): 7:51am On Jul 23, 2013
He who lives in a glass house throws no stones!
@Op...your English is very bad yourself and you come here ranting about someone's pronunciation.!!!

What is the meaning of "most funniest"?
Even the title of your post is to be questioned!!!
Maybe you were in a hurry to put up a topic hence ur grammatical blunders in the opening post!!!

But FYI, there is a button called "modify"!
Make use of it next time!!!

Red Benson ko.....Blue Benson ni!!!!
Re: Unoama Godswill Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom Spoke The gbagaun Again! by oubi: 8:11am On Jul 23, 2013
Joblessness na bad tin o...

OP pls educate ur self more on what gbagaun means
Re: Unoama Godswill Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom Spoke The gbagaun Again! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
Look at all these political disciples a.k.a. sycophants coming here to rebunk reality.

*Avoids quoting cos i dont av time for sychophantic rebuttal*
Re: Unoama Godswill Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom Spoke The gbagaun Again! by bloggernaija: 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2013
Check yourself before you wreck yourself .

"THE MOST FUNNIEST" - wrong

FUNNIEST -right

(1) (Reply)

How £1billion Aid From The UK Is Used To Help Nigeria Join The Space Race / Fulani Herdsmen Kills 11 In Southern Kaduna / National Conference Will Create Disunity– Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.