Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

HBD To 12 Inches As He Adds Anoda Inch - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / HBD To 12 Inches As He Adds Anoda Inch (1498 Views)

HBD TO MOI. . . . / HBD Brenda... / 12 Inches! Finds A Bride (GF Actually) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HBD To 12 Inches As He Adds Anoda Inch by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 16, 2013
Happy birthday to me....Come join me celebrate as I add another inch...Ooops I meant year.
Re: HBD To 12 Inches As He Adds Anoda Inch by sexymoma(f): 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
HBD... More inches to your inches grin

1 Like

Re: HBD To 12 Inches As He Adds Anoda Inch by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
sexymoma: HBD... More inches to your inches grin
Now that it is 13 inch, you will forever experience cloud 9 and endless speaking in tongue.

Now to the business of the day.....

Happy Birthday 12 inches!
Re: HBD To 12 Inches As He Adds Anoda Inch by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2013
kisshappy birthday
Re: HBD To 12 Inches As He Adds Anoda Inch by Mynd44: 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2013
Whenever someone opens a thread to wish himself/herself happy birthday, I shake my head.

Anyway sha, happy birthday

2 Likes

Re: HBD To 12 Inches As He Adds Anoda Inch by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mynd_44: Whenever someone opens a thread to wish himself/herself happy birthday, I shake my head.

Anyway sha, happy birthday
Yea. Just like chasing women all over the forum quoting them and that notice me attitude.

Some individuals are family on nairaland, others don't care.

If it was like sexkillz birthday, a lot of members would have dropped a wish, some voice notes etc. Is it that he is loved, No!.
Some just want to get that notice me attitude. But this sexkillz get no time for them nada.

Mynd, sulk up you cynical comment!

2 Likes

Re: HBD To 12 Inches As He Adds Anoda Inch by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2013
See all these haterzz...This forum is a public forum. I have been a member since 2006 and I never laid a claim or want to be popular. Everybody has equal right to post. Na ur papa get NL are u Seun? Everybody likes popularity but I have other more important ambitions in life than become a Mynd44 or Sexkillz on NL. The 190s, rokiatus and ileke idi all have reasons they are popular which we all appreciate. Many popular pple av all come and gone. NL has been a big part of my life and is still is...There is hardly a day I dnt visit it so I repeat "HBD to 12inches". you cn either kiss a lion or wish me HBD too. Your choice.
Re: HBD To 12 Inches As He Adds Anoda Inch by ikekings(m): 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
Happy bday bro... Your engine will never lack oil... grin grin grin
Re: HBD To 12 Inches As He Adds Anoda Inch by sexymoma(f): 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2013
12 inches!:
See all these haterzz...This forum is a public forum. I have been a member since 2006 and I never laid a claim or want to be popular. Everybody has equal right to post. Na ur papa get NL are u Seun? Everybody likes popularity but I have other more important ambitions in life than become a Mynd44 or Sexkillz on NL. The 190s, rokiatus and ileke idi all have reasons they are popular which we all appreciate. Many popular pple av all come and gone. NL has been a big part of my life and is still is...There is hardly a day I dnt visit it so I repeat "HBD to 12inches". you cn either kiss a lion or wish me HBD too. Your choice.
Bros you fall ma nyansh with this your farewell speech o.... oh did i say nyansh i mean hand.
Re: HBD To 12 Inches As He Adds Anoda Inch by Mynd44: 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2013
Hurting huh?

1 Like

Re: HBD To 12 Inches As He Adds Anoda Inch by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
sexymoma: Bros you fall ma nyansh with this your farewell speech o.... oh did i say nyansh i mean hand.
Mynd is the bigger culprit for being so insensitive.

Little mind!
Re: HBD To 12 Inches As He Adds Anoda Inch by Mynd44: 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
LastApostle:
Mynd is the bigger culprit for being so insensitive.

Little mind!
Cry me a river
Re: HBD To 12 Inches As He Adds Anoda Inch by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
LastApostle:
Yea. Just like chasing women all over the forum quoting them and that notice me attitude.

Some individuals are family on nairaland, others don't care.

If it was like sexkillz birthday, a lot of members would have dropped a wish, some voice notes etc. Is it that he is loved, No!.
Some just want to get that notice me attitude. But this sexkillz get no time for them nada.

Mynd, sulk up you cynical comment!
come on ma!!! Sometimes u need to cover the truth and say the opposite grin
Re: HBD To 12 Inches As He Adds Anoda Inch by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mynd_44: Whenever someone opens a thread to wish himself/herself happy birthday, I shake my head.
You shake your head because??

[size=13pt]Happy Birthday 12inches!! cheesy[/size]

[img]http://2.bp..com/_Z98dEb7aCxQ/TJ5DLcfEEEI/AAAAAAAAAIs/IQbS8mel4Pg/s1600/002.JPG[/img]
Re: HBD To 12 Inches As He Adds Anoda Inch by ZN2: 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
^^

@Mynd_44 I know right, hopefully it will make the frontpage. grin

Happy Birthday to you@OP. More grease inches to your inches.
Re: HBD To 12 Inches As He Adds Anoda Inch by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
~ZN~:
^^

Your point is?? undecided
Re: HBD To 12 Inches As He Adds Anoda Inch by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
Shollypopz:
You shake your head because??

[size=13pt]Happy Birthday 12inches!! cheesy[/size]

[img]http://2.bp..com/_Z98dEb7aCxQ/TJ5DLcfEEEI/AAAAAAAAAIs/IQbS8mel4Pg/s1600/002.JPG[/img]
Awww...Despite fact that I had the greatest party eva, no one took it in their mind to make me a bday cake...Any thanx for ur cake. More inches to my inches.
Re: HBD To 12 Inches As He Adds Anoda Inch by ZN2: 8:43am On Jul 17, 2013
Shollypopz:
Your point is?? undecided

*Jaw Dropping Expression*

It's a gaily decorated cake, that's all I'm saying. wink
Re: HBD To 12 Inches As He Adds Anoda Inch by Dagr8tosyn: 10:29am On Aug 19, 2013
12 inches!:
Happy birthday to me....Come join me celebrate as I add another inch...Ooops I meant year.
please accept my belated happy bufday, trust U had a fab day, pls do send me (hi) via my email; greattosyn@yahoo.co.uk,I wish to chat with you. Tnx

(1) (Reply)

Calabar Hookup Zone / For Adults Only | 18+ Whatsapp Group / A Mature Working Class Lady In Need Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.