Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

NCC Extends Sim Card Registration Deadline - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NCC Extends Sim Card Registration Deadline (9907 Views)

Cybercrime: Doing This On The Internet Can Send You To Prison – NCC / Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) / Smartphones To Be Used For National ID Card Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NCC Extends Sim Card Registration Deadline by olokfor: 5:57am On Jul 16, 2013
The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) has opened a SIM Card Registration window for Subscribers affected by deactivation and disconnection of SIM cards.

According to a statement by the national president of National Association of Telecommunications Subscribers (NATCOMS), Deolu Ogunbanjo, an appeal made to the NCC and Ministry of Communication  Technology during a live interview which featured Dr. Tony Ojobo of the NCC and Mr Ogunbanjo of NATCOMS that subscribers who are yet register their SIM cards should be given a grace period to re-activate, register the SIM cards.

Subscribers whose SIM Cards have been deactivated, disconnected have been advised to go to the nearest Customer Care Centre of their SIM Network Operator for registration and subsequent re-activation, re-connection.

The NCC window for the Registration of Deactivated / Disconnected SIM Cards is now the only opportunity for Subscribers all over Nigeria to have their deactivated disconnected SIM Cards registered for re-activation or re-connection.

www.metronaija.com/ncc-extends-sim-card-registration-deadline/

1 Like

Re: NCC Extends Sim Card Registration Deadline by Tolexander: 6:04am On Jul 16, 2013
How much is even a sim pack self, just disturbing us!
Re: NCC Extends Sim Card Registration Deadline by Intrepid1(m): 9:49am On Jul 16, 2013
I thought I heard some official declare emphatically that there would be no further shifting of the deadline?

1 Like

Re: NCC Extends Sim Card Registration Deadline by PStacks(m): 9:50am On Jul 16, 2013
Mtcheeeewww..!
As if I knew that's what they were going to do.
Re: NCC Extends Sim Card Registration Deadline by Benspoon(m): 9:52am On Jul 16, 2013
Hmmm........ Jst passing
Re: NCC Extends Sim Card Registration Deadline by yuzedo: 9:52am On Jul 16, 2013
These people lack the will to enforce a simple policy that they gave more than enough notice for... Shameful!

4 Likes

Re: NCC Extends Sim Card Registration Deadline by israel007: 9:52am On Jul 16, 2013
Misplaced priority. Why exactly did you order MTN to increase call tariff; it hurts and burns u to see nigerians enjoy lower call charge.

*slowpoke
Re: NCC Extends Sim Card Registration Deadline by redcliff: 9:52am On Jul 16, 2013
[size=14pt]na so them go dey extend. but another note imagine them blocing unregistered sims? it would be almost half of all Nigeria network subscribers if not more.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: NCC Extends Sim Card Registration Deadline by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 16, 2013
Dat one no concern me. I don register tey tey
Re: NCC Extends Sim Card Registration Deadline by UchihaItachi(m): 9:57am On Jul 16, 2013
Nonsense!! If they can't block undecidedit, they should just shut up and stop disturbing us..who cares if they block it anyway

1 Like

Re: NCC Extends Sim Card Registration Deadline by Realrex(m): 10:03am On Jul 16, 2013
that one concern una o!i done register since.
Re: NCC Extends Sim Card Registration Deadline by Okelity2812(m): 10:03am On Jul 16, 2013
I know there will be another deadline after this one, so no be today

1 Like

Re: NCC Extends Sim Card Registration Deadline by fitzmayowa: 10:04am On Jul 16, 2013
yuzedo: These people lack the will to enforce a simple policy that they gave more than enough notice for... Shameful!

Is this truely yuzedo or someone has hijacked his moniker shocked

4 Likes

Re: NCC Extends Sim Card Registration Deadline by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 16, 2013
Nobody been shake at all
Re: NCC Extends Sim Card Registration Deadline by Dovahkiin(m): 10:07am On Jul 16, 2013
olokfor: the national president of National Association of Telecommunications Subscribers (NATCOMS),

why does something like this even exist

1 Like

Re: NCC Extends Sim Card Registration Deadline by samjbo: 10:08am On Jul 16, 2013
NCC is simply not serious. I don't see it working in the interest of Nigerians. It surely has some purpose of its own to serve
Re: NCC Extends Sim Card Registration Deadline by Bunker(m): 10:08am On Jul 16, 2013
NCC after blocking it, what next?
Re: NCC Extends Sim Card Registration Deadline by slimchimex(m): 10:09am On Jul 16, 2013
MTN can u deactivate and disconnect my line pls,am done with u guys

1 Like

Re: NCC Extends Sim Card Registration Deadline by Sijo01(f): 10:13am On Jul 16, 2013
Intrepid!:
I thought I heard some official declare emphatically that there would be no further shifting of the deadline?

Don't mind them.....they are so inconsistent.
Re: NCC Extends Sim Card Registration Deadline by LOUDmedia(m): 10:13am On Jul 16, 2013
Intrepid!:

All na wash. Bt sincerely, it got more pple to register their sims.
Re: NCC Extends Sim Card Registration Deadline by yuzedo: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2013
fitzmayowa:

Is this truely yuzedo or someone has hijacked his moniker shocked
"Truly", my friend... "Truly". wink

This isn't Master Yuzedo aka Supreme Ogidiga 1 & the great Omo L'omo of Banana Iceland. I am but a humble courtesan, blonde & extremely buxom, imported from a Scandinavian island to pleasure and please his imperial majesty. I am simply using his phone to effect some high-value money transfers, good sir. Do you have a message for the Amunekeuto 1 of Sub-Saharan Africa?? smiley

1 Like

Re: NCC Extends Sim Card Registration Deadline by andyanders: 10:20am On Jul 16, 2013
MTN just blocked one of my MTN lines that I have been using for 6 yrs now despite my registering this line more than 2 times. I have spent over a quarter of a million naira airtime on the said sim card.Too bad, will not even go to reactivate it, rather go to get another network. Don't know how they keep saying that they do not have the info in their database in order. They keep loosing information and keep disturbing people. Stupid of MTN

2 Likes

Re: NCC Extends Sim Card Registration Deadline by IAMBREEZY: 10:29am On Jul 16, 2013
andyanders: MTN just blocked one of my MTN lines that I have been using for 6 yrs now despite my registering this line more than 2 times. I have spent over a quarter of a million naira airtime on the said sim card.Too bad, will not even go to reactivate it, rather go to get another network. Don't know how they keep saying that they do not have the info in their database in order. They keep loosing information and keep disturbing people. Stupid of MTN
they did same to my dad line,but he went to register it,this guys re just crazy.
Re: NCC Extends Sim Card Registration Deadline by cutelover19(m): 10:30am On Jul 16, 2013
#dancing azonto with tonto decay. grin
Re: NCC Extends Sim Card Registration Deadline by IseOluwa777(m): 10:39am On Jul 16, 2013
Thats nice of them. A lot of people have registered over and over again and yet still disconnected.
Re: NCC Extends Sim Card Registration Deadline by olojuede01: 10:53am On Jul 16, 2013
Seriously? Which people be National Association of Telecommunications Subscribers (NATCOMS)? Dem even get president self... angry angry angry Nigeria we hail thee
Re: NCC Extends Sim Card Registration Deadline by Erg2000(m): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2013
Those NCC big belles are just bunch of fools. Imaging the fact that they've made calls high in Nigeria than normal, we now make calls in higher prices unlike before when mtn and others had subsidized calls to be so cheap. Very soon they'll all get sacked and we'll start making our calls so cheap as they used to be.

1 Like

Re: NCC Extends Sim Card Registration Deadline by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 16, 2013
Benspoon: Hmmm........ Jst passing

kip passing but u finally entered
Re: NCC Extends Sim Card Registration Deadline by Wendyphil(f): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2013
Who cares!!!
Re: NCC Extends Sim Card Registration Deadline by Sike(m): 11:04am On Jul 16, 2013
This is just the beginning ....
Re: NCC Extends Sim Card Registration Deadline by bigpastor(m): 11:05am On Jul 16, 2013
When is the new deadline?
Re: NCC Extends Sim Card Registration Deadline by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 16, 2013
Na so so extend they go they extend am till jesus comes!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Children Using Phones: Good Or Bad? / Screenshot Of Our Phone's Home And Menu / Tecno Mobile Plans To Open A Manufacturing Plant In Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.